1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

CO DENVER GIRL: Little girl found alone in park in Denver, CO - July 2015 *Identified*

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by noZme, Jul 4, 2015.

1. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Mel70 likes this.
  2. charlie

charlie gruntled

poor little girl, I wonder why her parents aren't looking for her

Mel70 and noZme like this.
  3. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I just seen this on my Facebook! Just wow! Unless something drastic happened to the parents, I can't see how nobody would claim her!

Mel70 and noZme like this.
  4. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

The Denver Police @denverpolice have tweeted that the child is with child services at this time. They estimate her to be between 2/3 years old. They found her at 2:00 am and still nobody has called about her or claimed her. Poor thing!

noZme likes this.
  5. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Is there any way at all this is Lisa Irwin??? Age is off, but age is estimated by the Denver Police. I have a granddaughter that could easily pass as well under her age of 5, size wise. She's tiny!

6. Nagatha Christie

Nagatha Christie Well-Known Member

ALERT: We are happy to report that this little girl's mother has been located out of state. It was learned that she was left in the care of her grandmother. It remains under investigation why the child was not reported missing. She will remain in the care of Denver Human Services. Thank you all for your help in this matter!

(This from the original FB link about 25 minutes ago)

byo, noZme, charlie and 2 others like this.
  7. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Well, at least we know there is a parent out there!

Mel70, noZme and charlie like this.
  8. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

We will probably never know the story behind this, but I pray the little girl will be safe & have a happy life.

spike, Mel70, daisy7 and 2 others like this.
  9. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

And She looks like such a Happy little Girl. I REALLY HOPE SHE IS!

noZme, Paradise and Kimster like this.
  10. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

wish we could know the rest of the story.

:praying:

Mel70 and spike like this.
  11. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I agree. She just DUMPED. But that Smile gives Me Hope that it hasn't affected Her.

noZme likes this.
  12. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

13. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

More like "The Birth Mother". Rather than Parent.