1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GA DIANE CASSANDRA FIELDS: Missing from East Dublin, GA - 4 November 2014 - Age 44

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by fran, May 5, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

East Dublin woman still missing after six months

It's been six months since anyone last saw Diane Fields.

She's the East Dublin woman who went missing in November of 2014.

Investigators say Fields' case is far from a cold case. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation told us they have new information, but can't go into any details.

Fields was last seen by her next door neighbor who says she came to buy cigarettes.

The GBI told us then, the evidence they gathered suggested foul play.

They offered a $5,000 reward to anyone with information leading to her discovery.

[​IMG]

read more ............ http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/local/dublin/2015/05/04/diane-fields-missing-six-months/26906727/

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...andra-fields-missing-from-east-dublin-ga.148/

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    spike likes this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Middle Georgia Cold Cases: Diane's Disappearance

It's been a little more than year since anyone has seen an East Dublin woman and agents with the GBI have had little luck finding any leads.

Incident reports from the East Dublin Police Department show the day Diane disappeared, her boyfriend reported a burglary.

The back door was kicked in, one of the bedrooms was a mess, and knife was on the floor in the hallway.

"Our main broad brush picture that we would like to convey to the public on this is that we need any assistance that could be given to help located Diane," Whitley said.

"We're not drawing any conclusions or getting any tunnel vision right now. We would just ask the public, any information you have concerning Diane's whereabouts to please let us, the G.B.I. Eastman Office, or the G.B.I. tip line in Atlanta, or the East Dublin Police Department or any law enforcement in Laurens County know," Whitley said.

There is still a $5,000 reward in this case. If you have any information, call the GBI Eastman Office at (478) 374-6988.

http://www.41nbc.com/story/d/story/...es-disappearance/10207/opfmoTGuEUOpqDOGzM0hIQ

spike likes this.
  3. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

Kimster, spike and fran like this.
  4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

UNSOLVED: Where is Diane Fields?

Four years ago on November 6, 2014, Diane Fields vanished from her east Dublin home on Celia Drive.

Her brother, Eddie Fields, describes his sister as introverted and meticulous -- someone who kept to herself. Eddie says her disappearance has never made sense.

It's a case that continues to haunt East Dublin Police Chief, William Leucke, too, as the years pass by with no answers.

Investigators searched her home after her boyfriend told police someone had been broken into.

"The backdoor appeared to be broke, like someone had broke in, but from what I observed, it was broken out," says Leucke. "To our opinion, it would seem this was a staged burglary. Nothing added up. Nothing made sense."

"I was shocked. I really didn't know what was going on. She'd never been missing," says Eddie.

"It was too neat of a crime scene. I've worked thousands of burglaries and this one was too neat," says Leucke.

Leucke says he knew from the start that something about this case was fishy. There was no blood, no weapon, hardly any evidence of a struggle.

"She was meticulous with regards to her house being clean. It seemed like it was in disarray, but just one part of it. Everything else was clean and orderly," says Eddie.

Now, four years later, Eddie says he feels in his heart that his sister is no longer on this Earth.

"Every now and then, I get reports of someone being found dead some place, or in different locations, and I get a call but at the end of the day, it's not my sister," says Eddie.

But that won't stop him from searching for who's responsible for his sister's disappearance.

"Dublin is a very small community. It's very surprising that no one has any information or anything on her being missing by now," says Eddie.

According to Chief Leucke, Diane's boyfriend is a "great person of interest" in her disappearance, even calling him "the only person of interest."

He's been questioned multiple times in the case but never charged.

Chief Leucke calls whoever is responsible a "cold and calculated" individual.

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/local/unsolved-where-is-diane-fields/93-614600855

[​IMG]