1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

OK CHRISTY GREEN: Missing from Sayre, OK - 10 Aug. 2015 - Age 46 *Found Deceased*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by gadget, Sep 12, 2015.

1. gadget

gadget Active Member

Christy Green is a cousin of one of my very good friends. She was last seen on Aug. 10, 2015. Her cell phone, personal belongings, and her vehicle left at her home. There has been no sign of her...nothing at all. Her family fears the worse now. She suffers from depression which started 2 yrs ago when she buried her only child. Her 13 yr old son took his own life due to being bullied at school. You might say she too has been bullied...criticized for the paths she's taken since her child's death. Some people are cruel, and very uncaring of others which is my biggest pet peeve. What I know is the Beckham Co. Sheriff's office has interviewed a few people, and posted her picture on social media. Her family has searched around the river where she lives, and talked to some of her friends, as well as posted on fb. Another human being vanishes without a trace.

Edited by Kimster to add media link: http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...ina-green-is-missing-from-sayre-oklahoma.791/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Oh no! :tears: Do you have a link? I'd like to get her on our media board and get the word out!

Rowdy Girl, spike, GarAndMo49 and 2 others like this.
  3. gadget

gadget Active Member

Rowdy Girl, spike and PlainJaneDoe like this.
  4. Kimster

Thank you! Do you know if anyone has created a missing poster for her?

5. gadget

gadget Active Member

No they haven't and I don't know why. My friend's daughter was supposed to be making flyers, but I haven't seen any yet. I'm going to talk to her today. Thanks.

6. gadget

gadget Active Member

No posters have been made, and my friend just told me someone is writing checks on Christy's account. She said it wasn't Christy writing them, and the police aren't doing anything to find out who is. I'm trying to find out more. My friend also told me her uncle...Christy's father is in "bad shape". Not eating or sleeping, and she's afraid he won't last long. Please pray for him. Thank you.

7. Kimster

Oh no! :praying:

How do they know that someone is writing checks? And is there a picture that we can post on here of her so we can start getting the word out on Twitter and Facebook? Maybe we can help them get a poster together! Please let us know what we can do to help.

Rowdy Girl, spike and MadgeS like this.
  8. gadget

gadget Active Member

Rowdy Girl, spike and Kimster like this.
  9. Kimster

I did see that one before. I was kind of hoping we could get a different one rather than a driver's license pic since they aren't always the best depiction of what someone looks like.

10. gadget

gadget Active Member

I'm sorry but it's the only picture they have of her. I will post a link from her step mother.

11. gadget

gadget Active Member

12. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Oh my! Poor lady!

Sayre is a little bitty town on the western border of OK, right along I-40. It's close to Amarillo. Do we know if she had any dating site accounts or anything? Woukd she have just met up with somebody and took off?

13. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

There are no other articles that I could find about her disappearance . Sadly the facts are few. A DL photo, date last seen and suffers from depression, a description of so many missing.

14. gadget

gadget Active Member

One of the OKC news stations did a small story but I don't remember which one. I've been trying to find it.

15. gadget

gadget Active Member

It doesn't seem like I'm going to get any help here but thanks any way.

spike likes this.
  16. gadget

gadget Active Member

I live in Erick which is 15 miles west of Sayre, even a smaller town. I also forgot to mention she left a hand written will.

spike and Kimster like this.
  17. Kimster

Recently written?

I'll be tweeting this thread in hopes a tip will be called in!

spike and gadget like this.
  18. gadget

gadget Active Member

The way I understand it, yes the will was recently written. It was left laying out in plain sight at her house, and supposedly the family had not ever seen it.

spike, fran and Kimster like this.
  19. gadget

gadget Active Member

I don't know about any dating sights or know if she would take off with someone, but according to her family she would not just cut off contact with them. Especially her father. I'm starting to lose hope that she's alive. What makes it harder I guess is the fact she is an adult. As far as I know the family has been the only ones who've done a ground search, and that was around the river she lives near.

spike and Kimster like this.
  20. gadget

gadget Active Member

patsella, spike and Kimster like this.