1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MI DANIELLE "DANI" STISLICKI: Missing from Farmington Hills, MI - 2 Dec 2016 - Age 28 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 20, 2016.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Danielle Stislicki missing: Michigan woman's Jeep found at home; cops seek leads

[​IMG]

Danielle “Dani” Stislicki reportedly left her job at MetLife in Southfield at around 5 p.m. on December 2. She was supposed to stop at home and then meet a friend for dinner. But police say she never showed up at dinner, didn’t come to work the next day, and hasn’t been heard from since.

A day after she was last seen, police say her Jeep was found outside her home at the Independence Green apartments in Farmington Hills. The vehicle was locked, police said, and Stislicki’s purse — along with her ID and credit cards — was found inside. Police said they found no signs of a struggle.

Police are looking to speak with anyone who may have seen Stislicki or her Jeep between 5 p.m. Dec. 2 and 6 p.m. Dec. 3, when her Jeep was found.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/daniell...an-womans-jeep-found-at-home-cops-seek-leads/

Police, FBI Continue Search For Missing Farmington Hills Woman

A massive search continues for a Farmington Hills woman who went missing two weeks ago.

Local police agencies, the FBI, friends and family members are remaining vigilant in the search for Danielle Stislicki, 23, who was last seen on December 2.

MetLife is offering $50,000, the apartment complex is offering $50,000, and a ******** account has grown over $20,000 — bringing the total reward for information in the case to more than $120,000.

“Our concern is that Danielle is somewhere being held, not by her choice, and wants to come home — and we want to bring her home,” her mother said earlier this week.

Police are also looking for Stislicki’s keys, which have a distinctive key charm: a smiling yellow figure with a green body and yellow legs; as well as her cell phone: a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime phone in a rose-colored case.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12...ue-search-for-missing-farmington-hills-woman/

[​IMG]

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...m-farmington-hills-mi-2-dec-2016-age-28.1903/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Police suspect vanished Farmington Hills woman, Danielle Stislicki, victim of crime

More than two weeks after coworkers last saw 28-year-old Danielle Stislicki leave her office in Southfield, police continue to search for her.

Farmington Hills police issued a statement Monday, Dec. 19, tat said it's believed she was the victim of a crime and evidence collected during the search is still being analyzed.

"Investigators have collected evidence currently under analysis and examination," Farmington Hills police said. "No information will be released regarding the specifics of the case in order to maintain the integrity of an active investigation.

"Investigators continue to follow leads in the case. Tips from the public are strongly encouraged."

Stislicki's father, Richard Stislicki, said his daughter planned to meet up with a lifelong friend for dinner, but never arrived on Friday, Dec. 2. The friend became concerned, but couldn't reach Stislicki by text or calls made to her cell phone, which rang directly to voicemail.

Stislicki never arrived to work the following day, Saturday, Dec. 3.

"Danielle would not just leave her best friend hanging," said her mother, Ann Stislicki.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/search_for_missing_farmington.html

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Whenever I've seen someone's personal items locked in their vehicle at an apartment building, and the person is missing, it's meant that a perp parked it here. I pray this is a different scenario! :vigil:

4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Police still searching for Danielle Stislicki, 28-year-old who disappeared more than 3 weeks ago

It’s been more than three weeks and there are still many questions in the disappearance of a Michigan woman.

But police say they are getting tips daily in the case of 28-year-old Danielle Stislicki.

The unfortunate reality is Stislicki is still missing.

Farmington Hills police have come out and said they do believe Stislicki’s disappearance is tied to a crime, but as far as what they believe happened, they are staying tight lipped.

They say they have to hold some information back to keep up the integrity of the investigation.

So far no one is in custody.

Police did search a home in Berkley just a few days ago in connection to her disappearance, according to sources.

Police say they have been collecting evidence at numerous locations in the past three weeks and the tips they’ve been getting are very valuable.

This is a very active investigation, but police still want tips.

There is a reward for any information leading to an arrest totaling $129,000.

http://myfox8.com/2016/12/27/police...ar-old-who-disappeared-more-than-3-weeks-ago/

5. Kimster

That's a hefty reward! I pray she is located soon! :praying:

walkie-talkie, Akoya and spike like this.
  6. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

I am thinking that she pulled into her apartment parking lot, parked her car just to run inside and grab something quick, leaving her purse in the car as I often do, took her keys to get into the apartment, and was abducted inside the apartment hallway or parking lot. I would be looking at a recent love interest, first date, or coworker. Prayers for her safe return.

7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

One month after missing person report filed, still no sign of Danielle Stislicki

One month ago, Danielle Stislicki was on her way home to Farmington Hills from her job in Southfield. She hasn't been seen since. What happened to the 28-year-old woman? Her family is maintaining hope that someone who knows something will come forward.

The family of Danielle Stislicki is still holding out hope that they'll find her. Ann Stislicki told FOX 2 on Tuesday, one month since the missing persons case was filed, that they aren't doing interviews but want people to maintain interest in the story and in Danielle.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/226826548-story

8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Security guard's home searched in hunt for missing Michigan woman

Authorities in Michigan are running DNA tests on a mattress seized from a security guard's home in their hunt for a 28-year-old woman and MetLife employee last seen one month ago, investigators told FoxNews.com Friday.

Police said "evidence and information" led them to the home of a security guard they believe knows Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills, who was last seen on Dec. 2.

A law enforcement official told FoxNews.com that investigators believe Stislicki was abducted after leaving work at the MetLife building in Southfield -- a northern suburb of Detroit -- where she works alongside her mother as a consultant.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said authorities found Stislicki's black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked in front of her apartment on Dec. 3 but do not believe she drove it there.

Forensic testing is being conducted on three vehicles, including Stislicki's, and on the mattress, which was taken Dec. 23 from a home in the neighboring town of Berkley.

The security guard in question worked at the Metlife building until October and was acquainted with Stislicki, according to the official, who declined to provide more details. FoxNews.com is withholding the man's name because he has not been named a suspect in the disappearance.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

9. Kimster

In an effort to get the word out to as many people as possible about missing Farmington Hills, Michigan, woman Danielle Stislicki, a hometown vigil will be held for her in just a few days. For those who are not in the area, the event is being live-streamed on Facebook.

According to Carpe Diem! Detroit, any and all are invited to attend the vigil in person, which is slated to take place on Thursday, January 12, at 7 p.m. Eastern Time, and will include appearances by political figures and law enforcement. The location of the vigil is VFW Hall 345, 27345 Schoolcraft, Redford Twp., Michigan 48239

http://www.inquisitr.com/3867651/da...woman-will-also-be-streamed-live-on-facebook/

10. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Who remembers me??? I received a message from a model I photographed a few years ago asking me to look into this young lady's disappearance (I was surprised she remember that about me, but it reminded me of this type of work I love so much).

She sent me this photo (I don't see it on the thread). I'm off to catch up and do some digging!
    IMG_0275.JPG

11. Kimster

What a cute pic of her! Thank you for sharing her with us! This case is heartbreaking!!!

12. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Let me see if I can get any insider info from my friend....

13. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

FullSizeRender.jpg

Here is a pic of the Independence Green apartments where Dani lived and where her Jeep was found. Looks like it's all open with parking outside and then a short walk to individual apartments.

14. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Starting point on right is Berkely, MI (where security guards house is). Ending point on left is Dani's apartment building. Southfield is where MetLife office is located.

15. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

"Her family reached out to police to help locate her after growing concerns about her recent out-of-character behavior. Stislicki is described as white, with medium-length hair and about 5 feet 5 inches tall and 123 pounds. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black zip-up shirt, blue Eddie Bauer coat and burgundy boots."

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-missing-farmington-hills-woman#disqus_thread

16. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

walkie-talkie, Akoya and Kimster like this.
  17. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

walkie-talkie, Akoya and Kimster like this.
  18. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

19. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

20. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member