1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

UK ARTHUR HEELER-FROOD: Missing from Axminster, Devon - 6 September 2016 - Age 15 *Found Safe*

Discussion in 'Europe: Located/Resolved' started by Ladyslug, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-37626119

The mother of a schoolboy who has been missing for five weeks has pleaded with him to get in touch.

Arthur Heeler-Frood, 15, of Axminster, Devon, failed to arrive at school on 6 September and has not been seen since.

His mother Caroline said she and his father, Jeremy, were missing him "terribly".

She said: "We don't know that you are safe or what situation you're in. I don't think you realise how hard it is for us. Please make contact."

Devon and Cornwall Police has urged anyone with information to get in touch.

Supt Sam de Reya said: "We are appealing to business owners, likely to be restaurateurs, hoteliers and cafe owners, who may have had a young man work for them in the last four to five weeks or anyone who may have provided accommodation to him in that time period."

MissyMoo, Kimster and spike like this.
  2. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

3. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

missing for this long first i've heard is today on twitter

MissyMoo, Kimster and spike like this.
  4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Arthur Heeler-Frood: missing Axminster teenager ran away because he was 'bored of his life'

A missing West Country teenager has run away from home because he was "bored of his life", according to a letter he left for his parents

It has been nearly nine weeks since 15-year-old Arthur Heeler-Frood went missing from Axminster in Devon.

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/arthu...fresh-appeal/story-29882944-detail/story.html

Missing Schoolboy Arthur Heeler-Frood ‘Promised To Return In One Year’

A 15-year-old grammar schoolboy who disappeared nine weeks ago left a letter for his anguished parents saying he was ‘bored of life’ - but would return within a year.

Arthur Heeler-Frood vanished after leaving home as normal to cycle the seven miles to school on September 6.

He had just received ‘outstanding’ GCSE grades and started his A levels the previous day at Colyton Grammar in Devon, one of Britain’s top-rated state schools.

His parents Caroline and Jeremy have made several tearful public appeals for him to get in touch but without success.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...eturn-in-one-year_uk_58259c7be4b09ac74c51f6f2

“To Mum and Dad,

“I have run away because I am bored of my life. Please don’t try to find me or make me come home.

“I don’t know how long I will be away for, but it won’t be any longer than a year.

“You will find my school uniform in a bin bag in a small barn in the field on the green, down the road from Membury church. My bike is chained to the fence, there is a spare key to the lock on the window.

“Please can you apologise to the restaurant and tell them that I will no longer be able to work there.

“I know you will be upset, but understand that I have to do this. From Arthur.”

5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

6. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

spike, MissyMoo, Paradise and 2 others like this.
  7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

8. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

So glad their son is home for Christmas with family.
    That letter was pretty straight up wasnt it? He sounds like a kid who is restless because he is so smart.
    I hope he finds that thing, whatever that is, to keep him happy and fulfilled.

Ladyslug and spike like this.
  9. spike

spike Bronze Member

Whew!! Thank goodness!!!
    :yippee:

Ladyslug likes this.
  10. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-37999590

A 15-year-old boy who went missing for 10 weeks said he went to London, Birmingham and Manchester and slept rough at night.

Arthur Heeler-Frood also apologised to the police "for the time they spent looking for me and for the worry I have caused family and friends".

The teenager, from Axminster, Devon, was found "safe and well" 10 miles away from his home on Tuesday.

spike likes this.
  11. spike

spike Bronze Member

A teen with remorse!!
    How refreshing!!
    :blowkiss:Devon!

Ladyslug likes this.