1. NORTH CAROLINA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Hania Aguilar, 13, after she was abducted in Lumberton on November 5.
    Hania was forced into a green 2002 Ford Expedition which was found abandoned on November 8.
    A detailed description of the abductor is not known at this time.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

CBD Melbourne (Vic) Street attack on innocent citizens

Discussion in 'Australia: Crimes & Trials' started by MissyMoo, Jan 20, 2017.

1. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

2. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

3. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

At work today when we heard this come through, we were quick to assume it was a terrorist attack, its turned out to be another scum junkie on a rampage.

And surprise, hes out on bail :mad::mad::mad:

Today is a devastating day.

spike, GarAndMo49, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  4. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

5. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

6. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Oh @MissyMoo I am so sorry that y'all have to endure this. Prayers for the families of the 4 killed and the 20 injured. :hug:

7. Kimster

Kimster Administrator Staff Member

Wait, what? He's out on BAIL?

spike, GarAndMo49, MissyMoo and 2 others like this.
  8. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

The killer, Dimitrious Gargasoulas, was allegedly charged with family violence offenses last weekend and released on bail.

9. Kimster

That just creeps me out. How can they do this? Is there not a law to hold people without bail?

spike, GarAndMo49, MissyMoo and 2 others like this.
  10. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

His FB page https://www.facebook.com/S1KUNT

Look at this post
    Dimitrious Gargasoulas
    January 16 at 1:32pm ·
    I DECLARE WAR ON TYRANNY TODAY YOU DOGS WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO EITHER BELIEVE IN ME AND HIS POSITIVE ENERGY HE OFFERS AND STAY FAITHFUL TO ME OR SERVE THE ONE WHO ENSLAVES YOU AT HIS FEET I OFFER FREEDOM NO WORK NO BILLS JUST THAT WE ALL KEEP FAITH AND BELIEVE IN THE ONE GOD THE ONE HIGHER BEING BEING FOR THE GOOD AND PROTECT THE ENERGY THAT HE GIVES WITH YOUR HEART GOD BLESS EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE XOXO

11. Kimster

This bloke needs help, IMO.

12. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

After Jill Maghear was murdered by Bailey, who was out on bail, thousands of Victorians marched in protest in hope that the crime would be the catalyst for changes in the law, particularly in relation to bail assessments.
    Didnt happen. Our current judiciary system doesnt support our policeforce, and no longer protects our community.

13. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...t/news-story/9d79ece6183f24eed06870d20ac9b9fa

They say this after bail breakers become high profile, after Jill was murdered, after Masa Vukotic was murdered, after Sarah Cafferkey was murdered. Nothing has changed :whoop:this headline grabber is just a rehash.

Just insert new victims name, day and postcode in "The Worlds Most Liveable City".

14. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

15. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

16. Kimster

What beautiful people! Innocently living their lives.

I'm heartbroken.

spike, GarAndMo49 and MissyMoo like this.
  17. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

spike, GarAndMo49 and Kimster like this.
  18. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

19. Kimster

spike likes this.
  20. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

My daughter was in that area of the CBD, just a little earlier that day. I know people who witnessed the victims getting hit.

Bail..... I'm still not even able to think about that decision without feeling intense anger.

spike, Kimster and Paradise like this.