1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

COOPER HARRIS: The State of Georgia vs. Ross Harris, Hot Car Dad, for murder of son *GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jun 20, 2015.

1. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 7m7 minutes ago
    Courts in session in #JustinRossHarris #HotCarDeath case - NO evidence will be presented by defense

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 6m6 minutes ago
    This is all legal arguments now by defense & DA regarding admissibility of #HotCarDeath evidence in #JustinRossHarris case

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 4m4 minutes ago
    The #HotCarDeath question of the day: Will Judge issue ruling today or take under advisement in #JustinRossHarris case

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 2m2 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris #HotCarDeath defense team says this is about protecting rights of all citizens from police intrusion into their lives

2. walkie-talkie

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 59m59 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says Harris complied fully with police instruction to put down his phone

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 58m58 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says police seizure of iPhone was unlawful and use of F word isn't a crime

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 56m56 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says there are credibility issues with state's witnesses

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 54m54 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team focusing on claim that iPhone was illegally searched & all other evidence is "fruit of poisonous tree"

Duffie Dixon 11Alive Verified account ‏@DuffieDixon 53m53 minutes ago
    Attorney for #JustinRossHarris says police had no right to take his phone during "the worst moment of his life".

3. walkie-talkie

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 54m54 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris constitutional rights are paramount per defense team

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 51m51 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says police fished and crawled all through his life without legal cause

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 50m50 minutes ago
    "How much is 'not much' emotion" #JustinRossHarris team asks in #HotCarDeath case - is lack of emotion probable cause? They ask.

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 48m48 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says nothing in his house is relevant to what happened the day Cooper died

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 45m45 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says police made material misrepresentation about research into #HotCarDeath -says he merely mentioned a video he saw

4. walkie-talkie

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 44m44 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says at least cops had reckless disregard for truth when seeking warrants

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 41m41 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says cops "had no idea" what they were looking for - did exploratory fishing expedition

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 40m40 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says getting warrants for all electronics just because someone has died is improper

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 38m38 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says the cops simply "hoped" to find information about his day when searching electronics

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 38m38 minutes ago
    Do a web search for "general warrant" to get the gist of #JustinRossHarris defense arguments

5. walkie-talkie

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 35m35 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says Leanna Harris never said she searched web for info

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 34m34 minutes ago
    Cops "outright lied" to get search warrants in #JustinRossHarris #HotCarDeath case - strongest criticism we've heard so far

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 32m32 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team wants judge to put a stop to what they say are cops who ignore citizens rights

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 30m30 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says magistrates were not neutral & detached and even seemed to help the cops get search warrants

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 29m29 minutes ago
    There's a tremendous problem before the court says #JustinRossHarris team to judge

(I'm sure that's going to go over well with the judge.)

6. walkie-talkie

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 28m28 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says cops simply presented a "wish list" to magistrates when getting warrants in #HotCarDeath case-& got their wish

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 26m26 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says searches were "absolutely unconstitutional" in #HotCarDeath case & warrants were over broad

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 25m25 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says more false statements made by cops in effort to get warrants

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 22m22 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says he has standing to challenge search of his work computer in #HotCarDeath case-standing =legal right to challenge

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 22m22 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team appears to be nearing the end of their argument in #HotCarDeath case - DA will have the last word

7. walkie-talkie

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 19m19 minutes ago
    Disregard last #JustinRossHarris tweet - defense not slowing down yet in #HotCarDeath case - I heard them say "lastly" and it threw me off

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 19m19 minutes ago
    #JustinRossHarris team says simply asking for a passcode for iPhone is not legal consent to search phone

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 9m9 minutes ago
    Law enforcement mindset is "we can go look wherever we want" says #JustinRossHarris team

1st time I've heard "lord Camdens judgment" cited before - #JustinRossHarris team goes old school

#JustinRossHarris team says judge is at precipice of history in #HotCarDeath case - I think they're about finished - DA up next

8. walkie-talkie

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 43m43 minutes ago
    ADA Evans argues for the state in the #JustinRossHarris #HotCarDeath case-judge announces she won't rule today

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 42m42 minutes ago
    Court in #JustinRossHarris #HotCarDeath case asks both sides to submit proposed orders to her by 1-13-16

Judge says she will make ruling before next court date of 1-22-16

DA says the legal issues in #HotCarDeath case are not as complex as #JustinRossHarris team suggests

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 40m40 minutes ago
    DA disagrees with multiple factual assertions made by #JustinRossHarris defense team

9. walkie-talkie

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 39m39 minutes ago
    DA says it is ALWAYS a crime to leave child in hot car in Georgia #JustinRossHarris #HotCarDeath - just what crime depends on circumstances

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 37m37 minutes ago
    Police were acting reasonably in accordance with 4th amendment says DA

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 35m35 minutes ago
    DA says #JustinRossHarris lied to police in #HotCarDeath investigation - says search of iPhone was with consent

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 33m33 minutes ago
    DA says independent source (minor female) came forward to say #JustinRossHarris in inappropriate sexual relationships prior to death

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 32m32 minutes ago
    DA says they got search warrants in some instances that they didn't even need in #HotCarDeath #JustinRossHarris investigation

10. walkie-talkie

Duffie Dixon 11Alive Verified account ‏@DuffieDixon 29m29 minutes ago
    Asst DA says it wasn't the worst day for #JustinRossHarris, it was little Cooper's worst day

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 23m23 minutes ago
    DA says only a minor inaccuracy in a search warrant

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 19m19 minutes ago
    DA: The laptop that investigators found #JustinRossHarris had watched a video on #HotCarDeath belonged to Home Depot & def has no rights.

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 16m16 minutes ago
    ADA Evans: "I’m not even prepared to concede there were inaccuracies" in #RossHarris search warrant

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 15m15 minutes ago
    Next #RossHarris hearing, 1/22. Judge says she'll rule on motion to suppress by then

~Lyric~ likes this.
  11. walkie-talkie

JUSTIN ROSS HARRIS| PRETRIAL HEARING - DAY 3 - PART 1

JUSTIN ROSS HARRIS| PRETRIAL HEARING - DAY 3 - PART 2

daisy7 likes this.
  12. walkie-talkie

Melanie and daisy7 like this.
  13. Melanie

Melanie Trying to Survive

I am so ready for this trial. Poor baby deserves justice and I hope he gets it.

RIP Cooper. You are with angels now and free of the devil.

Kimster, walkie-talkie and daisy7 like this.
  14. walkie-talkie

Kimster and daisy7 like this.
  15. walkie-talkie

Kimster and daisy7 like this.
  16. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

17. walkie-talkie

Yes. :(

18. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Makes me sick. He's a monster!

walkie-talkie likes this.
  19. walkie-talkie

Yes, he is. He's disgusting.
    Part of me wishes I would get called for jury duty, but I know I wouldn't get picked. I think he's guilty as h*ll.

Ping Pong and Kimster like this.
  20. walkie-talkie

Ross Harris waives appearance at status hearing

COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Attorneys for Ross Harris were back in court Friday morning, just days after a judge shot down their request for evidence to be excluded from his trial.

Harris is accused of intentionally leaving his 22-month-old son, Cooper, in a hot car to die in June of 2014.

Friday, Harris waived his appearance at a status hearing. Both the defense and the prosecution told the judge they are prepared for an upcoming motions hearing, which is scheduled for February 22.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/84786746-story

daisy7 and Kimster like this.