1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Alexandra Brueger, 31, shot & killed while jogging in Michigan

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by noZme, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Freethink21

Freethink21 New Member

I didn't ask you to engage. You're completely free not to.

Nikki's denial that Franz and Alex had anything other than normal loving father-daughter relationship, and then Nikki's subsequent retaliation against me for bring the truth about the toxicity of relationship to light...
    Either their guilty and Nikki is covering for her husband... OR their innocent, made themselves and myself look guilty, in which case Nikki's denial and subsequent lies and fabricated stories about me will, without a doubt, comprise any state prosecutor's attempt to get a conviction in court against their daughter's actual murderer. So guilty or not, I'm justifiably pissed off by her parents behavior.

ima.grandma likes this.
  2. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Believer of Miracles

Okay, I get that. But what I don’t understand is why you came over to post your anger here unless you want to contribute to helping find out who really murdered your girlfriend. I respect that motive. You might be the key piece to this puzzle so I’m very interested in what you have to say. Wes, can we start at an earlier point in the timeline? like when you first got to the hospital that day and LE was there to speak with you?

3. ima.grandma

In honor of Ms. Ally Brueger and her parents, Nikki and Franz.

Toro, Solene and Whatsnext like this.
  4. ima.grandma

5. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

6. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

Ok... I removed several posts because of attacks and making things personal or not even having anything to do with the case. As a moderator and an Administrator this is not allowed and why they were removed. Arguing the case is fine or simply passing the post by, the rest is not allowed, but I think we all know that. If you feel a post is against our rules then please alert on it and don't respond to it.

:thankyou:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    kdg411, Skitt, ima.grandma and 2 others like this.
  7. ima.grandma

8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Who Killed Alexandra Brueger? Police Still Seeking Tips 3 Years After Jogger's Death

It's been a mystery in northern Oakland County for three years now: Who shot and killed Alexandra Brueger while she was jogging along a rural road?

Police have received multiple tips over the years and the investigation is still active, but Brueger's killer remains at large.

"We still have our detectives that are working on this case almost every day but, again, we're still looking for tips from the public," said Michigan State Police Lt. Mike Shaw. "We're hoping that somebody has some information that they haven't shared before or kind of kept to themselves and decided that now is the time that they want to come out and say something to us."

https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com/arti...till-seeking-tips-3-years-after-joggers-death

Whatsnext, Kimster and Skitt like this.
  9. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Three years .... :sadness: feels like it just happened still. Just winder how much effort is being out in now.

Whatsnext and Kimster like this.
  10. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Me too. I really hope something is brewing behind the scenes in the detective's department.

Skitt and Whatsnext like this.
  11. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

Parents seek information on 3rd anniversary of daughter's death

“The thing I miss the most is her wit, her humor. She could take the worst situation and make it funny,” said Nikki Brueger, Ally’s mother.

[...]

“There’s no joy. Since this happened in our life, there is no joy,” Nikki said.

[...]

“These are the times. These are the moments when your humanity is put to the test. I am speaking to those people because when you’re holding on to this information, whether it is out of fear, whether it’s because you’re indifferent, it’s like holding a gun to us,” Nikki said.

Nikki said if she could just figure out who and why, she could have some closure.

MrsS, Whatsnext and Skitt like this.