1. NORTH CAROLINA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Hania Aguilar, 13, after she was abducted in Lumberton on November 5.
    Hania was forced into a green 2002 Ford Expedition which was found abandoned on November 8.
    A detailed description of the abductor is not known at this time.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Amy Hall shoots her teen children in Beggs, OK

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Skitt, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Skitt

Skitt Well-Known Member

Mom shoots 18 y/o son (killed) and 16 y/o daughter (brain dead)

https://people.com/crime/okla-football-player-sisters-shot-mom

Eighteen-year-old Kayson Toliver was the first to be shot.

The Beggs High School football player was asleep in his bed early on Thursday when his mother, Amy Leann Hall, allegedly fired a bullet into his head — then entered the bedroom of her 16-year-old daughter, Kloee Toliver, a junior at the same Oklahoma high school, and shot her in the head, too.

Authorities say Hall, 39, then fired at her 14-year-old daughter who was in the same room with Kloee, grazing the girl in the head and neck area.

The youngest daughter, whom police are not identifying, escaped to the bathroom where she was later able to convince her mother to turn over the gun, according to law enforcement.

More at link

Whatsnext, Dobrev and Lorelei2017 like this.
  2. Lorelei2017

Lorelei2017 Member

Parents at war, kids caught in the crossfire
    Hopefully there isnt a trail 10 miles long showing how mentally I'll dhe was and everyone knew it

Paradise, Dobrev and Skitt like this.
  3. Skitt

Skitt Well-Known Member

These cases just astound me. She thiught she was "saving them" and planned to kill herself, too... isn't that what I read? Why can't they leave the kids out of their problems?

Paradise and Dobrev like this.
  4. Lorelei2017

Lorelei2017 Member

Exactly, that is crap. Any true parent goes out kicking and screaming to keep their kids alive

Paradise, Dobrev and Skitt like this.
  5. Lorelei2017

Lorelei2017 Member

With the son's friend in the room? WTH?

Paradise, Skitt and Dobrev like this.
  6. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

That's what got me too. Can you imagine? This case is beyond crazy and I'm so very sad that Kloee's life support will have been turned off now (rightly) and the 14 year old has lost everyone. I hope she has a big support network around her :(

Whatsnext, Paradise and Skitt like this.
  7. Skitt

Skitt Well-Known Member

This will be a memory those other two kids will have all their lives ... they will need a lot of support, as you said Dobrev. I hope we get updates, as I want to follow this one.

Dobrev and Paradise like this.
  8. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

I keep thinking about the bravery of that 14 year old. To fight for her life like that and be able to talk down someone who was trying to kill you. I wonder what their life with their mother was like before? She lost her mother in a big way that day but had she lost her before this? What was her mothers attitude like towards them before this? They seem like a normal family. Kids pretty close in age, friends staying over. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary before this... I wonder what we will hear about this family, if anything.

Between this and the Watts case... what a loss.

9. Lorelei2017

Lorelei2017 Member

They were amazing kids by all appearances. MOO.
    yes, devastating losses

Skitt and Dobrev like this.
  10. Skitt

Skitt Well-Known Member

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/mother-shoots-kills-teen-daughter-while-sleeping

Okmulgee County Sheriff's Investigator Duston Todd said in a news release that Kloee Toliver "succumbed to her injuries" Tuesday night.
    Hall is jailed on a first-degree murder charge in her son's death. Todd says another first-degree murder charge will be added in her daughter's death.
    -----

https://people.com/crime/okla-football-player-sisters-shot-mom/
    There was a four mile chase at high speeds, afterward, until her arrest was made.

She first said she didn't know why she had done thusm then later said she was protecting them from an [unsubstantiated] abusive father (bitter custody dispute since 2016)

court appearance on Nov. 29.

From link:
    In a subsequent divorce and custody filing in June 2016, Hall’s ex asked to be awarded custody of the children, alleging Hall psychologically abused the children and filed false protective orders against him. He also said she had a diagnosed mental illness.

11. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

I'm not buying the abusive father charge. It sounds like he has tried to help these children before. Maybe I am judging too early but, this is not how you "save" children. Also, she didn't give this reason at first. Sounds like she just came to that conclusion.

What a messed up story. If these claims (about the father) are untrue, I hope they can be refuted soon. They don't need to be dragged down with that as well as the death of those two precious kids.

Thoughts are with the daughter and her father. I hope they have a good relationship and she can be protected by him. She was brave enough to go against her mother and save herself, but she needs to be taken care of now.

Kimster, Skitt and Lorelei2017 like this.
  12. Skitt

Skitt Well-Known Member

Every little bit I find makes me sadder. The father had custody approval, but it never was finalized. :sniffle:

http://www.newson6.com/story/394010...ting-court-records-show-child-custody-dispute
    Documents show Amy and Gennardo Toliver have been in an ongoing child custody dispute over their three children. Last December, a judge gave both parents joint custody but ordered the father to leave the house. In March, the judge gave the father custody, but that order was never finalized.

The mother told the judge a few weeks ago that unless she got custody immediately, the children would suffer great harm.

Additional details re her allegations of abuse (unsubstantiated, I believe: father had a fight with son, was caught in bed with one) at the link

Kimster likes this.
  13. Kimster

Kimster Administrator Staff Member

This reminds me so much of Josh Powell killing his boys to keep them from their maternal grandparents. :( I don't believe the "harm" defense, I think it was the classic "if I can't have them no one can" motive.

14. Skitt

Skitt Well-Known Member

So do I, Kimster. I can't even accept she had mental illness this time. unless I hear more, she was just pure evil.

I assume the surviving daughter will live with her Dad. I just hope he gives her the love and support she is going to need. It will never leave her thoughts.

Kimster and Dobrev like this.
  15. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

Yes I hope she has the supports she needs. I have no idea how I would get past that, as an adult with her own child. But, this is a child who just had to beg her Mom not to kill her after she had killed her siblings. I hope she fights through.

Skitt and Kimster like this.
  16. Kimster

Kimster Administrator Staff Member

Dobrev and Skitt like this.
  17. Skitt

Skitt Well-Known Member

Lorelei2017 and Dobrev like this.
  18. Skitt

Skitt Well-Known Member

Lorelei2017 and Dobrev like this.
  19. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

Skitt, Lorelei2017 and Kimster like this.
  20. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

:puzzled::thud:

I need to read more on this but this sentence "Following the crimes, she told police a stranger had attempted to carjack her and had shot the children" reminded me of Darlie Routier.

Skitt, Lorelei2017 and Kimster like this.