1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

WY CARLENE BROWN: Missing from Rawlins, WY - 4 July 1974 - Age 19

Discussion in 'Missing 1900 to 1979' started by Akoya, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2017
    spike and fran like this.
  2. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14488/17/

NamUs MP # 14488
    Carlene Brown
    [​IMG]
    Carbon County, Wyoming
    19 year old white female

Case Report - NamUs MP # 14488

Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Carlene
    Middle name
    Last name Brown
    Nickname/Alias
    Date last seen July 04, 1974 00:00
    Date entered 04/14/2012
    Age last seen 19 to 19 years old
    Age now 62 years old
    Race White
    Ethnicity
    Sex Female
    Height (inches) 60.0 to 63.0
    Weight (pounds) 100.0 to 120.0

Circumstances
    City Rawlins
    State Wyoming
    Zip code 82301
    County Carbon
    Circumstances
    Brown was last seen with her friend Christy Gross, age 19, while visiting the Little Britches Rodeo in Rawlins, Wyoming on July 4, 1974.

The skeletal remains of Christy Gross were found on October 27, 1983, three miles south of Sinclair, Wyoming.

Physical
    Hair color Red/Auburn

Left eye color Brown
    Right eye color Brown
    Eye description

Distinctive features as described below

Scars and marks
    Scars on left and right feet, both on big toes; Freckles

Clothing and accessories are unknown

Dental
    Status: Dental information / charting is available and entered

DNA

Fingerprint Information

Investigating Agency
    Title Sheriff
    First name Jerry
    Last name Colson
    Phone 307-324-2776/ FX: 307-328
    Website
    Case number 12921
    Date reported
    Jurisdiction County
    Agency Carbon County Sheriff's Office
    Address 1 P.O. Box 190
    Address 2
    City Rawlins
    State Wyoming
    Zip code 82301

3. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

4. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_13602736-88a7-5689-916f-bce02010f3de.html

Montana woman hopes to close Rawlins cold case
    • Associated Press
    • Sep 30, 2012
    RAWLINS, Wyo. — If Janet Franson played baseball, she'd be a closer.

She finishes the job. That's what she does.

The technician at the University of North Texas for Human Identification helps match DNA to missing person cases, almost entirely for those Jane and John Does who have never been identified.

"I'm just a grunt," she says, downgrading any role she plays in solving — or closing — cases.

She's quick to credit others, like the two forensic anthropologists, the two odontologists or even the forensic fingerprint guy she works with.

Solving missing person cases, however, often comes down to the "grunt" work Franson does — gathering DNA samples.

"We just try to help find missing persons so we can give them back to their families," she says.

Franson, a Laramie native who completes most of her work from her home near scenic Roundup, is working one of Rawlins' darkest cases.

Cold case

July Fourth, 1974, was unremarkable in a lot of ways in Rawlins.

The weather was pretty average, historically, at least, with a high of 84.

Independence Day meant the return of fireworks after a several-year absence for Rawlins residents during the annual Renegade Roundup, a Fourth of July celebration.

The one remarkable thing about that day in Rawlins history was the disappearance of two young women.

That was the last time friends and family saw 19-year-olds Carlene Brown and Christi Gross alive.

The two friends attended the Little Britches Rodeo, then a Rawlins fixture.

After that, they disappeared.

Gross' skeletal remains were found nine years later on Oct. 27, 1983, in a field three miles south of Sinclair. She was killed by two heavy blows to the skull.

Carlene Brown, well, she's still missing. Her body was never found.

Let's be clear: No one believes Brown's case will have a happy ending.

"We are pretty sure Carlene Brown is a homicide case," Franson says.

"A lot of these cases are homicides without bodies," Franson says. "When they happened, local law enforcement didn't have any idea what to do with it. It wasn't that they were neglectful. It's just that they didn't have that kind of expertise."

Hope remains that Carlene's case can be closed.

Franson works toward that end, searching for any Brown family left so she can get DNA samples to build a profile — the work that may someday solve the case.

"Problem is, we can't find her family," Franson says.

Mary Kay Albrechtson was Carlene's best friend since age 3, she says.

In a twist of fate, Albrechtson almost joined Carlene that day.

"I was pregnant and had morning sickness, so I didn't go with her," she says.

Like most people with their best friends, Albrechtson reminisces about Carlene, with long-ago memories of a happy childhood stamped in her mind.

The reality of a missing friend, however, sometimes dampens those happy memories.

Albrechtson lives in Mesquite, Nev., during winters. She met someone who suggested a good medium — someone who serves as a go-between in the physical and spiritual worlds.

She went with questions about Carlene's disappearance. There were no answers.

"I think of her often," she says.

In fact, there's a spot on the way to Casper that spooks Albrechtson.

"Every time we drive by that, I just get this eerie feeling, just like 'Bleeeehh, I don't like it at all.' "

Even if she's sleeping, she'll wake when she nears that spot.

"There is something out there that just gives me the creeps. I always get a feeling that maybe she's out there. It's just such a huge area, who knows."

Four missing girls in seven weeks rocked Rawlins.

The cases "were just heinous," says longtime Rawlins resident Leo Chapman, now a Carbon County commissioner. "The mood of the community was just total shock, just total disbelief. And it carried on for such a long time."

Fractured family

The shocking aspect to Brown's case is no one knows what happened.

"At the time, initially they were runaways," local historian Rans Baker recalls. "There were stories of them being picked up on the highway. It was just the times. There were a lot of rumors."

Carlene was part of a fractured family.

She lived in Rawlins with her father, Carl Brown, and her brother Rick. Her father was a local businessman who owned a dry cleaning shop.

Carlene's parents were divorced, and her mother lived in Colorado Springs, Colo.

Sometimes, as children do, Carlene pitted mother against father, and would live for a spell with either parent, Albrechtson says.

"I think at first, a lot of people thought that Carlene had taken off with someone and would be gone for awhile," Albrechtson says. "That was typical of her to just take off and go have fun. I think maybe after a week or so, people got to realizing that she just didn't take off. She was gone too long."

The Browns were delightful, Chapman says.

"We didn't know what happened. We didn't know if hitchhikers picked her up or what. I don't think that mystery has ever been solved," Chapman says.

As a family man, Chapman can empathize with the feelings Carl Brown experienced.

"To never know what happened to your daughter, well, that must have been terrible."

Started as a dispatcher

DNA is Franson's job now, but that wasn't always the case.

Her first love was law enforcement.

Franson started with the Lakeland, Fla., Police Department in 1979. At first, she was a dispatcher, then worked her way to a patrol officer and eventually a detective at a time when there weren't many female detectives.

As a cop, Franson was a straight shooter. That's how she developed her reputation, both on and off the beat.

"If you tell someone something, that's the way it is. If you ever lie to someone, you're word's no good evermore," Franson says. "They may not like what I said, but they knew whatever I told them was the truth."

After 21 years with Lakeland, Franson retired. She and her husband moved back to Wyoming and built a house in a little community called Clark, 30 miles north of Cody and not far from the Montana state line.

She set about enjoying retired life — for a while, at least.

The law enforcement itch struck again, and she started volunteering for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

That organization started a cold-case group, and Franson found her second calling.

"I told the guy, 'This is where my heart is; you won't find anybody to work any harder for you than I will,' " she says.

She worked cold cases for about 5 ½ years, and then retired again, settling in Montana.

Again, retirement wouldn't last long.

This time, she went to work in her current position at the UNT Human Identification Lab almost a year ago. When UNT took over the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System grant, they called on Franson.

NamUs is a national center for missing persons and unidentified decedent records, Franson said. It serves medical examiners, coroners, law enforcement officials and the general public to resolve cases.

Her work there already has expanded from covering seven states to nine (Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and Alaska.)

"The NamUs project is so important. You can't say just that because I found a body in Wyoming, it was somebody that was killed in Wyoming," Franson says. "You can't say that anymore. When we get the DNA, then we can prove without doubt who that person is."

Even now, Franson is a cop at heart, searching for clues in cases with minuscule hope, trying against stacked odds to solve them.

5. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

continued

And she still is a straight shooter.

"When people find out I'm an ex-cop, they ask me, 'Do you watch CRIS?' Well, hell no," Franson says. "My mom used to say truth is stranger than fiction. There is so much real stuff out there. People watch the phony, made-up stuff. In fact, it really hurts law enforcement because guess what, we can't solve a case in 60 minutes with three commercial breaks along the way. It doesn't work that way."

Bad guys go anywhere

Many, including Franson, believe Royal Russell Long abducted and killed Brown and Gross.

Long was a truck driver, who for a time in 1974, lived in the Rawlins area. He also worked various carnivals and fairs. He was convicted of kidnapping and assaulting two South Dakota girls, serving time in a Wyoming prison. He was the prime suspect in the kidnapping and murder of two Oklahoma girls in the early 1980s. He was extradited to Oklahoma and tried for that case but never convicted.

The similarities between those cases and the Rawlins case are strong, Franson says.

"Not only did he drive trucks but he killed girls all over the country. There's no doubt in my mind there are more victims of his than we will probably ever know."

Any hope of tying Long to the missing Rawlins girls ended with his 1992 death — a reported heart attack — in prison.

"The only good thing is that I know that the son of a (gun) is in hell and he won't hurt anyone else," Franson said.

Albrechtson and others think the infamous Ted Bundy might have been involved in Carlene's case.

"What's between Colorado and Utah?" she asks rhetorically. "Interstate 80 and Rawlins."

Bundy was a rapist, kidnapper and serial killer who assaulted and murdered many young women and girls during the 1970s, in Utah and Colorado, among other states. He confessed shortly before his execution to 30 homicides between 1974 and 1978; the true total remains unknown, and could be much higher.

He was never tied to the missing Rawlins girls.

Safety in small-town America is a myth, Franson says.

"It's just really sad. These perverts are everywhere. You expect something like that to come from a big city. It's just as likely to happen here as anywhere in this country.

"Bad guys go anywhere."

For Franson, it's much more than just a job.

"You just don't like to see the bad guys get away with murder."

In May 1973, Carlene Brown was featured in the Daily Times graduation section.

She was a hard worker who was employed at Model Cleaners. She wanted to get a job for the summer, preferably doing "outdoor work." Her plans for college were undecided.

In the Rawlins High School yearbook that same year, her senior picture outlined a successful high school career. She was in the band, played various sports, was on the debate team, participated in pep club and was a thespian.

Carlene never got to pursue those dreams and activities or even consider college, instead meeting a fate no one deserves, her life likely cut short in unimaginable ways.

Franson wants to be a final advocate for Carlene and put her case to rest.

Finding relatives, however, has proven tricky, Franson says.

It turns out Carlene and her brother were adopted, Albrechtson says.

Her adopted father, Carl Brown, died in 1995. Her adopted mother, Catherine T. Goutsch, didn't live in Rawlins when Carlene disappeared. She died in 1990.

Rick Brown, the adopted brother, died in Laramie, Albrechtson says.

That leaves Franson with the tedious task of tracking down Carlene's birth family — which no one really knows anything about.

Modern technology has helped in a lot of cases, just not this one — yet.

"What I'm hoping is, someone out there knows if there are living relatives. We have to get some names so I can track people down," Franson says.

For now, Franson waits: It's the bottom of the eighth, and she wants her chance to close out the game.

"That's really all that you can do. You just try to gather up as much information as you can," she says. "Get it in the computer to where at some point in time when a body shows up, you compare physical attributes, you compare dental records, and you can make a match."

Patience, for Franson, is key.

"One of these days, whenever she is found, we'll get her identified."

6. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.nampn.org/cases/brown_carlene.html

North American Missing Persons Network
    Carlene Brown

[​IMG]

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

• Missing Since: July 04, 1974 from Rawlins, Carbon County, Wyoming
    • Classification: Endangered Missing
    • Height: 5'0-5'3"
    • Weight: 100-120 lbs.
    • Hair Color: Unknown
    • Eye Color: Unknown
    • Race: White
    • Case Number: 12921

Details of Disappearance
    Brown was last seen with her friend Christy Gross, age 19, while visiting the Little Britches Rodeo in Rawlins, Wyoming on July 4, 1974. Initially they were thought to be runaways.

The skeletal remains of Christy Gross were found on October 27, 1983, three miles south of Sinclair, Wyoming.

Carlene’s parents were divorced, and her mother lived in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Carlene lived in Rawlins with her father, Carl Brown, and her brother Rick. Her father was a local businessman who owned a dry cleaning shop. Carlene and her brother were adopted. Her adoptive father, Carl Brown, died in 1995. Her adoptive mother, Catherine T. Goutsch, died in 1990. Rick Brown, the adopted brother, died in Laramie.

Carlene was employed at Model Cleaners. Her plans for college were undecided.

Carlene Brown is still missing. Her body has never been found.

Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Carbon County Sheriff's Office
    307-324-2776

Source Information
    Namus
    The Caspar Star Tribune

spike likes this.
  7. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

spike likes this.
  8. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

spike likes this.
  9. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

https://whereaboutsstillunknown.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/carlene-brown/

Carlene Brown

[​IMG]

Carlene Brown, age 19, went missing from Rawlins, WY on July 4, 1974.

She was last seen at the Little Britches rodeo with her friend, Christy Gross. Christy went missing at the same time, but was found deceased in 1983. Her remains were located in a field three miles south of Sinclair – she had been the victim of a homicide by two blows to the head.

Carlene is still missing.

Carlene and Christy are believed to be victims of Royal Russell Long, a serial killer who often worked at carnivals and fairs around the country, and was known to be in the area in the summer of 1974. He abducted young women in pairs. Other examples of his probable victims are Charlotte Kinsey and Cinda Pallett, and Sharon Baldeagle and her unnamed friend who escaped and survived.

They could have been victims of Ted Bundy as well. Bundy’s last known victim had been Georgeann Hawkins in Seattle Washington on 6/11/1974, then appeared to take a break until Janice Ott and Denise Naslund, in St. Park, WA on 7/14/1974. Could he have been to Wyoming in between? The ‘blows to the head’ found on Carlene’s friend Christy are consistent with Bundy, as is the long, straight hair parted in the middle.

While all missing persons cases are disturbing, particularly those believed to be victims of serial killers, Carlene’s case has an added complication that, in all probability, will prevent her case from ever being solved.

She was adopted.

The identity of Carlene’s birth relatives are not known, and both of her adoptive parents are now deceased. With no dental records available, a familial DNA sample is the only hope of identifying her, if she has been, or may be, located.

I’ve searched pages upon pages of adoption inquiries on various registries, hopeful that one of her biological relatives had searched for her. I didn’t find anything close.

I then read an outline of the Wyoming Statute regarding adoption records, and found something promising – but it came with another snag.

Wyoming allows for the release of personal information on adoptees and birth families – under the condition that both parties give their consent. Either the adoptee, or one of the birth relatives, must petition the court, who will in turn appoint a “confidential intermediary” to contact the other party and ask for their consent. WIthout the adoptee, this seems like a dead end.

Just because I figured I had nothing to lose by asking, I contacted the University of Wyoming’s Law Clinic – they do pro bono cases and offer legal advice to those who are unable to afford private counsel. I explained the predicament, and that I would like to know how to request a confidential intermediary to request a DNA sample from her biological family – their identities wouldn’t even need to be released, but their DNA could be entered for comparison, and there’d at least be a chance that her case could someday be solved. Carlene’s parents would likely be in at least their 60’s now, so I thought it would be a good time to attempt to get the ball rolling. We shall see.

I will update if I get anywhere with this request – though I don’t have my hopes up terribly high.

A childhood friend of Carlene’s describes a spot near Casper Wyoming that gives her an eerie feeling whenever she passes by – strong enough to wake her while sleeping. I’d be interested in knowing where this spot is, so I could take a look at the area on Google Earth. You never know.

Sources:

Charley Project

Rawlins Times

Murderpedia

Bighorn County, WY

spike likes this.
  10. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

spike likes this.
  11. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Brown was last seen with her friend Christy Gross, age 19, while visiting the Little Britches Rodeo in Rawlins, Wyoming on July 4, 1974.

The NLBRA, which was founded in 1952, is a youth rodeo organization for kids' ages 5 to 18.

upload_2017-6-7_10-18-8.jpeg

[​IMG]

upload_2017-6-7_10-20-23.jpeg

spike likes this.
  12. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2217dfwy.html

The Doe Network:
    Case File 2217DFWY

[​IMG]
    Brown, circa 1973

Carlene Brown
    Missing since July 4, 1974 from Rawlins, Carbon County, Wyoming
    Classification: Non family Abduction

Vital Statistics
      • Date Of Birth: January 14, 1955
      • Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
      • Height and Weight: 5' to 5'3; 100-120 lbs
      • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female.
      • Dentals: Available
    Circumstances of Disappearance

The skeletal remains of Christy Gross were found on October 27, 1983, three miles south of Sinclair, Wyoming. She had been killed by two heavy blows to the skull.

There were four murders or disappearances of young women within a seven-week period in July and August 1974 in and around the town of Rawlins. Deborah Rae Meyer left a relatives home on August 4, 1974 to see a movie and was never seen again. Ten-year-old Jayleen Banker vanished while visiting the Carbon County Rodeo after being separated from a friend on August 23rd. Her body was later recovered in a field.
    Carlene and Deborah have never been located.

The suspect in the 1981 Oklahoma abductions of Cinda Pallett and Charlotte Kinsey, and the 1984 abduction of Sharon Baldeagle was considered a possible suspect in the 1974 cases because he lived in the area and worked in fairs and carnivals like the ones being held at the time. But, no evidence has ever connected him to them.

Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Carbon County Sheriff's Office
    Sheriff Jerry Colson
    307-324-2776

Agency Case Number: 12921

NCIC Number: M028734844

Source Information:
    Rawlins Daily Times - May 1973
    Serial Killer Crime Index
    "The Encyclopedia of Unsolved Crimes" by Michael Newton, 2004.
    NamUs MP #14488

spike likes this.
  13. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Rawlins, Wyoming

upload_2017-6-7_10-27-49.jpeg

upload_2017-6-7_10-28-57.jpeg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://unidentified.wikia.com/wiki/Carlene_Brown

Carlene Brown

[​IMG]

Carlene Brown was a young woman who went missing in 1974. Foul play is suspected in her case.

Carlene Brown

[​IMG]

Age 19
    Race White
    Sex Female
    Location Rawlins, Wyoming
    Disappeared July 4, 1974
    Missing for 42 years
    Height 5' - 5'3
    Weight 100 - 120 pounds
    Classification Suspected homicide

15. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://mja--inc--investigations.webs.com/apps/blog/show/13313764-serial-killer-royal-russell-long

3-18-12

Mja Inc Investigations

The following cases below have a Prime Suspect in these cases..

That suspect being named as Royal Russell Long who was a

truck driver & worked at local Fairs & Carnivals..

There was some evidence linking suspect Long to these cases..

Royal Russell Long died of a heart attack in November 1993 while in

custody serving 2 LIFE sentences..

No one will ever know how many Victims Long had & so far his

dumping grounds for some of the Victims hasnt been located..

------------------------------------------------------

Missing 19 Year Old Carlene Brown

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2217dfwy.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/brown_carlene.html

Missing since July 4, 1974 from Rawlins Carbon County Wyoming

Miss Brown was with a friend 19 year old Christy Gross...

The young ladies both disappeared while visiting the Little Britches Rodeo

in Rawlins Wyoming on July 4, 1974...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missing 19 Year Old Christy Gross

Missing since July 4, 1974 from Rawlins Carbon County Wyoming..

Miss Gross's remains were found 10-27-1983 about three miles south

of Sinclair Wyoming...

Miss Gross was with her friend 19 Year Old Carlene Brown who is still missing..

The young ladies both disappeared while visiting the Little Britches Rodeo

in Rawlins Wyoming on July 4, 1974...

[​IMG]

16. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Royal Russell Long

[​IMG]

17. Mysteries1974

Mysteries1974 New Member

I have submitted Carlene as a possible match to the Jane doe found in Idaho in 1986. I found The photo of carlene on the top from the rawlins high school yearbook. They bear a striking resembalance to eachother and the locations are only five hours apart.

Attached Files:

18. Mysteries1974

Mysteries1974 New Member

Carlene Brown
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Carlene, circa 1974; Royal Russell Long; Christy Gross

• Missing Since07/04/1974
    • Missing FromRawlins, Wyoming
    • ClassificationEndangered Missing
    • Date of Birth01/14/1955 (63)
    • Age19 years old
    • Height and Weight5'0 - 5'3, 100 - 120 pounds
    • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Brown has surgical scars on the big toes of both feet.
    Details of Disappearance
    Carlene was last seen in Rawlins, Wyoming on July 4, 1974. She and a 19-year-old friend, Christy Gross, visited the Little Britches Rodeo that day. Both of them disappeared afterwards, and their car was found abandoned in Worland, Wyoming. Authorities initially believed they'd left on their own, but began to investigate other possibilities as time passed and no one heard from either of the women.

Christy's body was found three miles south of Sinclair, Wyoming in October 1983, nine years after her disappearance; she had been killed by two heavy blows to the skull. There was no sign of Carlene at the scene and she has never been heard from again. A photo of Christy is posted with this case summary.

Two other females besides Carlene and Christy disappeared in July and August 1974 in the Rawlins area. Deborah Meyer disappeared on August 4, and 10-year-old Jayleen Dawn Banker disappeared on August 23. Jayleen's body was found in a field some time after her disappearance. Deborah has never been located.

Royal Russell Long is considered a possible suspect in Deborah and Carlene's disappearances and Christy and Jayleen's murders. He pleaded guilty to kidnapping Sharon Baldeagle and was also charged with the murders of Cinda Pallettand Charlotte Kinsey, but the latter charges were dismissed for lack of evidence.

Long lived in the Rawlins area in 1974 and worked at local fairs and carnivals. He died in prison in 1993 and was never convicted in connection with any missing people besides Sharon. A photo of him is posted with this case summary.

Carlene was adopted, and investigators don't know the identity or whereabouts of her birth family. Her adoptive parents divorced prior to 1974. She lived in Rawlins with her father and brother at the time of her disappearance; her mother lived in Colorado. She had graduated from Rawlins High School in 1973.

Carlene's mother, father and brother are all now deceased. Her case remains unsolved. Foul play is suspected.
    Investigating Agency
    Source Information
    Updated 6 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 18, 2018; picture added

19. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Welcome, @Mysteries1974 !!! Thank you for posting and thank you for submitting a potential match. I do hope Carlene's family can get some answers!

20. Mysteries1974

Mysteries1974 New Member

Maybe her friends but her biological family has never been traced which is why there is no DNA is her case file. Her adoptive brother and parents have passed away. Carlene’s case is still solvable because her dental records are on file.

Kimster and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.