1. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MI DANIELLE "DANI" STISLICKI: Missing from Farmington Hills, MI - 2 Dec 2016 - Age 28 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

It's been a long time coming! I'm so glad. Nothing that would be anything better was gonna come out of this case (like her being found alive). Justice needs to be served and he needs to pay for what he's done.

MrsS likes this.
  2. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

I'm so impatiently waiting on news for this case... :vigil:

Kimster, MrsS and Skitt like this.
  3. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

We have waited for a long time, believing Galloway was involved. I will be thankful for this to finally bring Justice to the Stislicki family.

(Hines Park is practically my in-law's backyard. Met Life, where Dani worked, is very close to my daughter and grandchildren's home. )

Dobrev and MrsS like this.
  4. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Interview with family on 2 year anniversary of Dani's disappearance included:

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...oyd-galloway-faces-premeditated-murder-charge

DETROIT - The man who was considered a person of interest in Danielle Stislicki's disappearance will now face a murder charge in connection to the case.

Floyd Galloway Jr. is in prison serving 16-35 years after admitting to strangling and sexually assaulting a jogger in Hines Park in Livonia just a few months before Stislicki disappeared. Galloway has never been charged in Stislicki's case, until now.

He faces a premeditated first-degree murder charge, according to a Monday court filing.

• Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel is expected to make the official charging announcement during a news conference Tuesday afternoon.

Kimster, Dobrev, MrsS and 1 other person like this.
  5. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...-danielle-stislicki-disappearance/3058159002/

A murder charge has been filed against a longtime suspect in the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki.

A charge of premeditated first-degree murder was filed Monday in 47th District Court in Farmington Hills against 32-year-old Floyd Russell Galloway, according to online court records.

The charge comes the same day Attorney General Dana Nessel announced a Tuesday press conference to discuss a two-year southeast Michigan homicide investigation that’s been “highly visible.”

Nessel’s office declined to say which case would be discussed at the press conference. Farmington Hills police declined to comment on the Stislicki investigation when reached Monday by The News.

Kimster, Dobrev, MrsS and 2 others like this.
  6. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

7. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Thanks for the updates Skitt. I’m so relieved. If Tammy Moorer can get 30 years for kidnapping Heather Elvis without a body, then it’s Floyds time. No more hiding behind those who protect him.

Rest in Heaven, Danielle.

MrsS, kdg411 and Skitt like this.
  8. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Floyd Galloway charged with first-degree premeditated murder of Danielle Stislicki

Galloway is expected to be arraigned Wednesday in Farmington Hills.

"This is about Danielle, for the justice, for not only her, but for other families who have been told, 'You can't move any further because there isn't a body,'" her mother, Ann Stislicki, said.

Ann Stislicki's comments come after more than two years of mystery and heartbreak since her daughter's disappearance.

"I'm very confident in the evidence that exists right now," Nessel said. "I will tell you that I've seen multiple cases without a body that were successfully prosecuted, and I feel like that will be what happens here, irrespective of whether Danielle's remains have been found."

Galloway went to Shrine High School in Royal Oak, played sports and went to college before working as a security guard at MetLife in Southfield, where Danielle Stislicki and her mother worked.

"I remember him being one of the few security guards that would extend himself," Ann Stislicki said. "You don't suspect someone like that."

Karen sat down with the Stislickis in their Fowlerville home to talk about Galloway being charged. Ann Stislicki said that, looking back, there were some signs they should have paid attention to when she was with her daughter at work.

"I would meet her in the cafeteria on her floor and we would have lunch together and he would appear there, which I thought was strange," Ann Stislicki said. "Not on a regular basis, but he was doing it and going to Danielle's cube, which she did mention to me that she was uncomfortable about that. I did ask whether or not that was something we needed to address with (human resources) or the company that he was working with and she felt that she had addressed it in the point of being very pointed and said, 'I don't think you should be up here.'"

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...OBKQOeDYyBm-doqSdgy7zB_bU37OGf_dtPDgP_We7U84g

9. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Danielle Stislicki's father: 'Floyd Galloway is a serial killer'

OUTHFIELD, Mich. (FOX 2) - The Michigan attorney general is taking over the case of Danielle Stislicki and announcing murder charges filed against the prime suspect in her disappearance.

Attorney general Dana Nessel's office is taking over the case and filing murder charges against Floyd Galloway. Galloway was charged Monday but has not yet been arraigned on the charges.

"We know that she's no longer with us, however, she is still missing," Ann Stislicki said.

Nessel's said the longer that they way to take action, there's a more of a risk that there will be issues with evidence - memories fade, people move, etc.

"I felt that we had enough evidence to move forward that we did so as quickly as possible," she said.

Farmington Hills Police Chief Chuck Nebus said they believe Galloway tried to hide evidence along the way.

Stislicki went missing on December 2, 2016. The 28-year-old was last seen that day leaving her job at MetLife in Southfield. Galloway was a former security guard there and has been considered a person of interest in her disappearance.

Galloway is in prison right now for an unrelated case in which he tried to rape a jogger in Livonia a few months before Stislicki disappeared. Over the course of the investigation, we've been told several dozen search warrants had been executed at various places connected to Galloway in connection with this case. In one instance, investigators searched his home three weeks after her disappearance and removed a bed, and even a section of flooring. Authorities have never said if that evidence was related to Stislicki.

Meanwhile, Farmington Hills police wrote #FindDani on squad cars to keep the search alive. Flyers were also posted in dozens of businesses in surrounding cities. In December of 2018, a reward reached $129,000 for information on her whereabouts.

In the two years since she disappeared, Galloway had not been charged in connection to Stislicki's case before now.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...QLRetWjM6tcD915X0Cf-SJure2hBw2aH4Qo9YLAY3AJiA

10. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Ann Stislicki has confirmed via Facebook that Michigan has declared Danielle legally deceased.

11. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

I know it was expected, but this felt like a bit thud :candle: RIP, Dani . Justice is coming

12. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Believer of Miracles

A man who is in prison for an attack on a jogger inHines Park was charged with murder in connection to the case of Danielle Stislicki, who vanished more than two years ago.

Floyd Galloway Jr. is in prison serving 16-35 years after admitting to strangling and sexually assaulting a jogger in Hines Park in Livonia just a few months before Stislicki disappeared in December 2016. Galloway has never been charged in Stislicki's case, until now.

He was arraigned earlier this month on a premeditated first-degree murder charge. A plea of not guilty was entered on his behalf.

Galloway appeared in court Friday morning via video conference for a probable cause hearing. His next appearence is April 19.

Read more about Galloway's relation to the Stislicki family had here.

"It is alleged in the complaint and warrant before the court that on or about Dec. 2, 2016 in the city of Farmington Hills that you did deliberately with the intent to kill, and with premeditation, kill and murder one Danielle Stislicki. This is a felony punishable by life without parole. Do you understand the charge against you?" said Judge James Brady, of the 47th District Court. Galloway said yes. His next court date is scheduled for Friday, March 15. That will be a preliminary examination conference hearing.

New AG announces charge
    Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, who took office Jan. 1, said she reviewed the case with the Farmington Hills police department and felt charges were warranted.

"Two years is a long time to wait for this to happen," said Nessel during a news conference Tuesday. "I don't know that there's anymore evidence, but what tends to happen is, the longer you wait, the more you risk that there's issues with the evidence."

We felt we had enough evidence to move forward, as quickly as possible. I'm very confident with the evidence we have right now," Nessel added, saying evidence will be presented during the case.

Nessel said she believes the evidence is strong enough, even without the discovery of Stislicki's body.

“This young woman had everything to live for,” said Nessel. “Her disappearance more than two years ago has left a hole in her family and they deserve justice. The Farmington Hills Police Department has gone to extraordinary lengths to uncover every piece of evidence available. That evidence is compelling.”

“We are very grateful that the Attorney General's office is taking charge of Danielle’s case,” said the Stislicki family. “Moving forward with the evidence that has been gathered, we feel our daughter Danielle Ann Stislicki will receive the justice she deserves.”

Stislicki missing since December 2016
    Stislicki, 28, of Farmington Hills, was last seen Dec. 2, 2016 leaving her job at MetLifein the 25000 block of Telegraph Road in Southfield. She was planning to meet a friend for dinner after work.

"That particular day she was scheduled to work longer. And because things were a little slow she asked, after getting a request from a friend, whether or not it would be OK if she left early," said Stislicki's father, Richard Stislicki.

More @ https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...-in-danielle-stislicki-case-has-court-hearing

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    kdg411 and Skitt like this.
  13. Summer_breeze

Summer_breeze Blowing through the Jasmine in my mind

Records sealed in Danielle Stislicki murder case ... for now

https://www.hometownlife.com/story/...remain-sealed-floyd-galloway-case/3547881002/
    Susan Vela, Hometownlife.com Published 11:44 a.m. ET April 23, 2019

For the time being, records remain sealed in the high-profile case of Floyd Galloway, who is accused of killing a Farmington Hills woman, whose body still hasn’t been found.

Judge James Brady of the 47th District Court in Farmington Hills next reviews motions filed in the case on May 22.