1. “Some quit due to slow progress,
    Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”

See how you can identify someone and send them home!

Click here for more info!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CWadmin@crimewatchers.net

ALIANNA DEFREEZE: Ohio v Christopher Whitaker for kidnapping, rape, murder of 14 yo *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by noZme, Jan 29, 2017.

1. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

And most likely has never spent a lawful day since he was released. The monster's rage & perversion has been increasing - now look what he has done. IMO Lesser charges & plea deals & time off should not be allowed in sex crimes.

Uno2Much, Akoya, spike and 3 others like this.
  2. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

4 years! What a joke.
    What would have his sentence really looked like without all the deals and the dropped charges -
    I wonder how many lives a full charge and a full sentence would have saved.

Uno2Much, Steve, Akoya and 4 others like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I couldn't have said it better. Pisses me off how these monsters are set free to prey on women and children to preserve their "rights". What about our rights to live without killers roaming around?

Uno2Much, Steve, MULDER and 3 others like this.
  4. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

I wonder about defense attorneys & judges- slap a monster on his hand, he will do better, just has to overcome a sad/tragic/mistreated/misunderstood/ blahblah childhood, not his fault, we will feed him, fix his teeth, give him vocational training. let him watch a lot of tv & grill burgers in his cell with the other guys - feel after their client or case or whatever gets out & commits even more horrible crimes. Recidivism rates are high in sex crimes, And escalate too. Rape & murder is not enough of a thrill anymore, I'll chop her up in little pieces.

They should meet with future victims/families & explain why Mr Bad was cut loose early.

I understand that jails are full. Build more & keep the bad guys in. Now watch as I step down from my soapbox & bust my tail.

Uno2Much, Steve, MULDER and 3 others like this.
  5. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

This is so true.

spike and MULDER like this.
  6. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

So he's been out and about since the one attack. How do those other arrests fit on his personal timeline, I wonder. Was he free during the whole time those other women were found in the same neighborhood?

Kimster, MULDER, spike and 1 other person like this.
  7. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

It will be interesting to see if any of that data is released.
    I also wonder if he worked alone regrading the other crimes he has been caught inl.
    I hope that if he has had criminal association, that those things are also being looked into.

Steve, Kimster, Akoya and 1 other person like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Jury selection begins for Alianna DeFreeze murder trial

Jury selection in Cleveland is scheduled to begin on Friday for Christopher Whitaker.

Investigators say the 44-year-old is responsible for 14-year-old Alianna DeFreeze's death.

Whitaker remains locked up with $3 million bond.

If convicted, he could face the death penalty.

Alianna's father and stepmother did not want to be on camera.

They are focused on raising money for "The Alianna DeFreeze Let's Make A Change Foundation." and "Alianna Alert," Senate Bill 82, which would require schools to call parents within one hour of the start of the school day, if their child has been marked absent.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/37303923/jury-selection-begins-for-alianna-defreeze-murder-trial

Uno2Much, Kimster, Akoya and 2 others like this.
  9. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Nearly one year after 14-year-old Alianna DeFreeze disappeared, her alleged killer goes to trial

Nearly a year ago, a 14-year-old girl who was on the way to school got off an RTA bus on Cleveland's east side and disappeared, never to be seen alive by her family again.

This week, 44-year-old Christopher Whitaker appeared in court on multiple charges in connection with her abduction and death.

Whitaker is accused of kidnapping, rape, aggravated homicide and other charges. The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office plans to seek the death penalty.

According to the medical examiner's office, the girl was beaten and stabbed to death. A positive identification had to be made from dental records.

Police arrested Whitaker in early February.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...cused-of-killing-14-year-old-alianna-defreeze

Akoya, spike, Uno2Much and 1 other person like this.
  10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Man who killed Alianna DeFreeze was high on cocaine, unable to follow laws, according to psychologist

Christopher Whitaker was high on cocaine when he kidnapped, raped and killed 14-year-old Alianna DeFreeze, and his drug use "impaired his ability to control his impulses and conform his behavior to the requirements of the law," a psychologist hired by his defense lawyers found.

Court records filed this week say the psychologist also diagnosed Whitaker with cocaine, marijuana and alcohol addiction, as well as a mood disorder, in a report expected to be presented during the second phase of Whitaker's trial on aggravated murder and other charges that make him eligible for the death penalty.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/02/man_who_killed_alianna_defreez_1.html

Akoya, Uno2Much, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  11. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Jury deliberating the fate of man accused of hunting, kidnapping and killing Alianna DeFreeze

Christopher Whitaker spent nearly three hours walking up and down a Cleveland street "hunting" and found his prey in 14-year-old Alianna DeFreeze, prosecutors said during closing arguments on Monday.

He snatched her from a bus stop, took her to a nearby abandoned house that he had been to before, raped her, and methodically used tool after tool to bring the girl's life to a torturous end, Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Andrew Santoli said.

"He had the forethought to constantly change the items of torture that he used on Alianna," Santoli said. "This was a pre-planned, premeditated attack."

Jurors, who will be sequestered, left the courtroom to begin deliberations in Whitaker's trial on aggravated murder, kidnapping, rape and other charges in Alianna's January 2017 death.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/02/jury_deliberating_the_fate_of.html

Akoya, Uno2Much, spike and 1 other person like this.
  12. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Hoping that this lump of non human debris gets the death penalty.

Akoya and spike like this.
  13. spike

spike Bronze Member

Our forefathers had no earthly idea as to what this country would face in a "modern" world.

While I stand for our laws and rules, there are NOW situations where laws and rules become moot at the hands of pure evil.

I won't say any more but you all know what we are thinking.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Akoya and Steve like this.
  14. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

This excuse has been tried hundreds of times. I've never ever heard of it working.

Akoya, Steve, Uno2Much and 1 other person like this.
  15. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Christopher Whitaker convicted of killing Cleveland teen Alianna DeFreeze in death penalty case

Christopher Whitaker is guilty of killing Alianna DeFreeze.

Jurors on Tuesday convicted the 45-year-old Cleveland man on all counts, including aggravated murder, rape and kidnapping charges that make him eligible for the death penalty for snatching the seventh grader from a bus stop, taking her to vacant home and raping and torturing her with tools for more than an hour.

The trial will now move into the penalty phase, where jurors will decide whether to recommend the death penalty.

That phase of the trial is set to begin Feb. 21.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/02/man_convicted_of_raping_killin.html

Akoya, spike and Uno2Much like this.