1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

IN DIAMOND BYNUM & KING WALKER: Missing from Gary IN - 25 July 2015 - Age 21 & 2

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Aug 5, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

This is a long-shot, but praying they get what they need to help bring this young woman and child home.

JMHO
    fran

Police Retrieve Hard Drive in Diamond Bynum, King Walker Case

The GoLo gas station on 11th and Clark in Gary Indiana finally gave the Indiana County CSI police the computer that contains the hard drive we were requesting. The police informed us that they would go through the hard drive and do their best to retrieve the video images of Diamond and King. Finally, we may have a real clue. I pray that this video can lead us to them. It has been too long.

It is amazing what you can do with GOD and a handful of volunteers. I am so thankful to them.
    The police are working very hard to locate my daughter and my grandson, Diamond Bynum and King Walker. But they have to follow certain guide lines. The volunteers and I boycotted them for 1 day and a half and they were literally begging for us to come get the hard drive. I had to explain to them multiple times, that the police were the only one who could take take it. They kept lying and saying that they called the police to pick it up. We informed them that we would continue to boycott until the video was in police custody. They finally came out and made the call in front of us. We continued to boycott, but this time the call was real. They gave the police the whole computer. So now I am waiting, praying that this is the break we need to find King and Diamond.

read full article ............. http://nwigazette.com/2015/08/police-retrieve-hard-drive-in-diamond-bynum-king-walker-case/

Uno2Much, spike, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Bynum's father: 'Last five weeks have been hell'

As the search for Diamond Walker and her nephew, King Walker, enters its fifth week, the Bynum family remains hopeful that the two are still alive.

"These last five weeks have been hell," said Eugene Bynum, the father of Diamond, 21, and the grandfather of King, 2. Eugene Bynum said Friday the two may no longer be in Indiana.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...um-search-goes-on-st-0829-20150828-story.html

3. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Praying and hoping the video leads to Diamond and her son.

spike and Takeitfromme like this.
  4. fran

I'm very worried about these two. I don't know if she would be able to have disappeared this long without help from someone.
    Who?
    fran

spike, MadgeS and Takeitfromme like this.
  5. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Fran, I totally agree. Could she have had a friend who her family wasn't aware of? A friend they could have taken her and King somewhere?

spike, Kimster and Takeitfromme like this.
  6. fran

That's what I'm thinking Madge.
    Her family should find everyone she's had recent contact with and call them or pay them a visit.

JMHO
    fran

7. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

If she did leave on her own will, what is she doing for money? How is she buying food, diapers, etc? That's another reason I think she possibly had help.

spike and Kimster like this.
  8. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

Dyamond is "slow" and has the mentality of a child. The boy is her nephew (King)... I fear she was lured possibly by someone on the internet. I won't rule anything else out yet but I do fear she was lured. Like go with the babe to McDonalds and met up with someone who she thought was her friend so left freely with them with the boy. Most likely having intent to have herself and her nephew brought back home.

spike, MadgeS and Kimster like this.
  9. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Yes , I've kept up with their disappearance and didn't want to say anything about her that is deemed politically incorrect. I apologize for calling her nephew her son.

spike likes this.
  10. Takeitfromme

no biggie..... just wasnt sure if everyone knew she was disabled and very child like..... i doubt she ran off with her nephew to run away... she is an extremely vulnerable girl which makes this so much scarier :(

11. Takeitfromme

spike and MadgeS like this.
  12. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

how did she and her nephew just disappear? did the POI take them under a threat?idk

spike likes this.
  13. Takeitfromme

From what I understand, they went to a fast food restaurant close by? (gonna look that up and double check) and that's it. The other person in the house, Diamond's aunt, which is King's grandmother was taking a nap. Diamond never left before without telling it would appear to me. But this time she left without saying why or where she was going.

MadgeS and spike like this.
  14. Takeitfromme

Diamond and King were last seen on Saturday, July 25. Diamond, King and Eugene's wife reportedly took a nap that afternoon. But when she awoke, the two were gone. The family had recently moved to Gary. At their old home, Diamond was able to go on walks around their neighborhood because she knew the area. Now the family fears Diamond may have taken King on a walk and then became lost.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...out-hope-missing-indiana-woman-nephew-n407306

15. Takeitfromme

"There have also been several reported sightings of the two - eating a week ago at a nearby McDonalds, at a bus station in nearby Hammond asking for money - but none has been confirmed, police say."

Ah-ha that's where I saw that. That is in that article i linked.

16. fran

This case is heartbreaking, imo. This young woman wouldn't have harmed her little nephew. But what happened to them? I'm really concerned.

JMHO
    fran

17. Takeitfromme

This really just pulls my heartstrings....

Uno2Much and spike like this.
  18. Takeitfromme

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed and spike like this.
  19. spike

spike Bronze Member

Does this POI look like the guy arrested in Jax for raping 6yo in a McDonalds?
    He was a "homeless" man.
    Something about him looks very similar IMO.

20. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

spike, I cant see the article because of ads...will try later.

spike likes this.