1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

NH ALLENSTOWN JANE DOES: 1 Adult & 3 Children, female, found in metal drum - Nov 1985 *3 Identified!*

Discussion in 'Unidentified 1980 to 1989' started by Takeitfromme, Sep 28, 2015.

1. RedRose

RedRose Well-Known Member

Yowzer's!!!! I'm almost speechless!

2. RedRose

One very lucky little girl.

3. RedRose

"when arrested by MPD in October of 1980, he does not list a spouse". What a shame he didn't check widower. That would have helped.

4. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

True!

Good to see you @RedRose! I've missed your posts!

spike, Takeitfromme and Akoya like this.
  5. RedRose

patsella, Kimster, Akoya and 2 others like this.
  6. RedRose

Well heck. Little did I know...I went back to the videos I posted (Post #184) to recheck something and scrolled down to where the three faces of the multi-named man were and clicked on it and lo and behold other pics and info popped up. And interesting enough the air shots and locations marked of the Bear store he worked at and what was on the condemned property. He certainly liked trailers. Which means, someone, ahem....the Police....., need to take a look at trailer parks in the area's he was known to live in. And he likes to work in Stores, Convenient Stores or like them. And since he was prone to dismemberment that means....well we all know what that means. And the forensic sketches of the 'unknown woman' certainly did change over the years. It looks like, to me, most of her facial feature changed from drawing to drawing down the years, except around her mouth. But someone has to know this woman with two little girls. She (they) have been widely publicised, and yet no one has stepped forward to say....that may be so and so, she had two young girls. And no one in the area talked to this woman or her children? Am I the only one who finds this strange? And does anyone know how long they lived in that trailer? The owner of the Bear Store...where is he/she? I'm sure a Policeman talked to him/her/ Right? Strange going's on.
    I'm editing it for 'Elizabeth" signed for a letter. His wife. Did he get her to change her name, or falsify a new name?

7. Kimster

I think it takes time to track down the neighbors from when the victims were discovered - and figure out how long they had been deceased. And then, how many of those people are willing to talk to police, are still alive, etc? Depending on the trailer park, some people are fairly nomadic. We have three in our area, one has a lot of people moving in and out, while the other two are fairly steady with their tenants. I think you've brought up some excellent thoughts! Checking convenience stores in each area where they track him down is brilliant! :highfive:

I love the way you think things through.

TribeofTiger, RedRose, Akoya and 2 others like this.
  8. TribeofTiger

TribeofTiger Well-Known Member

In the 60s and 70s, many women took a very traditional role, seeing their place as being primarily in the home, and not venturing out without their husband, and always allowing him to speak for them when they were out. This role of the silent wife standing beside her husband was perhaps more prevalent among women reared in rural areas. That is exactly the type of woman I would expect this particular serial family annihilator to have chosen. Neighbors may literally rarely have seen the woman or the children. Since he worked at the store, there would be no need for her to even go shopping. Maybe working in stores appealed to him because it enhanced his absolute power over his family in that way.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    patsella, spike, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  9. Kimster

I think it was in the 60s when women were actually able to be on a home loan, wasn't it?

Cousin Dupree, Akoya and spike like this.
  10. spike

spike Bronze Member

Thinking the 50s.....my mom made it very clear to my dad that she'd be listed...OR ELSE!!

Kimster, Cousin Dupree and Akoya like this.
  11. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

Breaking news coming in this case! Law enforcement has found Bob Evans true identity. I dont have it but keep an eye out!!! Coming out soon. Journalist friend tipped me off.

12. Takeitfromme

Wow!

Attached Files:

13. Kimster

Oh this is fantastic!!!!!!

14. Takeitfromme

Absolutely it is my love! I feel so bad for his former wife and kids they end up with survivor's guilt. But they are certainly blessed to have gotten away from him.

My hope is that somehow, even though he was known here as Bob Evans, that this finally leads to who the Jane's are in NH. Its been 30 years!

Akoya, Cousin Dupree, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  15. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

Wow is right! Thank you so much TIFM, great info!

16. Takeitfromme

Seems that from now til the end of the day the NH media outlets who have the same documents I have will be reporting. I'll link a few as I find them. I'm going to watch WMUR NH News 9 at noon to see it on live TV first

17. spike

spike Bronze Member

Unreal.

Akoya, Cousin Dupree and Ladyslug like this.
  18. Takeitfromme

19. Kimster

There's a lot of info in these news releases!

Akoya, spike and Cousin Dupree like this.
  20. Kimster

Akoya, patsella, spike and 1 other person like this.