1. BREAKING NEWS IN THE BEAR BROOK MURDERS CASE!
    Three of the Jane Does have been IDENTIFIED!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
  2. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  4. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  6. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

AL DANNIELLA VIAN: Missing from Mobile, AL - 17 July 2018 - Age 24 *Found Deceased*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jul 25, 2018.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

24-year-old Mobile woman reported missing

[​IMG]

The Mobile Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating 24-year-old Danniella Vian.

Vian was last seen July 17, 2018 in the 3500 block of Government Blvd. She was last believed to be wearing a mellow mushroom t-shirt and hat. She was last known to be occupying a deep blue 2014 Chevrolet Cruz with a Pearl Motors paper tag.

If her whereabouts are known, please notify the Mobile Police Department at 251-208-7211.

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/38696100/24-year-old-mobile-woman-reported-missing

https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...-july-17-2018-in-mobile-al.3912/#comment-4009

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2018
    Kimster, Akoya, NOCLUE and 3 others like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Homicide detectives take over case of missing Mobile woman

Mobile Police confirm to News 5 that the investigation into Danniella Vian's disappearance has been turned over to the homicide unit.

However, police say there's no evidence at this time that a homicide occurred. She was last seen the night of Tuesday, July 17th.

News 5 spoke to her mother-in-law, Julie Dykes Thomas, who says she reported Vian missing Friday morning. She tells us she last saw her Tuesday morning when she dropped her off to buy a new car.

Thomas says Vian may have called out of work Tuesday night to celebrate the car purchase with friends. She may have spent the night at Dublin Pub on Old Shell Road.

https://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-co...woman-turned-over-to-homicide-unit/1322981322

Missing Mobile woman's case handed to homicide detectives

The case of missing woman Danniella Vian, 23, has been handed over to homicide detectives, according to a Mobile Police Department spokesperson.

However, those working the case say that there is no information suggesting that Vian has been killed.

Vian, who is originally from New Mexico and was part of a military family, was having drinks with friends the evening she was last seen. She has a four year-old child, who is now in the care of a relative.

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/07/missing_mobile_womans_case_han.html

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Akoya, NOCLUE, Uno2Much and 2 others like this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Human remains found on Dickens Ferry Road; not connected to missing woman case

Mobile Police were called out to investigate a disturbing discovery Friday morning.

A survey team called police after finding a human skull in a wooded area off Dickens Ferry Road. Officers arrived on scene and found the remaining parts of a badly decomposed human body.

Police say the remains appear to have been at the location for some time. An identification has not been made.

The remains are not related to the disappearance of 24-year-old Danniella Vian, who's been missing since July 17th.

http://www.wbrc.com/story/38752167/...erry-road-not-connected-to-missing-woman-case

Akoya, NOCLUE, Uno2Much and 2 others like this.
  4. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

Prayer vigil for missing Mobile woman Friday night

"We've done everything we can do. We passed out flyers, I can pray on my own but I thought to gather all of her family and friends together to pray for her and lift her up in God's name," said Vian's mother-in-law, Julie Dykes-Thomas.

Family members say Vian went to The Dublin Pub & Eatery on Old Shell Road the evening of July 17th.

They say she left there with a friend in separate cars to go to another establishment, and, along the way, flashed her lights when she realized she didn't have her cell phone.

Family members say she pulled over with her friend at a Shell station on Government near I-65 to look for the phone, couldn't find it, then decided to go back to Dublin's to search for it.

Family members say the friend said Vian got in her car, and that was the last he saw of her.

(Where is Danniella's husband?)

NOCLUE, Uno2Much, Paradise and 2 others like this.
  5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Young Alabama woman missing after leaving her phone at a bar on a night out

A 24-year-old woman has been missing in Alabama for nearly two weeks, after disappearing during a night out with friends.

Fox 10 News reports that Danniella Vian vanished on July 17 after leaving her cell phone at a bar in Mobile. Vian had reportedly gone to The Dublin Pub & Eatery with a friend, and left in two separate cars to go to another venue. Along the way, Vian realized that she did not have her cell phone, and flashed her headlights at her friend’s car to alert her, before they pulled in to a gas station to look for her phone in the car. When she didn’t find it, Vian reportedly decided to return to the pub to look for her phone.

She has not been seen since driving off.

Homicide detectives have reportedly taken over the investigation, but the Mobile Police Department has stressed that there is no evidence at this time of foul play.

Friends and family held a vigil for Danniella at Medal of Honor Park in Mobile on Friday night.

“We’ve done everything we can do. We passed out flyers, I can pray on my own but I thought to gather all of her family and friends together to pray for her and lift her up in God’s name,” Danneilla’s mother-in-law Julie Dykes-Thomas told the news station.

When she was last seen, the young woman was reportedly wearing a T-shirt with the Mellow Mushroom pizza chain logo, and a hat. She may be driving a light purplish-blue 2014 Chevy Cruze with paper tags from Pearl Motors.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/07/...er-leaving-her-phone-at-a-bar-on-a-night-out/

Akoya, NOCLUE, Uno2Much and 3 others like this.
  6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

$2,000 reward offered in Danniella Vian missing person case

The Mobile Police Department is offering $2,000 to anyone that can offer information that leads to the discovery of missing Mobile woman Danniella Vian.

MPD Chief of Police Lawrence Battiste said that Vian's case is not an ordinary missing person scenario.

"Some people go missing because they want to," he said during a press conference Thursday , while also adding that Vian had no history of disappearing. "There is nothing that has led investigators to where she might be."

Vian, 24, went missing late July 17 after being at a bar with friends. She was last seen at a gas station on Government Blvd wearing a mellow mushroom t-shirt and hat.

Vian was driving a blue 2014 Chevy Cruz she had bought that day. Vian and the car have not been seen since.

Battiste would not reveal if her credit cards or cell phone had been used since her disappearance.

https://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2018/08/2000_reward_offered_in_danniel.html

Akoya, spike, NOCLUE and 2 others like this.
  7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A car wash fundraiser is in the works to help raise money for the Danniella Vian search effort.

The young mother from Mobile has been missing since July 17. She was last seen near the Shell gas station on Government Blvd. near I-65.

The fundraiser is scheduled for Sunday, September 2, at Hurricane Grill & Wings at 7721 Airport Blvd.

"This hits especially close to home for us as Danniella is a former employee and we desperately want to help in the efforts to bring her home," the restaurant wrote on the event page on Facebook.

The hours for the car wash are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

The restaurant also says it plans to donate 15 percent of all sales between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on the day of the fundraiser to Danniella's family.

https://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-co...d-for-danniella-vian-search-effort/1393255458

Akoya, spike, NOCLUE and 3 others like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Family members continue push to find Danniella Vian

Family members and friends are still not giving up the search and giving up the hope of finding Danniella Vian.

The young mother has been missing for seven weeks now. Family members say they just want to keep her name out there in the hopes she will be found safe.

Julie Thomas, mother-in-law: Look for Danniella, keep your eyes open, study her pictures and know what she looks like so that if you happen to see her, I don’t know what situation she’s in right now, if she’s not able to come on her own, bring her home for us.

https://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-co...ntinue-push-to-find-danniella-vian/1411396010

9. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

9-year-old helps search for missing woman even though he doesn't know her

Danniella Vian has been missing for more than 50 days, but friends and family are still holding out hope that she is found.

One of the people volunteering in that effort is a 9-year-old and his mom who have never met Vian.

They say it all started because of a Facebook post asking if anyone had a drone searchers could use. Aidan Logan and his mom Liz had one and now a month later they are helping in the effort, passing out flyers and participating in fundraisers.

“He's constantly talking about her, he wears her t-shirt, he wants her home and so I'm going to support him,” said Liz Logan, Aidan’s mom.

He is teaching everyone a lesson in compassion.

“I want to help get answers for her daughter because if that was my mom, I would be really sad and would try to find her,” Aidan said.

Aidan is putting up flyers, so far about 500. His goal is 20,000.

“I know the family now, but I don't actually know Danniella,” Aidan said. “She's a mom, her daughter needs answers.”

Aidan’s mom is proud of what he is doing.

“He just blows me away, he's very compassionate and very kind,” Liz said.

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/year-o...cle_7c00fef6-b494-11e8-b0ff-47430b305e3f.html

10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Police search Theodore property connected to missing woman

Mobile Police searched a property in Theodore connected to the disappearance of missing Mobile woman Danniella Vian.

Investigators did not say what that connection is, but police said they did not find Vian.

At least one person was arrested at the property off Wigfield Road and Travis Road Extension. Jason Dykes was booked on charges of domestic violence strangulation, domestic violence assault, and unlawful imprisonment.

Mobile Public Safety Director James Barber told FOX10 News the investigation involves sexual misconduct, sexual abuse, unlawful imprisonment and domestic violence.

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/police...cle_b8d31698-b75a-11e8-adc4-27b0bb35f1a5.html

Whatsnext, Akoya, spike and 3 others like this.
  11. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Man arrested after Vian search pleads not guilty to domestic violence charges

A man whose property police believed was connected to the Danniella Vian missing person case was granted bond Tuesday during a court appearance relating to domestic violence charges.

Jason Corey Dykes, 36, pleaded not guilty after being charged with unlawful imprisonment, domestic violence assault, and domestic violence strangulation, according to court documents. All charges were unrelated to the Vian case.

Dykes was granted a $50,000 bond in total and was to have no contact with the victim, his long-term girlfriend.

Mobile Police Department would not say how Dykes' Theodore property was connected to Vian because it is an active investigation. Dykes was charged the same day his property was searched by police.

No link was discovered connecting the property with Vian's disappearance.

https://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2018/09/man_arrested_after_vian_search.html

Whatsnext, Kimster, Uno2Much and 4 others like this.
  12. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Victim says Theodore man imprisoned her for weeks

Court records have revealed disturbing allegations against a man police in Mobile recently arrested for allegedly imprisoning a woman in his home for more than three weeks.

Jason Corey Dykes, 36, was arrested Sept. 13 after police searched his residence in the Theodore area near the intersection of Travis and Wigfield Roads. He was charged with two counts of domestic violence and unlawful imprisonment for allegedly keeping a woman in his house for more than three weeks.

It was later revealed that Dykes was related to Vian’s ex-boyfriend, and family members told Fox 10 reports that she had been to the property in the past.

However, police found no evidence connected to Vian’s case and Dykes is not considered a suspect at this point.

Instead, the charges against Dykes stem from the alleged treatment of another woman, who says he “raped, beat and held [her] against [her] will” for weeks after she moved in with him. Dykes pleaded not guilty to those charges Tuesday in Mobile County District Court.

The victim, who was previously in a relationship with Dykes, filed a petition seeking a protective order against him in a separate domestic relations case, and that petition details disturbing allegations against Dykes that she says occurred in the three and half weeks he imprisoned her.

“During that time he wouldn’t allow me to leave or go anywhere by myself,” the victim wrote. “He took all my resources such as my cell phone away from me so I couldn’t contact anyone, threatened me with saying he would kill my family and rape my daughter or make me kill my entire family or he would watch me kill myself.”

The woman goes on to write that Dykes allegedly kept her from eating and drinking “a lot of the time” and when he did give her food, she would often “become dizzy, very sleepy and would fall asleep until he hit or yelled at [her] to wake up.”

She also accuses Dykes of tying her up with “an amp chord,” making her sleep “with a cord around [her] throat and beating her in the “face, head and body with a metal rod with a whip attached to the end of it.”

Court records indicate that Mobile Circuit Judge Michael Sherman granted the victim’s request for a protective order, and Mobile Metro Jail records show Dykes was still in police custody as of 1 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19.

Dykes several prior arrests for charges related to drug possession and domestic violence.

https://lagniappemobile.com/victim-says-theodore-man-imprisoned-her-for-weeks/

Whatsnext, Kimster, Uno2Much and 4 others like this.
  13. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

This is all so puzzling!
    :detective:

Whatsnext, kdg411, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  14. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

What a cretin!!!:mad:

KareBear, Whatsnext, kdg411 and 3 others like this.
  15. Kimster

You're being nice!

Danniella was so pretty! I hope they find her soon. :vigil:

KareBear, NOCLUE and kdg411 like this.
  16. Kimster

KareBear, attifitz, Whatsnext and 2 others like this.
  17. Kimster

On the night of July 17, 2018, Danniella Vian was driving from one bar to another, following a friend who was in the car ahead of her. The friend would later tell family and authorities that Danniella had forgotten her phone at the bar they’d just left, so they decided to drive back in separate cars. The friend says he last saw Danniella following him on the road back to that bar. But when he pulled into the bar, Danniella was no longer behind him. Since then, none of Danniella’s personal items or her car have been found. Family and friends have posted flyers, held a vigil, and made t-shirts to help keep Danniella’s name in the spotlight. The Mobile Police Department also started a blog called Find Danniella and is offering a $5,000 reward for information on her disappearance. Family is also working to help keep Danniella’s name in the spotlight by organizing a Facebook page called #BringDanniellaHome. Danniella was last seen wearing a pink baseball cap, a black Mellow Mushroom t-shirt, a light blue/grey button-down shirt around her waist, and black Converse sneakers. She was driving a 2014 deep blue Chevy Cruze that still had a Pearl Motors temporary paper tag on it. If you have any information on Danniella’s whereabouts, please call the Mobile Police Department at 251-208-1862 or 251-208-7000. To remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers of South West Alabama at 251-208-7000.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...e-s-missing-america-109-still-missing-n943856

attifitz, NOCLUE, MrsS and 3 others like this.
  18. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

Oh My!

I really had wished there would have been more movement on Daniella's case by now...:(

19. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

KareBear, attifitz, MrsS and 2 others like this.
  20. Summer_breeze

Summer_breeze Blowing through the Jasmine in my mind

Another billboard for missing Mobile mother goes up

https://www.wkrg.com/news/local-news/another-billboard-for-missing-mobile-mother-goes-up/1698218743
    Posted: Jan 11, 2019 09:42 PM CST
    Updated: Jan 11, 2019 09:50 PM CST

MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)- It's been almost six months since Danniella Vian was last seen.

Now another billboard is on display in a busy area in Mobile to help find the missing mother.

The billboard is located on Airport, between Schillinger and Cody Roads.

25-year-old Vian was last seen at a Shell gas station at the corner of Government and I-65.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, call Mobile Police: (251) 208-1700

NOCLUE, attifitz, Paradise and 2 others like this.