1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Crimes by Police Officers and the Justice System

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Cousin Dupree, May 11, 2018.

1. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

Go to 11:46

kdg411 likes this.
  2. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

3. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

I just watched a show about the murder of a prison warden. A Domino's Pizza guy is murdered and his clothes stolen. A man dressed as a Domino's Pizza guy shows up at the Warden's house and shoots him, killing him.

While trying to solve the crime a deputy pulls a black Cadillac over. The driver shoots him three times and takes off. A passing motorist stops and uses the police cars radio to call for help. It appears at this time the deputy won't make it.

A car chase ensues and the black Cadillac hits the side of a trailer truck and spins around. The cops surround the car and immediately begin shooting.

Here's my problem. I totally get the anger, however, the guy died at the hospital so everything he knew died with him. The cops should have given him the chance to show his hands and approach the car and take him alive. They may have been able to get more information about the people who helped him. The cops found a lot of addresses for people in the Colorado Justice System in his car and believe he had help.

The best capture I've seen is a local F**CKHEAD named Bucky Brooks. He was in prison for theft and managed to escape. In an effort to get his family to keep from helping him they had an unmarked car in front of his daughters house. Brooks, allegedly, shot the two officers from a tree just in front of the car killing him.

I can't remember if he killed anyone else. It came down to where they cornered him in a cornfield. When the cops brought him out it was in cuffs and he was gently placed in the back of a police car.

Any one of those cops in the cornfield could have shot him once he was found. One guy gets him. Another couple come over and hold him, one cop stands back and shoots him and they all claim he was shooting at them or some other story. It would have been perfectly believable.

Do I feel bad that the Colorado dude was killed, not at all. Do I think what they did was incredibly stupid? Yes.