1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

WA CLARK COUNTY JANE DOE: F, 13-16, found near Fly Creek, Amboy, WA - Feb 1980

Discussion in 'Unidentified 1980 to 1989' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Jason Futch

Jason Futch The King of the Highway

I found a video that was made last year referencing this case quite a bit, as well as discussing the identification of Martha Morrison of Clark County, WA. I found it to be a very interesting video. It seems like the MEO there heavily thinks the recent reconstruction done of Jane Doe is much better and more accurate than the clay model that was created in 2005.

I also discovered that in 1981, a facial reconstruction of this Jane Doe using clay was done as well. I have moved Heaven and Earth trying to find said reconstruction but can't. I may email the Columbian today to see if they can find the article that has it. Would like to add this one in to the case files so that way everyone is aware of the history of this case.

2. Jason Futch

Is the video link

Whatsnext, Akoya and Kimster like this.
  3. Jason Futch

Akoya likes this.
  4. Jason Futch

5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

She does. Quite a bit, IMO.
    She's a bit older than the estimated age of this Doe though, but those estimates have been off before.

Akoya likes this.
  6. Jason Futch

For real! And yeah she is a bit older than what is estimated, but its that brow line that grabbed my attention. it is strikingly similar in my opinion. I would like to find out more about this MP before I submit her though. I think CCSO is getting irritated with me already lol.

Akoya and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.
  7. Rain

Rain Member

I think sue is linked to the zodiac killer. There was a show on history channel

Kimster likes this.
  8. Kimster

Kimster Administrator Staff Member

Tried to find the episode on YouTube but came up empty.

Whatsnext and Akoya like this.
  9. Jason Futch

Update: So it’s been a while, but I’m cooking something up to reach out to others about this case. I am working with my buddy Steve Johnson of Vancouver, WA on a documentary for her case. Planned to be complete by Spring 2019, we will be doing a narrative on her case, as well as filming some interviews for the project.

One important interview planned is with Starr Lara, the sister of Jamie Grissim. We plan to do our first takes with her on Monday. At this time I want to give her a huge thanks in helping us with this. He sister Jamie was considered to be this Jane Doe; however Dental and DNA have both rebuked this lead. We are also currently reaching out to families of missing loved ones from this era in the 70s to interview them for the documentary.

We also plan to have a re-creation of events that, in our mind, would have happened when Jane Doe was killed; as well as a discovery re-enactment.

We finished our first shots on Thanksgiving Week, which was just to film an ad for the general public; however we are still working on that and may include the shots in our film.

We may also plan to do a private showing before we release it to YouTube and Facebook.

If anyone would like to help us in this project, feel free to message me or respond!

Jason

10. Jason Futch