1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MI AUNDRIA BOWMAN: Missing from Hamilton, MI - 11 March 1989 - Age 14

Discussion in 'Missing 1980 to 1989' started by Kimster, May 20, 2015.

1. Sundance

Sundance Active Member

I hope they both someday get justice. Hopefully someday soon.

KareBear likes this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

3. Advocate

Advocate Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

We have some of the main articles on Find Aundria M Bowman FB.

It's been said that Alexis was having issues at home due to learning she was adopted which is false; Alexis has always known she was adopted.

I also want to mention Dennis is still in Michigan; he was supposed to be extradited to Virginia yesterday but is fighting extradition. His court date for the extradition is January 8th. He's probably fighting it because his family is in Michigan plus Virginia has the death penalty. It is Cathy's hope that they will use Alexis as a bargaining chip. She's also hoping Brenda will ask him what he did with Alexis.

Alexis is now getting national attention. The case was on Inside Edition last week; Cathy is scheduled to speak to them tomorrow at some point I believe.

The Facebook page has a few locals that have posted pics of all the LE vehicles that were searching Dennis's house last week. Apparently the bomb squad was out plus they had ground penetrating radar.

https://www.facebook.com/FindAundriaMBowman

If you're not familiar with Aundrias case, she was one of the original teens featured in Soul Asylums Runaway Train video, right after the rape scene which they took out in other versions. This version is VERY hard to find. I was very fortunate to meet someone that had a copy of it in time for Aundrias 40th birthday a few years ago. It's available on google drive but not you tube. Hopefully Soul Asylum will release it again. Cathy actually saw this video and thought how fortunate she was that her daughter went to a great family and wouldn't be featured in something like this.

It's on google drive because you tube won't let us upload it due to copyright infringement

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUy0rB2gxjeSkh4NGpBMTJwc2M/view?usp=sharing

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    Kimster and Mel70 like this.