1. NORTH CAROLINA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Hania Aguilar, 13, after she was abducted in Lumberton on November 5.
    Hania was forced into a green 2002 Ford Expedition which was found abandoned on November 8.
    A detailed description of the abductor is not known at this time.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

AL BRITTNEY WOOD: Missing from Bay Minette, AL- 30 May 2012 - Age 19

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Wow, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ala. teen mom Brittney Wood missing
    BAY MINETTE, Ala. -- By most accounts, 19-year-old Brittney Wood was with her uncle Donnie Holland the night of May 30, 2012, the last time anyone saw her alive. Holland - who was under investigation for horrific sex crimes at the time - died from a bullet within days in what was ruled a suicide.
    The investigation that followed has publicly unraveled what authorities describe as a dark, twisted tale of perversion in the working-class neighborhoods and piney backwoods of coastal Alabama.

Eight of Woods' adult relatives and three family friends have been charged with dozens of felonies in two counties as the alleged members of an incestuous ring that authorities say shared children for group sex. Holland was the leader, prosecutors say, of what has been described as the largest sex ring ever uncovered in Alabama. Wood was a victim and likely key witness.

"Brittney could have been huge," said prosecutor Teresa Heinz. "She could have corroborated so many things."

Wood is presumed dead, but authorities haven't found a trace of her and no one is charged in her disappearance.

Even without Wood to testify, two of her uncles and an older brother already have pleaded guilty to sex charges, and jurors last month convicted a friend of Holland's of multiple sex charges in the first trial. Others - including the missing teen's mother, Chessie Wood, and two aunts - await trial.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/brittne...a-teen-probe-uncovers-alleged-child-sex-ring/

Edited by Imamazed to add link to article and only 10% of article allowed for copyright reasons. Added link to media

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?media/brittney-wood-missing-from-alabama.1181/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    MULDER, Lily and noZme like this.
  2. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

3. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lily, noZme and Kimster like this.
  4. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

This is a case I've been watching long before joining CW and I thought perhaps it belonged here as well. This case is like none I've ever heard of, or could imagine. This is a family full of sick, twisted, pedophiles, and around every corner there are jaw dropping moments. Never in life will I be able to grasp the concept of exposing any child, family or not, to this sort of abuse. It's hard to tell who's lying, and who's telling the truth. It seems to have no beginning or ending, just cycles of finger pointing. In the midst of all that seemingly one person, Brittney Wood, was ready to shed some light on the family secrets and went to confront one abuser, her uncle Dennis Holland on 30 May 2012. He was the last to see her alive, then was found dead with a bullet wound to the back of his head a couple of days later. Although the bullet was from a gun belonging to Brittney, the cops ruled it a suicide. Many people think Brittney killed her uncle and fled. Others think she was murdered by her uncle with her own gun before turning it on himself.

HALO., Lily, Steve and 2 others like this.
  5. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

Ladyslug, Lily and noZme like this.
  6. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

Ladyslug, Lily and noZme like this.
  7. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

Ladyslug and Lily like this.
  8. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

9. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Ladyslug, noZme and Kimster like this.
  10. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Ladyslug, Lily, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  11. Kimster

Kimster Administrator Staff Member

Glad you started a thread for Brittney! The only other family I remember having this kind of perversion are the Powells in the case of missing Susan Cox Powell.

12. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

Ladyslug, Lily, Steve and 2 others like this.
  13. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

Thanks. Dear God I can't imagine anyone being just as bad or worse. LE says this has spanned 3 generations. It's disgusting and sad what these children have had to endure.

14. Kimster

For some reason I thought we already had a thread on Brittney here. I know she's been mentioned on the forum before. Do you think they'll find her someday? :(

15. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Brittaney's case was one of the first and worst I followed. This entire group is one sick (*&^%$ (fill in a word) group.

Ladyslug, Lily, noZme and 2 others like this.
  16. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

I looked but didn't find a thread here. Some much time has passed, yet they are still finding out more information from these psychos so hopefully someone will tell where she is or what really happened to her in exchange for a plea bargain. I hate to say it, but I don't see anyone in this clan confessing just bc it's the right thing to do.

Ladyslug, Lily, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  17. Wow

Wow Well-Known Member

Baldwin Sheriff Office- Inmate search

Number of Inmate Records Returned: 2

[​IMG]
    Enlarge Photo
    WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W/ MALE / DOB: 12/1/1969 )
    Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048 MniNo: BCSO12MNI001815
    Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54 Released: 6/27/2012 12:59:24 PM
    Age On Booking Date: 42
    Bond Amount: $10000.00
    Address Given: 4898 HIGHWAY 30 DECATUR, TN 37322
    CHARGES
    STATUTE COURT CASE NUMBER CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
    [+] 13A-6-67 NEW (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $10000.00

[+] 13A-6-64 NEW (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $25000.00

[+] 13A-13-3 NEW (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) INCEST F $25000.00

[​IMG]
    Enlarge Photo
    WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W/ MALE / DOB: 12/1/1969 )
    Booking No: BCSO15JBN001234 MniNo: BCSO12MNI001815
    Booking Date: 02/26/2015 17:30:10 Released: 4/2/2015 4:22:00 AM
    Age On Booking Date: 45
    Bond Amount: $0.00
    Address Given: 4898 HIGHWAY 30 DECATUR, TN 37322
    CHARGES
    STATUTE COURT CASE NUMBER CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
    [+] 13A-6-64 CC12-1921/JWB (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $0.00

Print

Ladyslug, Lily, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  18. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Wow and Ladyslug like this.
  19. Kimster

Isn't it disgusting? Where is Brittney in all this?

Wow, Tammy and Ladyslug like this.
  20. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Brittney Wood: Possible new leads in missing mother’s case

As search crews canvassed an area on Bryant Street in Bayou La Batre, Chessie Wood stood by watching and waiting.

Tuesday afternoon, a man stumbled upon human remains in that area. Authorities believe the bones are that of missing man Jotham Lyons. Lyons was last seen in December 2011. Wood heard about the gruesome discovery and came out to the scene. She was wondering if the remains were her daughter.

“Sometimes, I want it to be Brittney,” said Chessie Wood, “and on the other side, I don’t want it to be Brittney because that means she is gone”.

19-year-old Brittney Wood went missing in 2012 and was last seen with her uncle Donald Holland. Her disappearance shed light on her family’s elaborate child sex ring. After several court appearances and criminal charges, her mother never stopped searching for her daughter. Now, she’s pursuing new leads. Chessie Wood’s attorney told Local 15’s Jasmine Williams that a person who was incarcerated may have information on Brittney Wood’s whereabouts. They are planning to search areas near the Mobile area soon.

“We are getting together a search on a new lead,” Chessie Wood said, “I will never stop searching. Never even slowed down”

http://local15tv.com/news/local/brittney-wood-possible-new-leads-in-missing-mothers-case

Kimster and Tammy like this.