1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

OK CHRISTY GREEN: Missing from Sayre, OK - 10 Aug. 2015 - Age 46 *Found Deceased*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by gadget, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Thank you! I've got one tweet out and fixing to send another.

MadgeS, Rowdy Girl and spike like this.
  2. gadget

gadget Active Member

Thank you! the picture from kfor.com is a lot better too.

Rowdy Girl, spike and Kimster like this.
  3. Kimster

Agreed!

Rowdy Girl and spike like this.
  4. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

Thanks for checking, Madge! It can take a lot of time to sort through search results, and I love the way people here put out extra effort!

5. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

You are certainly welcome.

6. gadget

gadget Active Member

Update on Christy. Her cousin told me someone saw her in Cheyenne, Ok which isn't far from Sayre. I hope this is true and not someone wanting attention.

Rowdy Girl, spike and Kimster like this.
  7. Kimster

Me too! :praying:

Rowdy Girl, spike and MadgeS like this.
  8. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Hi @gadget im in OKC I haven't seen any news stories (hubby switches between News9 & KFOR) but I haven't been able to watch the news for a few days. I hope it's her in Cheyenne! If she recently wrote a will, it seems like a voluntary disappearance and not an abduction. If voluntary, there's always a chance they will have a change of heart. Praying this is the case!

Kimster, Rowdy Girl and MadgeS like this.
  9. Rowdy Girl

Rowdy Girl Just call me Rowdy!

Hi Gadget. I'm so sorry about your cousin. Do you have any hunches about where she might have gone or what happened to her? I'm so sorry to hear about her son committing suicide from being bullied. What a horrible thing. She must be very depressed. It does sound strange that she would leave her phone and car and other belongings at home, even if she was planning something desperate. That's a long time to be missing. Sorry to ask the obvious, but have all the hospitals been checked and could it be that she might have even checked herself into a hospital? I'm just trying to think of some more hopeful angles, other than that she's done the worst.

I just read the article you posted the link to. Maybe she just wanted to get away and start a new life. That's always a possibility. She might have someone else writing those checks for her. Try to keep your hopes up as hard as it might be.

I hope and pray they find her soon.

Kimster likes this.
  10. gadget

gadget Active Member

Christy's not my cousin, but a friend of mine's cousin. I know the family's not getting any help from police, and they are frustrated, but too realize she is an adult. They are concerned because she has not contacted any family including her dad, who's given up all hope and his health is declining daily. I don't know about laws in other states, but in Oklahoma you can no longer call with a name of a person, and find out if they are hospitalized. Mental hospitals have always been that way, but now all hospitals. I don't know Christy personally but my friend, her cousin told me she's always been close to her dad, up until the day she went missing, and it's not like her not to contact him, if no one else. My friend also told me today the sighting in Cheyenne, Ok was incorrect. How she knows this I'm not sure.

Kimster, WindStorm and Rowdy Girl like this.
  11. Kimster

Do they have help over there getting fliers up? Oftentimes adults gone of their own accord will see fliers all over the place and then call someone just to say they are okay so the fliers will come down. They generally don't like seeing flyers about themselves. Another place to post about someone missing is on Craigslist. I just learned that one recently.

MadgeS, Rowdy Girl and WindStorm like this.
  12. gadget

gadget Active Member

I'm still waiting on fliers. A couple weeks ago my friend said her daughter was making them but... I'm going to ask her about them today. Yes I agree the fliers might be unnerving, and would get someone's attention.

Kimster and Rowdy Girl like this.
  13. Rowdy Girl

That is interesting, Gadget, about how your friend knows the person spotted in Cheyenne wasn't her. hmm....

gadget likes this.
  14. Rowdy Girl

I would have never thought about that Kimster. Good idea!

Kimster likes this.
  15. gadget

gadget Active Member

I don't know, and I wanted to ask her how she knows it wasn't Christy, but the last thing I want to do is upset her anymore than she already is.

Rowdy Girl likes this.
  16. Rowdy Girl

It won't upset her anymore than she already is. Just ask her. How does she know this? I think it's a very valid question.

gadget and MadgeS like this.
  17. gadget

gadget Active Member

I left her a message asking the question but no word from her yet.

Kimster likes this.
  18. gadget

gadget Active Member

My friend never responded to my question, but a few hours ago she posted this to facebook "Hope is gone. God please be with our family." I really wish I knew what was going on here. I'm doing my best to find out, because I really want to know.

Kimster likes this.
  19. Kimster

Oh Gadget, it doesn't sound good, does it? I'm scared to find out.

20. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Oh no. Prayers for the family!

Kimster likes this.