1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

BELLA BOND (aka Baby Doe): The State of Massachusetts vs. Michael McCarthy *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by ~Lyric~, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

I'm for once in my life surprised. I am surprised she has not been ID'd yet. I almost want to speculate that whatever happened to her was an accident. It makes me wonder if the parent that had her committed suicide after leaving her there...but then again if a deceased adult was found from suicide and was known to have a child that was nowhere to be found 2+2 would have been put together by now. IDK just a theory I have been thinking on...

Boots, spike, DaisyChains and 2 others like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I really hope she is identified soon. If this child who has been viewed by millions cannot be identified, what does that mean for the thousands that haven't been viewed nearly as much?

Boots, spike, Takeitfromme and 2 others like this.
  3. Takeitfromme

I just can not wrap my head around her not being identified. She has to be from the Revere/Winthrop area. Walking distance, short car ride.

4. Takeitfromme

So just on Sunday an UID female's body washed up on Plum Island about an hour from Deer Island. I've been waiting to see if there is any connection (like is this Baby Doe's mom and that's why she is an UID)
    so far nothing to link them, but I am keeping an eye on it

http://www.wcvb.com/news/woman-found-dead-on-plum-island-beach/34871914

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...sland-beach/hem7P25L3YOlZLT64OLU0I/story.html

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29860148/female-body-found-on-plum-island-beach

5. Takeitfromme

6. Takeitfromme

I don't think its related. It was a 59 year old woman who lived in the town

Boots, spike and DaisyChains like this.
  7. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

I think it is likely the child was witness to her mother being murdered by someone. I feel that if the baby died because of an accident and was left by a parent that she would have been buried. There's something that is still cold and distant about how she was left. Almost seems like whoever left her wanted her to be found. As if she had never initially been a part of whatever "plan" was going on. As if her death was an afterthought. But her blanket was with her - which shows some compassion in part of whoever killed her.

Again, I wonder why they left her out in the open and did not bury her. Did they not have time to conceal her body better?

Maybe it is the husband/BF/pimp of a single mom who murdered the mother and had to murder the child too bc she was a witness to the crime. Maybe he tried to abduct her after her mother's murder and the child asphyxiated when in the trash bag and the killer did not intend for this to happen. Distraught he leaves the child's body in the trash bag out in the open to be found - cannot have it in his possession. He doesn't want to deal with it. He didn't plan for her to die I don't think.

I just have a feeling this child's parents lived a more underground lifestyle involving illegal activities. Perhaps the husband/BF has gang ties. Perhaps they were a Latino couple and undocumented. The lack of extended relatives claiming this child might reveal that the child's extended family are in another country (Latino).

There was no time to hide her body. Either it is bc:

the killer had a deadline and if they spent the time burying her it would ruin their alibi

The killer wanted her body to be found - whether it's bc they felt guilt or bc they wanted to taunt the public/someone specific.

The killer was careless and unorganized. Possibly on drugs. Not thinking it through.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    Boots, spike and Takeitfromme like this.
  8. DaisyChains

Updated Rule out list for Baby Doe according to the Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/identifybabyjanedoe/posts/1633327360256084

Repost: Updated 7/30/15

"This list includes some missing children(names officially in the missing persons database). Please note- All missing persons in the National Database have been ruled out by DNA. However, some names on the "reported by page" list are those of children someone has given to us to report. This may be due to similarities in look, because no one has seen the child in a while, or for other reasons. Please continue to call investigators if you feel someone needs to be reported(rather they are on the list or not.) Please do NOT under any circumstances contact family members of persons on this list. If it is reported that any child on this list has a family member being harassed by any person that follows this page, you will be blocked from this page. As a courtesy we have provided a list of all names reported by this page only. We are NOT investigators and are not able to rule any one out. If their is any correspondence from investigators and a child is ruled out we will update accordingly.

List of Names Ruled Out(as reported by Namus):

Shoshana Black
    Cassidy Gibbs
    Aliyah Lunsford
    Paula A Ramirez-Figuroa
    Ayla Reynolds
    Kate Phillips
    Sophia Moux

Also, ruled out:
    Cayleigh Harrison
    Lisa Irwin
    Maggie Sophia Ortega Brown(ruled out by family)
    Shadow Raine Hanks- custody situation ruled out investigating dept.
    Alivia Chambliss (ruled out by child's mother and well check by Malden Police Dept)
    Jayda Freeman- alive and well as reported by family. (See previous post)
    Lyra- per biological mom child has been ruled out.
    Lily Bauman
    -------------------------------------
    List of names called in/ reported by page: (Not all of these names are missing children and these children have NOT been ruled out by investigators. )

Alexa Galdamez
    Aleaha Montanez
    Amelia Villalobos
    America Casillas Martinez
    Ana DeCarlo
    Ana Paola Delores Cruz
    Anastasia Hunkovic
    April Isabel Bowdish
    Ashley Camilla Castilla De Jesus
    Ashley Summers(unborn child)
    Avital Wisnoski Guerrero
    Bethany Ann Decker(unborn child of)
    Bianca Lebron
    Brianna Bluehorse
    Brooklyn Gabriel
    Brooklyn Gabriel Douglas
    Carla Espinoza Alvarez
    Carmen Lister
    Chevelle Boshaw-Evans
    Ember Jones
    Emelia Switzer
    Emil Miranda Anacleto
    Evelina Freikha
    Eviane Lasalle
    Geneva Lasalle
    Gracie Henry-was already found before reported
    Isabel Maria Gutierrez
    Isabel Tawada
    Isabella Balejonda
    Isabella Delgado
    Jana Sila
    Julieta Valladares
    Kali Athukorola
    Kamille Williams
    Kayla Berg (unborn child)
    Kayla Tift(Philippines)
    Kiara Ved
    Luciana Amanqui
    Malades Rodriguez
    Maria José Monroy Encisco
    Mia Elizabeth Naser Molina
    Michelle Martinez
    Michelle Martinez
    Milla Lager
    Minette Rossero
    Nicole Ramirez
    Nina Sue Jee
    Ofir Ben-Haim
    Rory Jones
    Sarah Hoggle
    Sophie Sliti
    Tamara Hissayni Bermejo
    Tamia Olmos-Lopez
    Tierra N Neuman
    Yarel Flores
    Zayed Fryer
    7/24/15 names
    Morgan Martin (unborn child)
    Julia Potter missing 2014

Arielle- the only info we have on her is that she was allegedly reported missing a few days ago. However, we do not have an actual date that she went missing nor a last name. We do NOT know that to be a fact at this time. We are also aware that many people have also report the information and that Massachusetts State Police has the information and is following up.

There are more names that we unfortunately can not add to the list publicly. However, if you feel someone is missing feel free to message us. This is the list as of 7/25/15 that this page has called in. We will edit this list if needed.

Update: "Unborn child" would be in the event that the missing person was either pregnant or held captive and became pregnant during that time. We do not know this to be the case in the unborn child names given, however since it was suggested to us we did report it.
    We do know that at least one(Bethany) was in fact 5 mths pregnant when she went missing.

Thanks- Admin"

‪#‎babydoe‬ ‪#‎identifybabygirldoe‬ ‪#‎deerislandbabydoe‬‪#‎Massachusettsbabydoe‬ ‪#‎helpidentifybabygirldoe‬‪#‎helpusgiveheraname‬ ‪#‎unidentifiedpersons‬‪#‎missingpersonsig‬

Boots, spike, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  9. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

"A break in the effort to identify a toddler whose body was found two months ago on a rocky beach near Boston could come as early as Tuesday, when a Utah forensic laboratory turns its findings over to Massachusetts authorities"

"Police hope IsoForensics Laboratory in Salt Lake City can tell them where 3-year-old “Baby Doe,” whose body was found on the shore of Deer Island in Winthrop, lived and traveled during her tragically short life. The lab’s technique of analyzing hair and tooth enamel for telltale isotopes has a proven record in the most stubborn of cold cases."
    (Snipped)

Utah lab could hold key to ID of Massachusetts' 'Baby Doe'
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/3...sachusetts-baby-doe-could-come-from-utah-lab/

NOCLUE, Boots, spike and 4 others like this.
  10. Kimster

Wow! Glad we have rule outs now. So many missing littles though. :vigil:

NOCLUE, Boots, spike and 3 others like this.
  11. Takeitfromme

NOCLUE, Boots, spike and 3 others like this.
  12. DaisyChains

So basically what I got from that link (TY Takeitfromme!) is that the initial tests showed she could have been around New England as well as other locations across the U.S. - and they have yet to see if the isotope testing will match her to any country outside of the U.S.

That country outside of the U.S. Can possibly help give us an idea of the child's point of origin/birthplace. Perhaps then when authorities there are located and appeal to the public for any possible match to Deer Island Baby Doe then her extended foreign family will step forward.

That is if she was born in a foreign country (in my opinion most likely Mexico).

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    NOCLUE, Boots, spike and 2 others like this.
  13. DaisyChains

If I were LE I would canvass the nearest Latino neighborhoods looking for a single Latino male between 18-35 with a GF/wife that has a child - specifically an undocumented male. It is likely that he recently moved away from the neighborhood around the time Baby doe was found. I would make sure to notice if any neighbors in that area mention a mother and daughter not being in town since Baby doe was found - perhaps the bf/husband said they were visiting family back home or claimed they left him and skipped town.

Boots, spike, Takeitfromme and 2 others like this.
  14. DaisyChains

Just reading now that there is a correctional institution on Deer Island. Randomly came across it. I wonder if that has anything to do with the killers geographic awareness of Deer Island? As if maybe he had been imprisoned there before?

Just wanted to note about the correctional facility there. Maybe someday it will make sense.

Boots, spike, WindStorm and 2 others like this.
  15. Takeitfromme

Deer Island has walking paths and such... it is quiet but there are alot of regulars who take walks daily there. I feel as though that is why she was left there because someone wanted her to be found but that person or persons that left her do not want to have to do any explaining.... I really felt like she was a local, but now I am not so sure...... for all I know she could be from where I live and someone familiar with the Boston area could have driven down there and left her, yet didn't live in the Winthrop area...but most likely did at one point

Boots, spike, DaisyChains and 3 others like this.
  16. Kimster

Or....someone from Boston who was either in the institution or knew someone in the institution. Someone familiar with the area, that's what I'm thinking.

Boots, spike, DaisyChains and 3 others like this.
  17. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

18. Takeitfromme

I also recently found out Emili (from Brazil has not been ruled out yet....) I will double check on that..... but I am 98% sure that the DNA results are not back...yet...

Boots, spike, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  19. Takeitfromme

Boots, spike and DaisyChains like this.
  20. Kimster