1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Convicted Murderers Escaped Prison -*Richard Matt is dead! David Sweat shot & captured!*

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Kimster, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Nagatha Christie

Nagatha Christie Well-Known Member

yep they play up on a person's emotions and insecurities. So many of these guys are remorseless con artists and are always trolling for a new victim to play. Since they are in jail, they have lots of time to create lies, plan on how to screw people over and feel completely justified in doing so or even gloat about doing so. I hear some of the craziest and just plain horrible stories that many of these women have had. Their section for "our relationship is over" is full of all kinds of stories of how they were blinded, used for money, stolen from, gotten involved in illegal activities and worse.

For instance, in Baltimore, incarcerated criminal boasted he "ran" the prison and made lots of money with his illicit drug and ce;; phone racket that he had going on inside there. He got FOUR female prison guards pregnant and now 13 female guards and 12 male guards are now facing charges over the huge crime ring. The criminal showered the women with money and bragged how he "ran" the jail. Just freaking crazy!
    The 25 guards/employees participated in running the activities of the Black Guerilla Family - a prison and street gang - from behind bars in Baltimore City. 2 of the women even had the criminal's name tattooed on them. They smuggled in cellphones, drugs, cigarettes and other contraband and made so much money that the gov't has been able to trace $500.000 worth of property (luxury cars and other carp). The ringleader Tavon White (the one who impregnated 4 guards) , reportedly made $16,000 in just one month from the smuggled contraband. (That doesn't even include what the other gang members were making). By 2015 at least 40 individuals had pleaded guilty or been convicted for being involved in these activities.

He even gave aMercedes-Benz to one CO/girlfriend, and then instructed her to give it to another of his CG/girlfriends, who drove it to work, causing a fight among the women." Witnesses testified about the highly organized criminal enterprise where gang-affiliated inmates unofficially "ran the jail", along with selling drugs, smuggling contraband, and collecting money which ended up in the hands of the Black Guerrilla Family gang leaders still on the streets.

Often the money was was passed around through pre-paid debit cards and they even had a "minister of finance" in charge of doing payments and being the accountant for the enterprise.

Apparently Tavon decided to turn informant after being caught. his testimony earned his "praise" from a federal judge and a prosecutor. (As part of a deal for his part in testifying, White will not serve additional time for his part in the conspiracy. Instead, his 12-year sentence will run concurrently with the 20-year sentence he was already serving for attempted murder.) But you know the old saying that "snitches get stitches or wind up dead in ditches" so even though Tavon will be free eventually, he will likely be looking over his back for a lifetime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/
    http://thegrio.com/2015/02/10/gang-leader-tavon-white-sentenced/
    http://gawker.com/inmate-who-ran-prison-and-impregnated-four-guards-wont-1684987146

noZme, spike and Cousin Dupree like this.
  2. Melanie

Melanie Trying to Survive

Men fall hard too.

Fran, it is beyond my comprehension. These people are delusional.

noZme and Cousin Dupree like this.
  3. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

4. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Shaw-skank: I got in over my head

[​IMG]

The “Shaw-skank” prison supervisor who helped two killers escape from an upstate facility in June blamed her role on “depression,” saying she “got in over my head.”

Joyce Mitchell, a former prison seamstress, said convicted murderer Richard Matt had “complete control” over her.

“He was good at that,” she told “Today’s Matt Lauer in her first TV interview.

“And I just got in over my head. And I couldn’t get out. And I couldn’t tell anybody. I couldn’t tell my husband. Couldn’t tell my family. I couldn’t tell my co-workers,” she added.

Mitchell, 51, said her battle with depression didn’t help.

“A lot of people go through [depression],” she shrugged.

read more ............... http://nypost.com/2015/09/11/shaw-skank-i-got-in-over-my-head/

Cousin Dupree and Kimster like this.
  5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I feel bad for her, but she still has to face the consequences. :sigh:

6. Cousin Dupree

Shaw-Skank!!! :floorlaugh:

President Pope Dewey likes this.
  7. Cousin Dupree

No pity from me. :nah:

President Pope Dewey likes this.
  8. Cousin Dupree

http://us.cnn.com/2015/09/28/us/ny-prison-break/index.html

Joyce Mitchell, who aided prison break, going to prison herself
    By Mark Morgenstein, CNN

Updated 1:04 PM ET, Mon September 28, 2015

(CNN) Joyce Mitchell, who helped two convicted murderers escape an upstate New York prison in June, is headed to prison herself, as the judge said he didn't find her explanation credible.

As tears streamed down Mitchell's face, Judge Kevin Ryan said "you did terrible things," and sentenced the 51-year-old former prison worker to up to seven years for first-degree promoting prison contraband, a felony, and a concurrent year for fourth-degree misdemeanor criminal facilitation...

Not even close to enough. Twenty years minimum would be my vote. Send a message to other guards.

daisy7 and President Pope Dewey like this.