1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Brave 13 year old girl fights off attacker, caught on tape - San Jose, CA

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by fran, May 8, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

'Daddy come home. Some guy tried to rape me': Terrified 13-year-old calls for help after she bravely fought off attacker who forced his way into her home

Police in northern California have launched a massive manhunt for a 'bold' would-be rapist who tried to attack a 13-year-old girl as she was opening her door to return home.

Disturbing home surveillance video shows the man stalking the girl as she walks to her porch before he forces his way into the San Jose property on Tuesday.

Fortunately, the girl fought back and slapped the man in the face causing him to flee, but not before his face had been captured on camera.

The girl then locked herself in a closet and texted her father, 'Daddy come home now. Some guy tried to rape me.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3073600/Daddy-come-home-guy-tried-rape-Terrified-13-year-old-calls-help-bravely-fought-attacker-tried-force-way-home.html#ixzz3ZZIvdTw7

here, Cousin Dupree and noZme like this.
  2. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

Dear God, could you imagine getting that text from your daughter!!

here, fran and noZme like this.
  3. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

The subject of this thread is not humorous at all and I'm not making fun of it. This is AWESOME though.

There is no sound, it's a surveillance camera.

That dude made a BIG mistake. I love how she chases him too.

here and noZme like this.
  4. fran

San Jose: Suspect arrested in connection with attempted sexual assault of 13-year-old girl

SAN JOSE — Just 48 hours after he became San Jose's most wanted man, police announced Friday that the suspect believed to have attempted separate sexual assaults on two people was arrested.

Mohammad Khaliqi, of San Jose, followed a 13-year-old girl on her walk home from school Tuesday and forced his way into her home, San Jose police said. A surveillance video of the incident showed Khaliqi speaking to her as she attempted to unlock her front door. When she finally opened the door, Khaliqi shoved her inside and up against a wall. The teen fought back and Khaliqi fled the home, police said.

Khaliqi, who was taken into custody in San Leandro, is the same man who followed a 28-year-old woman into a public restroom in early April at Mitsuwa Market at Saratoga and Moorpark avenues in an attempt to sexually assault her, according to police. That woman also fought back.

read more ............ http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...-arrested-connection-attempted-sexual-assault

noZme, here, charlie and 1 other person like this.
  5. fran

For goodness sakes! This guy is 31 and he's attacking a 13 year old. I'm not surprised he's wanted for more than just this case.

JMHO
    fran

noZme, here and Cousin Dupree like this.
  6. charlie

charlie gruntled

I made my 11 year old watch this on the news this week. She's taking Krav Maga and pointed out that the girl got herself out of the corner and that helped her....I'm glad the girl fought back...and the guy has been arrested.

noZme, here, Kimster and 1 other person like this.