1. FLORIDA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Braxton Williams, 6, and Bri'ya Williams, 5, who were last seen in Jacksonville on Sunday, December 15.
    They disappeared while playing in front of their home, and may have been abducted by an unknown person.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    Click HERE for more information

CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

BELLA BOND (aka Baby Doe): The State of Massachusetts vs. Michael McCarthy *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by ~Lyric~, Jun 30, 2015.

1. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

Thrown out like garbage!!!!!!!

A woman walking her dog found a 4-year-old girl inside a plastic bag on Deer Island beach on Boston Harbor last Thursday, and authorities are still trying to figure out who the child is. According to the Boston Globe, no children have been reported missing and no one has contacted police or first responders about her.

Investigators have not yet revealed how the child died, but they know she had long brown hair and brown eyes, was wearing pajamas, and she stood 3 feet 6 inches tall, the report said. Authorities also believe she weighed 30 pounds, which is average for her size. Her ethnicity is still undetermine, but forensic artists are working on adrawing to be distributed.

Investigators are encouraging people to come forward if they know of a family who may be missing a family member. Though the investigation is currently focused in the Boston area, it’s possible she came from another state.

If you know anything about this case, two agencies are investigating. Please call the Winthrop Police at 617.539.5806 or the Suffolk County State Police a 617.727.8817.

http://crimefeed.com/2015/06/4-year-old-found-plastic-bag-beach-body-not-identified/

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...-i-found-june-15th-2015-in-massachusetts.488/

2. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

[​IMG]

“Someone has to know who this child is,” said Robert G. Lowery Jr., vice president of the Missing Children Division at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which is assisting investigators.

“Neither the cause nor the manner of the girl’s death has yet been determined,” said the statement from Suffolk District Attorney Daniel F. Conley’s office. “Pathologists will undertake additional specialized testing before attempting to make those findings.”

Lowery said forensic artists are preparing a drawing of the girl to be distributed publicly.

The Coast Guard provided investigators with charts of “reverse drifts,” showing where the body might have come from, Coast Guard Petty Officer Cindy Oldham said.

Divers searched off Deer Island, near where a child’s body was found.

When the Coast Guard is searching for someone who has fallen into the water, Oldham said, they study the tides and currents to determine where that person might have floated. In this case, she said, they did the opposite.

Deer Island has a wastewater treatment plant operated by the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority and 2.6 miles of paths that are open to the public.

An extensive camera system tracks the plant, but it does not cover the beach where the body was found, said Frederick Laskey, MWRA executive director.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...d-continues/6lnjDL4mJqqxxWBXSyhKXN/story.html

Boots, walkie-talkie, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Oh this is awful! Tweeting! Hopefully someone will see and send in a tip!!! :tears:

Boots, byo, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  4. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

no!:( poor little thing. RIP
    I hope she is claimed.

5. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

I've been searching for the composite sketch, but I haven't seen one yet.
    Guess it's not ready yet.

Damn!
    I did find a picture of what looked like a bag in the rocks, but I couldn't say for sure it was the actual one so I don't dare post it.

6. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Yes better to be safe. :)

Boots, ~Lyric~ and noZme like this.
  7. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Any info on cause of death yet?

Strange that no-one has stepped up to claim this little girl yet.

Boots, MadgeS and ~Lyric~ like this.
  8. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

Lily they haven't released that yet, I have been combing thru reports from MSM, and they still haven't released a sketch of her yet either.

Boots, MadgeS, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  9. Lambchop

Lambchop Administrator Staff Member

10. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Here's a digital reconstruction of the pants she had on and the blanket that was with her image.jpg

image.jpg

11. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

If my daughter, at 4yo, was missing, everyone in the country would know about it.

So why's this child such a mystery? Poor wee girl.. and thrown out like a bag of rubbish. Whoever's responsible, I hope the cops are quick to find out.

She deserves to be buried with a name, at least. And hopefully, with justice done her, too.

12. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I'm thinking that even if a parent is responsible....OR is also deceased and yet undiscovered.....somebody else knows who this little girl is. Neighbors, grandparents, park buddies, church, daycare, babysitter, aunt, uncle, cousin.....somebody!

13. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

I hope so, WindStorm... sadly, there's just so many terrible factors that could go into why she's not been ID'd yet, it weighs on my mind heavily that there's not an alert out for her already.

It's been nearly a week now. :(

Boots, DaisyChains, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  14. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

True. And she was such a pretty little girl. Very memorable IMO. So, even somebody who just seen her around town. At least the location would be known

15. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Boots, Kimster, ~Lyric~ and 2 others like this.
  16. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Omg she is so beautiful! My heart breaks.

Boots, Kimster and Lily like this.
  17. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    http://www.wcvb.com/news/more-information-expected-on-child-found-dead-on-deer-island/33950600
    Sketch of girl found dead on Deer Island released

The body of a girl found on Deer Island in Boston Harbor last week showed no obvious signs of trauma, and she was wearing leggings and was wrapped in a blanket, investigators said.

Investigators released a sketch of what they believe the child looked like Thursday.

"She is a beautiful young child who deserves dignity," Conley said.

Investigators said she was about 4 years old with brown eyes and brown hair that was about 14 inches long. They said the girl was about 3-and-a-half feet tall and weighed just over 30 pounds, which was normal for her height.

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?media/who-am-i-found-25-june-2015-in-ma.488/

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Boots, Oriah, MadgeS and 3 others like this.
  18. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

For the last couple of days, I have been keeping my grandkids...and this afternoon when it was rest time ( 2 year old asleep) I popped online to see the sketch/composite of this precious little one's face. I just cannot fathom, disgarding, dumping, abandoning, throwing a child out like garbage.

It just boggles the mind doesn't it?

They will find out who you are Bright Eyes, I just know it.

:candle:

Boots, GarAndMo49, MadgeS and 5 others like this.
  19. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Here is Deer Island in relation to Boston image.jpg

20. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

It doesn't look like there's much on Deer Island. No homes, just a water treatment plant. She was found on the "beach" image.jpg

tobigofheart, Boots, Oriah and 3 others like this.