1. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MI DANIELLE "DANI" STISLICKI: Missing from Farmington Hills, MI - 2 Dec 2016 - Age 28 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 20, 2016.

1. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

Kimster likes this.
  2. walkie-talkie

Maybe it's just me, but I find it odd that the friend didn't text something like "Hey, where are you? I've been waiting." or "Or we still getting together tonight?" or anything like that on the evening they were supposed to have plans. I would have and I would have sent more than one text asking "Are you alive?"

ETA: Not saying friend is involved. It just seemed odd to me.

Kimster likes this.
  3. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

That seems a little odd to me, too. If I had definite plans with one person (especially if they are coming over to cook me dinner) I would probably be blowing up their phone with calls and texts.

Kimster and walkie-talkie like this.
  4. walkie-talkie

Is there more known about the security guard? I didn't see much info about him, but I've been skimming through stuff.

GarAndMo49 and Kimster like this.
  5. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Even though there was a search warrant and items confiscated, he hasn't officially been named a POI, so there's not a lot about him in MSM

Kimster and walkie-talkie like this.
  6. walkie-talkie

I'm leaning this way too at the moment. I could see her taking her phone and keys, but leaving her purse in the car if she was running in quickly to grab something.
    What about sex offenders in the area? Has anyone had a chance to look them up?

Ariel and Kimster like this.
  7. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I haven't looked into area sex offenders yet. And, yes, I've had to run by my house in the past (to grab something or let my dog out or check on something) and just grabbed my keys (to lock my vehicle and unlock my front door) and had my phone in my pocket and left purse, etc, in my vehicle.

walkie-talkie likes this.
  8. walkie-talkie

Stislicki's father, Richard Stislicki, said his daughter planned to meet up with a lifelong friend for dinner, but never arrived on Friday, Dec. 2. The friend became concerned, but couldn't reach Stislicki by text or calls made to her cell phone, which rang directly to voicemail.

Stislicki never arrived to work the following day, Saturday, Dec. 3.

"Danielle would not just leave her best friend hanging," said her mother, Ann Stislicki.

The friend visited Stislicki's Independence Green apartment in Farmington Hills about 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3. There she found her friend's locked 2015 black Jeep parked in its usual spot just about 10 feet from the entrance.

Police were notified and began immediately investigating.
    -----
    Police are asking for anyone who saw her leave work, or her Jeep on the road between 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 2 and 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3, to contact police.

Police believe she left her job at MetLife through the business entrance near 26026 Telegraph in Southfield.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/search_for_missing_farmington.html

Kimster, GarAndMo49 and WindStorm like this.
  9. walkie-talkie

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show. The missed dinner appointment was an immediate red flag. But the initial thought was perhaps something came up or that Danielle had simply fallen asleep.

The next day, with text messages left unanswered and phone calls not returned, Danielle's friend decided to go check on her. When she arrived at Danielle's residence at the Independence Green Apartments in Farmington Hills, she discovered her friend's black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked in its usual spot right outside the entrance to her building.

The friend called Danielle's family. Word spread quickly that something was wrong. The authorities were notified. The search began immediately.
    -----
    Farmington Hills Police are investigating with assistance from several other law enforcement agencies. Authorities reportedly found Danielle's purse with her wallet and credit cards inside her locked Jeep. The majority of her other belongings were found undisturbed in her apartment, family members said.

There were no signs of a struggle, according to police.

"Everything was there: her cat, her ID, cash, credit cards," Danielle's mother Ann told Dateline. "We don't think she even made it inside her apartment after work."

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...y-pleads-answers-danielle-stislicki-s-n695011

GarAndMo49 and WindStorm like this.
  10. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I looked that business entrance address up and it shows a Ralph C Wilson agency???

GarAndMo49 and walkie-talkie like this.
  11. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

IMO - This tells me that she did drive her Jeep to the apartment. A stranger/abducter would park far away from the building, not right by the door in her "regular" spot.

walkie-talkie and WindStorm like this.
  12. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Yeah, that part I keep going back and forth on. I know, in past cases, a seat moved back too far or too far forward for a particular driver, it often pointed to somebody else being the last to drive that vehicle (and I have no idea if that is a factor in this case). However, my car has driver 1, 2 & 3 driver presets. I'm 1 - but when I turn my car off, the seat automatically goes back in order to allow me to exit. If I'm the last to drive it, when I start it with my fob, it automatically goes to my preset position. Without them having *her* keys, it's possible they have no idea what preset or setting was last used.

I don't know what else would lead them to believe she didn't drive her Jeep there. If it was driven by somebody who knew her well, they may know where she would normally park, and purposely parked it in her normal spot.

walkie-talkie and Kimster like this.
  13. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I'd like to know why they don't think she drove it there, too. Their evidence must be being held close to the vest.

14. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

And why no searches? I can't think of a missing persons case with no searches of wooded areas, dragging bodies of water, etc.

15. Kimster

True! This case appears to garner a lot of interest. You'd think her friends would be organizing searches, at least.

16. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I can look at satellite images of that area on Google maps and see many areas that need searched. There's a river not too far from her work

17. walkie-talkie

Kimster likes this.
  18. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

From link:

"King said that while the investigation progresses, the Police Department is unable to release any additional information “at this time for the preservation and the integrity of the investigation.”

"Human trafficking was also discussed at the vigil, as January has been declared Human Trafficking Awareness Month.

Michigan reportedly ranks No. 2 in the nation for human trafficking, a form of modern slavery, according to Polaris, a human trafficking advocacy organization."

19. Kimster

WHAT? Michigan is No.2? That's shocking!

walkie-talkie and WindStorm like this.
  20. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Danielle Stislicki Update: Police Crime Lab Processing Evidence In Disappearance

Michigan woman Danielle Stislicki vanished two months ago and so far, police have remained fairly tight-lipped about the investigation into her mysterious disappearance. Authorities are now reportedly willing to share one bit of information regarding evidence related to Danielle’s case.

Farmington Hills Police revealed that evidence is now being processed at the Michigan State Police crime lab, according to Patch. Assistant Chief Matt Koehn told Patch that investigators are waiting for the process to be completed as they work with “…the Michigan State Police, the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI.”

Koehn explained to Patch that examining this evidence is a very slow process but police “…continue to work on the case daily and have dedicated a ton of resources to finding Danielle.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/3942778/da...ime-lab-processing-evidence-in-disappearance/