1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

IN DIAMOND BYNUM & KING WALKER: Missing from Gary IN - 25 July 2015 - Age 21 & 2

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Aug 5, 2015.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Gary Family Holds Out Hope Missing Woman, Child Will be Found

It’s been four years to the day that a 21-year-old woman and her 2-year-old nephew went missing in northwest Indiana, but their family is holding out hope that they will still be found alive.

On Thursday, Bynum’s family came together to ask for the public and media to keep interest in the case alive so that they can get the closure that has eluded them for four years.

“I feel like I don’t even have any more tears,” Lashann Walker, Diamond Bynum’s mother, said.

“Another year has gone by and we have not found them,” Lashann Walker said. “Someone knows something, but no one is talking. The hard part is not knowing.”

Despite her despair, Lashann isn’t giving up hope, and she’s hoping to remain positive for the sake of her family.

“I don’t feel like they are gone,” she said. “In my heart, I feel that they are still alive.”

The Walker family says that the Gary Police Department is treating the disappearance as a cold case because of a lack of tips in recent years, and as she tries to get the case back into the public eye again, she says she won’t give her search.

“It’s never going to be a cold case for me. Never,” she said.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...sing-woman-child-will-be-found-513210371.html

Kimster and kdg411 like this.
  2. KareBear

KareBear Well-Known Member

I almost forgot about this case! I can't believe these two are still missing! I sure do hope they are found, safe, soon!! :praying:

3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I don't know why, but I thought King had been found!

KareBear and spike like this.
  4. spike

spike Bronze Member

Kimster, you might be thinking of the dismembered baby found in a retention pond in Chicago.
    At first it was believed to be King but was yet another missing baby.

Kimster and KareBear like this.