1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Active Search! Cases with no media attention

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Zoe Wallace, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Zoe Wallace

Zoe Wallace New Member

Hey, I'm a small true crime youtuber and I'm looking for cases to cover. I prefer to cover cases that are more moden/recent and ones that are really struggling for media attention. I hope to raise awareness on these cases. Has anyone any ideas of cases I could probably cover? Please let me know. I'll also link my channel, just so people know what I've already covered.

Thank you for your help!

Tammy and Kimster like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

If you're looking for recent cases, any cases in this area of the forum would be good to take a look at. This particular area is within the last 4 years or so (2015-now).

If you click on the prefix next to a thread title (the state abbreviation) it will take you to all of the cases that we have for that state in that area. Also you can click on the tags at the top of any thread to see a list of threads with those tags. Or just search our tags (https://crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?tags/) for any tags that interest you. Maybe "foster care" or "child neglect" or "non-family abduction".

You can also take a look at this thread, in our members only area, where our members talk about cases that are close to their hearts. - https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...w-close-to-our-hearts-members-only-area.1701/ If you asked each member for suggestions we would all have different answers based on which cases we follow. :)

3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

@Zoe Wallace

:welcome:

SheWho is right, we all have cases we follow. Follow her links!

As for me? Jennifer and Adrianna Wix from Cross Plains, TN. They've been missing and presumed murdered since 2014. Fifteen years as of yesterday! :(

kdg411, Tammy, fran and 2 others like this.
  4. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Are You looking for "Solved" or "Unsolved"? "Missing" or "Murders"?. Or "Does"?.