1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

BELLA BOND (aka Baby Doe): The State of Massachusetts vs. Michael McCarthy *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by ~Lyric~, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

2. Takeitfromme

3. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Everything about this case is sad.

:(
    fran

NOCLUE, Cousin Dupree, daisy7 and 3 others like this.
  4. Takeitfromme

5. Takeitfromme

Kimster, daisy7 and Cousin Dupree like this.
  6. Takeitfromme

Kimster, daisy7 and Cousin Dupree like this.
  7. Takeitfromme

8. Takeitfromme

9. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

10. Takeitfromme

Cousin Dupree likes this.
  11. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

12. Takeitfromme

Cousin Dupree likes this.
  13. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

Done.

Takeitfromme and Cousin Dupree like this.
  14. Takeitfromme

15. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

Second Autopsy Postpones Baby Bella Bond’s Funeral

EVERETT (CBS) – The headstone says “Our Special Angel”. David DiFilippo, who owns Woodlawn Memorials in Everett has been working on it since the 3-year-old once known as Baby Doe was finally identified.

“There should be some recording that the person lived,” he said. “I just didn’t want her to lie in an unmarked grave. I mean she was discarded like trash.”

His donation now sits and waits, since relatives have been told the Medical Examiner is doing a second autopsy. While the girl’s mother and boyfriend face charges in Bella’s murder, relatives tell WBZ the case against the couple is changing.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/10/...aby-bella-bonds-funeral/#.VhxBPv-0Nb0.twitter

16. Takeitfromme

Mr. and Ms. Evil will be back in court tomorrow for a probable cause hearing.

http://www.eastietimes.com/2015/09/25/motherboyfriend-due-back-in-court-oct-20/

(For those who do not know, a probable cause hearing forces the prosecution to show their probable cause in the case. Many defendants waive this hearing as the evidence laid out is typically not in favor of a defendant.) I will be interested to know if they go ahead with the hearing or if one or both waive their rights to have this hearing.

17. walkie-talkie

18. walkie-talkie

Jonathan Hall ‏@JHall7news 31m31 minutes ago
    Bond and McCarthy are in the courtroom. DA speaking to judge about turning over "discovery" - the evidence they have.

Jonathan Hall ‏@JHall7news 30m30 minutes ago
    McCarthy, Baby Bella's mother's boyfriend, is dressed in a collared button down shirt and is listening intently.

Jonathan Hall ‏@JHall7news 30m30 minutes ago
    The probable cause hearing will be Nov 19.

Jonathan Hall ‏@JHall7news 29m29 minutes ago
    Bond is keeping her head away from the cameras but appears to be wiping away tears

Jonathan Hall ‏@JHall7news 22m22 minutes ago
    Court observers say McCarthy has been cleaned up for this appearance - more clean cut, less disheveled. He's still held without bail.

Jonathan Hall ‏@JHall7news 21m21 minutes ago
    Bond is still being held on $1 million bail. Her lawyer Janice Bassil declined comment.

Jonathan Hall ‏@JHall7news 20m20 minutes ago
    Baby Bella's father tells me as he sits there in court, looking at his ex (Bond) he's "disgusted."

19. walkie-talkie

Cousin Dupree and daisy7 like this.
  20. Takeitfromme

Of course she is crying... FOR HERSELF..... because she is in jail!!!! I do not feel sorry for her not even one bit..... I feel sorry for BELLA.... and that is it....

Cousin Dupree and walkie-talkie like this.