1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

CA ALISON JANE DOE: FW, 20-30, fell from Cecil Hotel, CA - 2 December 1975 - named Alison Lowell?

Discussion in 'Unidentified 1900 to 1979' started by Romulus, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Romulus

Romulus In the earth of missing person

1365UFCA - Unidentified Female

[​IMG]

Date of Discovery: December 20, 1975
    Location of Discovery: Los Angeles County, California
    Estimated Date of Death: Recent
    State of Remains: Not recognizable - Traumatic injuries
    Cause of Death: Blunt-force trauma following accidental fall or suicide

Physical Description
    Estimated Age: 20-30 years old
    Race: White
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 118 lbs.
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown or hazel
    Distinguishing Marks/Features: Scars on both wrists.

Identifiers
    Dentals: Not available.
    Fingerprints: Available.
    DNA: Not available.

Clothing & Personal Items
    Clothing: Blue sweater, blue sweater with purple and black, navy blue pants, navy blue coat, black shoes and a beige bra.
    Jewelry: Unknown
    Additional Personal Items: A black purse and a yellow-metal key. Greyhound bus ticket purchased in Bakersfield, CA on 12/15/1975 was found on the dresser of the hotel room.

Circumstances of Discovery
    The decedent registered in room number 327 of the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles on December 16, 1975 at 12.05. She used the name "Alison Lowell."

On December 20, 1975 she fell or jumped from her 12th floor window onto the 2nd floor roof.

Investigating Agency(s)
    Agency Name: Los Angeles County Coroner
    Agency Contact Person: Daniel Machian
    Agency Phone Number: 323-343-0512 or 323-343-0754
    Agency E-Mail: dmachian(at)coroner.lacounty.gov
    Agency Case Number: 7515414

Agency Name: California Department of Justice
    Agency Contact Person: Jeannine Willie
    Agency Phone Number: 916-227-3405
    Agency E-Mail: jeannine.willie(at)doj.ca.gov
    Agency Case Number: Unknown

NCIC Case Number: U393796205
    NamUs Case Number: 4457
    Former Hot Case Number: 1419

Information Source(s)
    NamUs
    Los Angeles County Coroner
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1365ufca.html

2. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I wondered why the "Hotel Cecil" sounded so familiar. I looked it up. It has been Plagued by Violence. There have been 16 Deaths there. MOSTLY "SUICIDES". And the Victim here IS LISTED. AND AS A "SUICIDE". SOME DISPUTED LISTED "SUICIDES". Some Unexplained. This was the Hotel where in 2013 "Elisa Lam" SOMEHOW ENDED UP IN THE ROOFTOP "WATER TANK" FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS! Until the Guests started complaining about an AWFUL SMELL AND "TASTED FUNNY" OMG!BLURP!!! Inspiration for the Movie "Dark Water". Also it was Home to "Richard Ramirez" in 1985. And "Jack Untweger" who was an Austrian Journalist sent to L.A.to compare Americans Attitudes towards "Prostitution". Instead He became a SERIAL KILLER OF THEM. After going on a "Ride Along" with a Policeman. But I AM NOT SURE ABOUT LOCATION OF THE KILLINGS, AMERICA, AUSTRIA OR BOTH. BUT... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed likes this.
  3. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

This Poor Woman OBVIOUSLY SUFFERED In life. The "Scars" on Her Wrists Tell a Story that need NO WORDS. And to feel alone. And obviously She was. To be UNIDENTIFIED FOR 43 YEARS!!! IT'S SO HEARTBREAKING! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE SHE WAS BURIED IN A "PAUPERS GRAVE" WITH ONLY A #. 1975, I was 5. I always think of How old I was, NOT TO BE "SELF-CENTERED" BUT IT REALLY PUTS THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE ON LENGTH OF TIME! I HOPE YOU FOUND PEACE THAT YOU COULDN'T FIND IN LIFE!⚘