1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Call to Action! Dylin Biscamp - 7 yr old boy murdered by parents. They’re only getting 6 years.

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by DaisyChains, Jul 31, 2018.

1. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

A boy in our high desert community was brought to the hospital unresposive. His mother, who was already taking child abuse courses, and father claimed he died of heat stroke. Upon further analysis, it was found the child actually died of homicide. The community needs to know the truth of what these “parents” did to their son.

The boy was hardly ever seen compared to his other 5 siblings from what local neighbors have told me.

The mother, Misty Dalon Warfox, has been vocal in the community about criticizing other parents and their parenting skills. She considers herself a “stay at home mommy”. Her handle for her Facebook involves the word “hellfire”. Please note their last name is not bc they are native, but it is an alias. I saw one picture I believe is Dylin and he looked different from the other children - smaller and malnourished.

I can not believe the parents are only looking at 6 years and 100k bail. It will be interesting to see if the evidence of abuse is discussed in court and what exactly happened. I’m very worried of them getting to see their other 5 KIDS when their short sentence is up.

We are not affluent people here in the high desert. Children are at risk here often for abuse and neglect and I already was sick of it, but now seeing these parents are getting the same time a crack dealer would get for selling when detectives found they willingly caused injury to him... I’m INSENCED.

http://m.hidesertstar.com/mobile/news/article_28c3f0fa-9120-11e8-bbb2-ab07d0f2d1a9.html

I do not believe the boy in the photo in the news report is actually Dylin. I think it is Dylin’s brother.

Mel70, Uno2Much, noZme and 3 others like this.
  2. DaisyChains

Here is a photo of Dylin or Dylan (reports on name vary). he was not in the family photo she had as her Facebook avatar.

Attached Files:

Uno2Much, noZme, spike and 2 others like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I'm seeing lower and lower sentences for those who caused the death of people. What the hell is going on? What district is responsible for the sentencing in your area? I would go to the elected officials and speak to them and ask them to look into it and do something about it!

Mel70, Uno2Much, noZme and 3 others like this.
  4. DaisyChains

I think they would be sentenced at the Joshua Tree Courthouse. They were supposed to be yesterday, but no one could find them on the docket even under their given names.

What would be the best avenue? Contacting the mayor of San Bernardino? We are in San Bern County. The incident happened in Landers.

Uno2Much, noZme, spike and 1 other person like this.
  5. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

6. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Looks like there is a August 8th court hearing. Sentencing?

upload_2018-7-31_11-17-8.png

upload_2018-7-31_11-21-12.png

DaisyChains, Uno2Much, noZme and 3 others like this.
  7. Kimster

:holycow: My ex was raised in a house out in the nowhere outskirts of Landers! It was a cool house, but last time I saw it, it was vacant and badly in need of a makeover.

I don't know which jurisdiction this falls under, but I'd start with asking the DA's office. Is their home in the incorporated town of Landers (if it is inc.), or the county? If the county, the county commissioners is where I'd start. Usually their meetings allow citizens 5 minutes to make a case and they will direct you from there.

DaisyChains, Uno2Much, noZme and 2 others like this.
  8. Jenniferk

Jenniferk Member

Warfox isn't even his real last name it's fox .look up both his Facebook page Paul c fox sr and Paul starrgazzer warfox.i agree 6 years is not enough.

DaisyChains, spike, Uno2Much and 2 others like this.
  9. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Thank you and :welcome:

10. Jenniferk

Jenniferk Member

It seems our court system has failed another child ,Paul and Misty were released tuTuesd night.i would really like to get a hold of the court minutes and see what happened.the most I know is that Dylan was sick and layed in bed for 6 hours begging pauP and Misty to take him to Dr but instead and Misty took a nap.what the hell happened

11. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Hoping LE gets more on them to re-arrest and charge them.

noZme, DaisyChains and Uno2Much like this.
  12. Kimster

I really hope the locals are contacting their elected officials and raising hell.

noZme, DaisyChains and Paradise like this.
  13. Jenniferk

Jenniferk Member

Someone needs to call the newspaper or something,som someth needs to be done.they are due back in court the 25 of this month,how can they let them out the poor kid was suffering for 6 hours .go look on Paul warfox Facebook look at all the comencom.

14. Jenniferk

Jenniferk Member

15. DaisyChains

Ok guys when and where is there next court appearance? I have to show up and get others to.

Is it on the 25th? At Joshua Tree Courthouse?

I heard at the fruit mart from the clerk that the Warfox’s are out after writing a letter of apologies/confession. I’m not sure what to make of it as it was told to me this morning when I was buying some mints in a busy line (lots of folks out today since it ain’t 100+).

noZme, Uno2Much and Kimster like this.
  16. Kimster

Yes, looks like the 25th. Can you call the courthouse and verify? In my county, that's what you have to do because it's not listed online.

noZme likes this.
  17. DaisyChains

Good idea thanks kimster.

Kimster and noZme like this.
  18. Jenniferk

Jenniferk Member

Warfox is his last name and hers combined he real last name is fox.i contacted the hi desert star newspaper in yucca valley.they just ran another story about them look up hidesertstar newspaper in yucca valley for new story.also you can look up on Facebook Paul starrgazzer warfox profile and see a!ot of comments.starrgazzer and hellfire are wiccans names they go by. I know alot about Paul up untill 3 years ago I lived with him and his son David for 10 years.if you want my opinion yes he did kill Dylan with Misty help

DaisyChains, noZme, Uno2Much and 2 others like this.
  19. Shelly Hirst

Shelly Hirst New Member

Their next court date is Aug. 28 . I do believe Paul did something to Dylin. I don't believe Misty did. I think she neglected to get her child help when he needed it. Until we get the facts we need to keep in mind that mistys family is devastated and no one knows the truth yet so this also brings heartache. I dont agree that the judge let them out. I pray we get justice for Dylin

Uno2Much, DaisyChains, noZme and 2 others like this.
  20. Kimster

:thankyou: for the clarification! May justice be served on a silver platter August 28th!

DaisyChains, noZme and Uno2Much like this.