1. NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on Monday, September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

CALIYAH MCNABB: Georgia v Christopher McNabb & Courtney Bell for murder of 2-week daughter *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Oct 7, 2017.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Newton County authorities searching for missing 2-week-old infant

[​IMG]

Sheriff's Department officials have suspended their search for a 2-week-old infant reported missing from the Eagle Point Trailer Park in Covington for the evening.

The baby, Caliyah McNabb, was reported missing by her parents, Courtney Bell and Chris McNabb, Saturday morning.

According to Newton County Sheriff's Capt. Keith Crum, the parents reported that the child was fine at 5 am when they fed and changed the baby, but when they went to check on the child at 10 am, she was missing from the bedroom.

Little Caliyah was born premature on September 23, and weighs only about 5 pounds.

Crum said police have canvassed the area and used a search dog to track the baby's scent to about a mile away from the trailer park before coming back.

Deputies have interviewed both parents and other relatives, and, according to Crum, everyone has been cooperative throughout their investigation.

He indicated that they would continue their investigation, despite the potential incoming severe weather.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/n...ching-for-missing-2-week-old-infant/481616961

noZme and spike like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Authorities search for missing 2-week-old baby

Authorities searched Saturday for a missing child in Newton County.

Investigators said a 15-day-old infant is missing. The baby's parents called 911 when they noticed the baby was missing around 10 a.m. They told investigators she was fed at 5 a.m. and she was gone when they woke up.

Newton County sheriff's deputies and search dogs were on the scene at the Eagle Point trailer park in Covington. The search grid was a two-mile radius.

"I want my kid back, man. That's my child, man. I want my kid!" Christopher McNabb said.

Jose spoke with family members outside the trailer home.

"She was so tiny. So innocent," said Caliyah's grandfather, Tim Bell.

The sheriff's office said Caliyah's disappearance is suspicious.

"15-day-old child obviously didn't leave by themselves," said Keith Crum with the Newton County Sheriff's Office.

Officials said Caliyah's parents are cooperating with the investigation. They said there are no suspects or persons of interest.

"It started out as a missing child, but we treat it as a potential homicide, kidnapping," Crum said.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/authorities-search-for-missing-2-week-old-baby/621179564

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

spike likes this.
  4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

UPDATE: Missing baby identified as Caliyah C. McNabb

Crum said both the child's mother and father reported seeing her around 5 a.m. for a feeding. She was then placed in a back bedroom of the residence with her 2-year-old sister. The parents slept in another room of the residence.

Around 10 a.m., the father noticed the child was missing and searched the residence and the surrounding area and was unable to locate the child. That is when he called 911 and NCSO deputies, criminal investigation unit and K-9 units responded.

Crum said additional personnel was called in and the trailer park and surrounding area was searched. The K-9 reportedly led the officers down a trail but was unable to locate anything.

NCSO has conducted interviews with both parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles of the child with no leads. A search has also been conducted in the residence where the child was last seen. Crum said there is no indication that a family member would have taken the child from the home.

Crum said NCSO is reviewing all of its options. He was not sure if an Amber Alert would be issued for the child, as investigators do not have a vehicle, tag number or any other identifying information to search for.

https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/breaking-ncso-investigating-missing-baby/

spike likes this.
  5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Right away I'm getting shades of Haleigh Cummings.
    Hoping I'm wrong.

noZme, Paradise and spike like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

9. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Wow, she looks very healthy for a preemie that is still so young. I sure hope that is a good sign.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed likes this.
  10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Search continues for missing 2-week-old baby in Georgia

The search continues for a 2-week-old infant reported missing from the Eagle Point Trailer Park.

"I'm trying to take care of my kids and my mind is wrapped around what happened could this have happened," said Megan Sorrells, Caliyah's aunt. "I went through this house and tore this house to pieces. Dirty clothes, cabinets, refrigerators, freezers, toilets ... I even climbed up under this trailer because I finally got to thinking the worst has happened to this little girl."

Police say the parents volunteered to go to the sheriffs office for questioning and were released without charges.

"I looked in all these garbage cans," Sorrells said. "You shouldn't have to go to a garbage can to find a baby. I know this is crazy but I mean, it's just crazy to think someone came in this house in the middle of the night and took her.

"It's getting harder because I really hoped to hear something," Sorrells said. "I was hoping she would be found."

Crum said police have canvassed the area and used a search dog to track the baby's scent to about a mile away from the trailer park before coming back.

Deputies have interviewed both parents and other relatives, and, according to Crum, everyone has been cooperative throughout their investigation.

He indicated that they would continue their investigation, despite the potential incoming severe weather.

http://www.12news.com/news/nation-n...-missing-2-week-old-baby-in-georgia/481734987

spike and noZme like this.
  11. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

I have a bad feeling.

12. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

13. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

noZme likes this.
  14. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

15. spike

spike Bronze Member

noZme and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.
  16. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Chris Jose‏Verified account@ChrisJoseWSB 16m16 minutes ago
    We were supposed to interview Caliyah McNabb’s mother & father today. When volunteers found her body, Chris McNabb bailed. Mom showed up

Chris Jose‏Verified account@ChrisJoseWSB 15m15 minutes ago
    Breaking: Newton Co deputies searching for Chris McNabb. Investigators haven’t called him a suspect, but he’s no where to be found. @wsbtv

[​IMG]

Chris Jose‏Verified account@ChrisJoseWSB 8m8 minutes ago
    Big police presence along Jackson Hwy in Newton Co. Caliyah McNabb found dead; father missing. @wsbtv

Chris Jose‏Verified account@ChrisJoseWSB 6m6 minutes ago
    Caliyah McNabb’s mother taken in for questioning. Father missing. Caliyah found dead in the woods near her home, family says.

spike likes this.
  17. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Body found near scene of missing Newton County baby

The search for a missing 2-week-old baby in Newton County took another turn Sunday afternoon, where police say a body was discovered near the scene. Authorities have not indicated the age of the body, nor have they confirmed if the body is that of the missing baby. Reports from the scene indicate the family is distraught over news of the discovery.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/more-questions-than-answers-in-search-for-missing-baby

[​IMG]

18. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

I wonder when those very healthy looking baby pics were taken. Things can go south in a very short time with a very fragile preemie.

I wonder what really happened at that early am feeding.

noZme, spike and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.
  19. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Wonder where daddy ran off to.
    Accidents don't mean you put your baby in a bag and take her into the woods.
    Accidents don't mean you flee when your missing baby is found.

He was very angry in that short video interview. Normal behavior for him? What set him off? Something the baby did? Something mom did?

noZme, GatorD, Paradise and 1 other person like this.
  20. spike

spike Bronze Member

Probably just a sweet, preemie crying for her needs.:(

noZme, GatorD, Paradise and 1 other person like this.