1. NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on Monday, September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GA CARTERSVILLE JANE DOE: F, 18-35, found dismembered at Bartow Co landfill -Aug 2018 *Courtney Dubois*

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by noZme, Aug 15, 2018.

1. spike

spike Bronze Member

Hoping they solve this.

GarAndMo49, Uno2Much and Akoya like this.
  2. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

West Virginia woman ID’d as dismembered body found in Bartow landfill

Courtney Dubois, 20, who disappeared from Fairmont, West Virginia, was identified using dental records obtained through law enforcement channels from her family, the Bartow County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release late Wednesday.

“This is an important step in the investigative process and allows law enforcement to focus specifically on Courtney Dubois from this point and going forward,” Bartow Sheriff Clark Millsap said in the release.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law...d-body-found-landfill/OORGriE22HpwJL1GoMumgO/

GarAndMo49, Whatsnext, Akoya and 3 others like this.
  3. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Putting all of the Bags in One Dumpster is pretty STUPID! If You're trying to hide the Victims Identity and You from getting Caught. DUH!

4. Blue G 3

Blue G 3 Well-Known Member

Courtney Dubois: Funeral Set For Oct. 20
    Courtney N. Dubois was given a proper funeral and buried on Saturday Oct. 20 2018 in Limestone, Maine.
    According to her obituary, Dubois was born Feb. 2, 1998, in Jacksonville, North Carolina, to Adam and Lisa Dubois. She loved animals and wanted to become a veterinarian. She also loved camping, being outdoors and looked forward to having children.

Now to catch the evil person that did this...:mad:

https://patch.com/georgia/cartersville/courtney-dubois-funeral-set-oct-20

5. Blue G 3

Blue G 3 Well-Known Member

Family wants answers after woman found dismembered in landfill
    updated Dec. 13, 2018
    It was a story that shocked metro Atlanta. Courtney Dubois, 20, was found dismembered in a Bartow County landfill.
    But now, four months later, friends and family of the West Virginia woman fear she’s already been forgotten.
    Dubois disappeared from Fairmont, West Virginia. It’s still unclear how she ended up in Bartow County.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ba...woman-found-dismembered-in-landfill/888565018

6. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

This is so DISGUSTING! That the Family has been made to feel this way!!!! It's like "Investigation" is already stopped. It's a difficult Case. O.K.... And?!!! Are they even trying?. She had Aspirations!!! She wasn't living a "High Risk" Lifestyle. That "Inestigators" are so easy to dismiss. Which No One seems to care about. So they can easily "Put on the back Burner". Which that is Completely unacceptable.

7. Jason Futch

Jason Futch TCCF Host, King of the Highway

I have a video coming out later today about this case. I will post the link here or Kimster will.

8. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Thanks Jason! :waving:

9. Jason Futch

My next episode of True Cold Case Files on Courtney DuBoise can be found here, live at 4PM/7PM ET:

Whatsnext, Kimster and spike like this.
  10. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Please share! Maybe someone out there will call in the tip that's needed so Courtney can get JUSTICE!

:vigil:

KareBear, Mel70 and spike like this.
  11. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Some of the tatoos are puzzling to me. If it weren't for Her being identified, They could have led to Investigating the wrong leads from them. "Est. 1987". I have always seen that as a tattoo or T-shirt that's indicative of the persons Year of Birth. Unless the T-Shirt has the name of a "Company" and She wasn't born in "1987" she would be turning 32 Yrs old this Yr. And Who are "Jeff" and "Jan"?. Her Parents names are "Adam" and "Lisa". It dosen't help identify the EVIL person who did This. I just think it's curious.

12. Jason Futch

Mel70 and spike like this.
  13. spike

spike Bronze Member

Jason Futch and Mel70 like this.
  14. KareBear

KareBear Well-Known Member

Agreed! If not for the tattoos there would be no resemblance IMO... :noway:

Mel70 and Kimster like this.
  15. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I'm glad someone else said it. I made the statement on a case 12 days ago and got jumped on. And ganged up on
    . And it hasn't let up since. And I said it respectfully also.

Jason Futch likes this.
  16. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Mel70, you were never "ganged up on". Two 40 year old artist sketches that you attacked were vehemently defended. One sketch was made by a Pennsylvania State Police artist.

https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...-appalachian-trail-cave-17-january-1977.8961/

spike likes this.