1. NORTH CAROLINA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Hania Aguilar, 13, after she was abducted in Lumberton on November 5.
    Hania was forced into a green 2002 Ford Expedition which was found abandoned on November 8.
    A detailed description of the abductor is not known at this time.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

DEBRA ASBURY: Murdered in Phoenix, AZ - 1985

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by patsella, Feb 4, 2016.

1. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

2. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

3. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

Map of places she was known to frequent as well as general location
    of where she was living and her body found.
    Locations taken from the article regarding her case.

[​IMG]

4. Kimster

Kimster Administrator Staff Member

The daughter of the man Asbury lived with said two men picked up Asbury at her home near 71st Avenue and Indian School Road between 2 and 2:30 p.m. At least one of the men had picked up Asbury in the past, the daughter said.

Witnesses at Boomerangs said they last saw Asbury with two White men, getting into a 1960s-model red pickup truck with primer spots.

This sounds like a lot of evidence! I'm surprised this case hasn't been solved yet!

patsella likes this.
  5. Kimster

6. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

BBM---respectfully.

Me too. I am hoping there is some viable existing evidence which can be tested with today's technology.

In another article re: unsolved AZ crimes I read this:

There are more than 2,500 unsolved homicides and sex crimes in Phoenix dating back to the 1950s.

source: http://archive.azcentral.com/commun...x-cold-cases-unsolved-crimes-online-prog.html

Kimster likes this.
  7. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

8. Kimster

:holycow: We could start a forum on Arizona alone! :tears:

patsella likes this.
  9. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

Boy, no kidding! I'm overwhelmed by the number of them.

Kimster likes this.
  10. bjasb

bjasb New Member

Is this thread still open about Debra Faye Asbury? I believe she is my missing sister. (But I pray it not her) I live in Maine and cannot go locally looking for info. Would like more info on this. Been trying to contact cold case unit but playing telephone tag. If anyone has anymore info on this case please email me at <redacted> Please! She has been missing since early 80's. the pic they show of her is so much like younger pics I have of her!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2018
  11. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

Yes, the thread is open BJSAB. We keep all missing persons threads open until they are solved then moved to the "solved/resolved" forum. I hope it's not your sister too.
    Has your missing sister been reported to NamUs?
    I don't have much information on Debra, I posted what I could find.

Welcome to the forum, I am sorry it is under these circumstances of your sister missing.

In case you aren't familiar with NamUs it is data base of missing and unidentified persons.
    Here is their website: https://www.namus.gov

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2018
  12. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Members, if you'd like to contact bjasb, please use our private message feature!

@bjasb - Welcome to Crimewatchers! I'm sorry that your sister is missing, and I'm hoping you are able to get some answers!

Whatsnext likes this.