1. BREAKING NEWS IN THE BEAR BROOK MURDERS CASE!
    Three of the Jane Does have been IDENTIFIED!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
  2. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  4. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  6. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Dr. Teresa Sievers, 46, found murdered in her home in Bonita Springs, FL *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by fran, Jun 30, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Mystery as doctor is killed in her Florida home while her husband and children were out of town

Police are investigating after a Florida doctor was found dead in her home while her husband and children were away visiting family.

Teresa Sievers, 46, was found dead in her Bonita Springs home on Monday after staff at her Estero office became concerned that she didn't show up to work, despite having scheduled appointments.

Sievers had been in Connecticut with her husband, Mark Sievers, their children and sister Anna Lisa prior to her death, but flew home alone on Sunday.

'She called her husband and told him she got there safely,' Lisa told the News-Press. 'We don't know anything but that she was murdered.'

Police visited the home, owned by Teresa and Mark Sievers, after dispatchers received a call raising concern for Sievers's whereabouts at 9.45am on Monday. Her street was then blocked off.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-husband-children-town.html#ixzz3eacWinDD

DRF1950, SoSueMe and Kimster like this.
  2. fran

Friends, family mourn Estero doctor Teresa Sievers

The killing of a popular Estero doctor has left family and friends puzzled and saddened.

The body of Dr. Teresa Ann Sievers, 46, was found Monday morning at her Jarvis Road home after she didn’t arrive at work.

“We don’t know anything but that she was murdered,” said Sievers’ sister, Annie Lisa, 52. She said Sievers, her husband and children had come to Connecticut for a gathering and her sister flew home alone Sunday.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vestigating-death-in-bonita-springs/29474437/

DRF1950 and Kimster like this.
  3. fran

Police searching for clues three days after beloved doctor and married mother of two was found murdered in her Florida home while her family were away

The Lee County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday they were pursuing several lead in connection to the slaying but reassured local residents that there was no threat to the general population.

In the afternoon, 30 cadets from the Southwest Florida Institute for Public Service arrived at the Sievers home to help sheriff's deputies scour the property for evidence.

Staffers from a security company that Dr Sievers and her husband have employed were also on hand to provide assistance.

Several grieving family members arrived in the afternoon and congregated outside Dr Sievers’ house, watching as police investigated a broken door handle, observed NBC2.

The 46-year-old victim’s relatives remained mystified as to who would want to harm the beloved physician who dedicated her life to helping women and girls.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Florida-home-family-away.html#ixzz3ekgBaLqs

DRF1950 likes this.
  4. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

DRF1950 and fran like this.
  5. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I have a sneaky feeling this was a premeditated crime.

DRF1950 likes this.
  6. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Watching the Nancy Grace rerun and she covered this case today. The doctor seemed like such a good person! Nancy showed a video of her.

DRF1950, MadgeS and fran like this.
  7. fran

Thanks for the heads up Kimster.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/01/ng.01.html

Aired July 1, 2015 - 20:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight, live, Bonita Springs, Florida. In the last hours, mystery surrounding the murder of a gorgeous

young doctor, a mother of two little girls. Bombshell tonight. Dr. Teresa Sievers found murdered brutally in her upscale Florida home while Sievers`s

husband and two little daughters out of town.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: A neighborhood on edge after this doctor and mother of two was found dead inside her Bonita Springs home.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I`m very scared for my safety.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Who believes she may have heard the murder as it happened.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Thinking that someone`s going to come in and kill me.

DR. TERESA SIEVERS, PHYSICIAN: To understand it, we as doctors are treating this physical body that we can touch.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: That from Teresa Sievers`s YouTube channel.

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us.

Bombshell tonight. We go live to Bonita Springs, Florida. In the last hours, mystery surrounding the murder of a gorgeous young doctor, a

mother of two little girls, Dr. Teresa Sievers found brutally murdered in her upscale Florida home while her husband and their two little girls were

out of town.

I want to go straight to the scene. Bob Alexander, news director there at 92.5 Fox News in Fort Meyers -- Bob, what do we know?

BOB ALEXANDER, 92.5 FOX NEWS (via telephone): Well, Nancy, the first thing that we know is it`s been confirmed that this was, indeed, a

homicide. The reports came in first early Monday morning, when Dr. Sievers was supposed to report to work. Apparently, she had a very full

schedule...

GRACE: OK, wait a minute, wait a minute, Bob. I think I`m seeing -- let me see that in full. I believe I`m seeing a gurney carrying her out.

Bob Alexander with me. We`re seeing a gurney right now taking the doctor out of the home.

Everybody, this is what we know. Bob, she, her husband and their two daughters, I believe, were in Connecticut for a family get-together? What

happened?

ALEXANDER: Yes. They were in Connecticut over this past weekend. She apparently flew home by herself to the Fort Meyers area Sunday and was

scheduled to see patients at her office on Monday. When she did not show up, a call was placed to the Lee County sheriff`s office. The sheriff`s

deputies arrived at the home in Bonita Springs. It was then that they found her dead. Major crimes was called in, and the investigation was

launched from there.

GRACE: OK, let me understand this timeline. With me is Bob Alexander, and I`m about to bring in Rita Cosby with WABC.

Bob, so she and her family -- she`s got two little girls with the husband, who I think is also a doctor, but I know he works in the practice

with her. They`re out of town with a big family gathering in Connecticut.

She flies home alone, leaving her children and husband behind, because she`s got patients the next morning, all right? So my understanding was

her plan was -- she gets in late at night. She`s going to get up at 5:00 o`clock to go start seeing patients.

more at link ........http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/01/ng.01.html....

DRF1950, MadgeS and Kimster like this.
  8. Melanie

Melanie Trying to Survive

I am surprised at the lack of media coverage in this case. I don't understand.

DRF1950, GarAndMo49, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  9. fran

Florida doctor 'was beaten to death with a hammer' after a suspicious tan van was spotted in the neighborhood, police reveal as her devastated family attend her funeral

• Teresa Sievers, 46, was found dead in her upscale Florida home on June 25
    • After five days searching house, police told neighbors the murder weapon was a hammer and that a 'tan-colored truck' was seen in the driveway
    • Her husband and two daughters were with relatives in Connecticut at time
    • Physician had flown home alone from the family trip the night before
    • Her body was discovered by police after she failed to show up for work
    • A private funeral was held on Monday and no arrests have been made

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ER-family-lay-rest-funeral.html#ixzz3f8txJPiL

This is horrifying.
    :(
    fran

DRF1950 and MadgeS like this.
  10. fran

Hammer used to kill Florida doctor, report says

WINK reports that on Friday, a van belonging to the Sievers family was towed from the crime scene. Before it was taken, crime scene technicians dusted the vehicle for prints.

Fingerprint dust could also reportedly be seen on the family's fence surrounding the home.

Sievers, who was known for her holistic approach to health and her work with transgender patients, was being laid to rest Monday in Naples.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hammer-used-to-kill-florida-doctor-report-says/

DRF1950, Kimster, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  11. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

12. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Strange. If you google her name and "conspiracy" you get a whole new direction with this. I've got a couple friends on Facebook who are constantly posting conspiracy theories and I knew I had seen her name.

"Now we have the inspiring intelligent Teresa Ann Sievers MD, also here in Florida. She was in the Naples area in the South West coast of the sunshine state in Bonita Springs. Her bio on her website describes her many accomplishments and degrees as a medical doctor who believed in a holistic alternative approach. She lived in a safe area where neighbors said they rarely, if ever, had problems. I had actually had just been in that neighborhood last month for a health event and it’s beautiful and serene. UPDATE: This new video about Dr. Siever’s death on CBS News talks about a donation site set up through CBS’s official website for those who wis - "
    (Snipped)

See more at: http://www.healthnutnews.com/3rd-al...ies-say-md-was-murdered/#sthash.70M4y9sE.dpuf

DRF1950 and fran like this.
  13. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Beaten to death with a hammer! :bawling::tears:

DRF1950, WindStorm and fran like this.
  14. fran

I had seen the conspiracy theory of the three doctors from Florida, including Dr. Sievers who was the third dr. found deceased.

It's possible but I can't find anything that connects the three doctors. So for now, it's just a theory. If they can find something that links the three
    doctors that have died in the past few weeks, I'd be willing to put more time into exploring the possibility.

JMHO
    fran

15. NOCLUE

NOCLUE Bronze Member

This is horrifying!

16. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I've read a couple different theories (most of which are pretty out there), but from what I can tell, they were all three holistic/natural/alternative doctors. Theories from government to big Pharm to Jade Helm.

With that said, it seems pretty unusual to me that three doctors are killed that closely together and all in the same state

DRF1950, NOCLUE and fran like this.
  17. fran

Jade Helm? I hadn't heard that one. I'll look around on that, thanks for the info.

You're absolutely right about it being unusual these three doctors all so close together. Spooky actually.

fran

18. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Yes, Jade Helm 15. I have facebook friends that post about it often and that's where I had seen Dr Seiver's name

19. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Fran, that is truly interesting.

DRF1950 and NOCLUE like this.
  20. fran

Sheriff: Murder of Florida doctor doesn't appear random

BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - The murder of a southwest Florida doctor who was found dead in her Bonita Springs home last week isn't believed to be random, Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott told CBS affiliate WINK.

Forty-six-year-old Teresa Sievers -- a popular doctor known for her holistic approach to health and her work with transgender patients -- was found dead on Monday, June 29.

Sheriff Scott told the station on Tuesday that his office has been working around the clock in an effort to solve the case. He said the killing took place in a neighborhood not known for crime and reassured the public that they are not in danger.

"Within reason, based on the evidence we have to this point, and working it exhaustively, I'm fairly comfortable saying it's not a random arbitrary situation," Scott said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-murder-of-florida-doctor-doesnt-appear-random/

DRF1950 and NOCLUE like this.