1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

AR BLYTHEVILLE KIM: WF, 18-35, found in Blytheville, AR - 17 June 1978 *Kim Mills*

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Sunburst, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

It is believed that this woman is linked with that of "Pemiscot John Doe" found the same day June 17, 1978, There is a separate thread for John Doe. The two were seen together in life, carrying bedrolls and walking together, by witnesses.
    Below: Reconstructions of Pemiscot John with his forehead scar and Blytheville Kim by Carl Koppermann
    [​IMG]

NAMUS LINK: WARNING *****GRAPHIC PM photos at link***** and under "images"
    https://identifyus.org/en/cases/5158
    Dentals, fp and DNA are all available and have been entered.

Blytheville Kim, as she is called, was 62 inches in height.
    Hazel eyes, hair was brown but 4 to 6 inches in length, light brown to blonde in color, being more blonde along the ends away from the scalp.

She was found in a ditch along I-55 and Highway 148 Exit in Blytheville, Arkansas. She had a non-professional tattoo of "Kim" on her right shoulder. Pemiscot John Doe was found the same day. Their deaths were homicides.

GarAndMo49, Akoya, spike and 2 others like this.
  2. Advocate

Advocate Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

:highfive:

Let's send her home!

Jimmy, Akoya, spike and 2 others like this.
  4. Advocate

Their album on NFM is updated to include screen shots of the case file as well as their flier

[​IMG]

spike and Kimster like this.
  5. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you Carl, for finding the above photos!!!!!!!

Mary Kay Radford, missing from Augusta, GA in 1974 ; aged 22-25, is the woman in the yearbook photos. The photos were taken in 1967-68, during her junior and senior years of high school. She is listed as MP in NAMUS with no photo, no FP, no dentals, and no DNA. Medlin is her maiden name. Mary Kay's height is listed as being between 60-65 inches.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/21576/0/

The wonderful Carl K. found her photos on classmates.com yesterday. Just MOO, but if Mary Kay bleached her hair a lighter blonde, she has a resemblance to "Blytheville Kim", with the upturned nose face shape, and defined cheekbones. Does anyone else see a resemblance and/or think the resemblance is close enough to submit?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    GarAndMo49, spike and Kimster like this.
  6. Kimster

WOW! Did Carl mention anything about the space between her teeth in his recon? That's the only part I'd question!

GarAndMo49, Akoya and spike like this.
  7. Kimster

I wonder if Kay has a tie with anyone named "Kim"? Or maybe her legal name was "Kimberly Kay" or something like that? Just speculating here.

Akoya, spike and Sunburst like this.
  8. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

A brand-new member has posted on the Pemiscot John Doe thread with a good possible match for Blytheville Kim. Going to try to carry that post over to here........

From new member Armalita on the Pemiscot John Doe thread : Kim Ann Morgan Stewart missing 1977 from Sheridan CA has she been ruled out as Pemiscot Jane Doe?[​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos of Kimberly Ann Morgan Stewart taken circa 1977. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/stewart_kimberly.html

9. Kimster

Was she submitted, do we know?

Akoya and spike like this.
  10. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

IDK. If Armalita or you want to submit, go ahead. I am overwhelmed with a family issue for the next few weeks.

Akoya and spike like this.
  11. Advocate

Can submit but there's nothing to compare to for rule in/out. She's also not in NamUs.

Not sure how much replying I'm doing today; the keyboard on my mac mini is typing wrong. B is C; C is D then symbols are all messed up.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    spike likes this.
  12. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Blytheville Kim is in NAMUS. Her page was just modified Jan. 12, 2016. DNA, FP, and dentals are all available. Not sure what was modified, the ruleout list looks the same as in the past. The ruleout list is:
    Exclusions
    The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
    First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
    Teresa Cupps 1958 Oklahoma
    Teresa Cupps 1958 Oklahoma
    Sandra Fisher 1947 Kentucky
    Melanie Flynn 1952 Kentucky
    Jamie Grissim 1955 Washington
    Margaret Hayes 1954 Indiana
    Hide Exclusions

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/5158

13. Advocate

Posted this the other day in Pemiscot John Doe's thread
    I feel that Kim Stewart was killed by her husband.
    Her Charley Project link & info below. He makes it sound like she ran away with another man but I doubt it. She is not in NamUs. If someone is able to google more to find her kids for a DNA sample, it would make it easier to get the rule out after she gets entered in NamUs

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    GarAndMo49, spike and Kimster like this.
  14. Armalita

Armalita Active Member

I did receive information yesterday that Kim Morgan Stewart is not our Jane Doe DNA is in the FBI Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) from both individuals with no associations. My search shall resume.

GarAndMo49, Akoya, spike and 4 others like this.
  15. Kimster

I'm glad you submitted her. Thanks for sharing the results. ♡

16. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

17. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Carl K. is posting on social media that both Kim and Pemobscot John Doe have been identified as of Sept. 6, 2017. They were boyfriend/girlfriend. A hit was scored in CODIS with one of John Doe's family members when the family member's DNA was entered in CODIS.-his family knew who Kim was. John Doe's initials were JH, her name was Kim, and they had not been listed in NAMUS as missing. Names not released yet because it is unclear if all of Kim's family has been notified .

GarAndMo49, Akoya, patsella and 4 others like this.
  18. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

I was just coming here to post that! I'm happy this couple has been identified.

GarAndMo49, Akoya, patsella and 3 others like this.
  19. Kimster

Me too! It gives me hope that we will get them all solved someday!

Akoya, patsella, Paradise and 2 others like this.
  20. Advocate

Just updated his thread here and their album

John Doe and his girlfriend have been identified. His NamUs profile has been removed. No names have been released, but his initials are JH, just as his tattoo indicates, and her name was Kim. Her NamUs profile is still online, pending family notification then DNA confirmation. Neither of them were reported missing persons. Apparently CODIS hit on one of his siblings that was jailed on a minor offense, and was required to give DNA for the known offender DNA registry in CODIS. The close familial relationship was flagged to this case.We will release more as we hear more.

Album at Never Forget Me

Identified - Names being withheld