1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

NH ELIZABETH LAMOTTE: Missing from Manchester, NH - 6 April 1984 - Age 16 *Found Deceased*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by Scorpio, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2018
    spike, Akoya and Kimster like this.
  2. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

Akoya and spike like this.
  3. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/37617

Investigating Agency

Title: Detective
    First name Lucas
    Last name Hobbs
    Phone 603-792-5519
    Website
    Case number 16-17676
    Date reported: March 13, 2017
    Jurisdiction Local
    Agency Manchester Police Department
    Address 1 405 Valley Street
    Address 2
    City Manchester
    State New Hampshire
    Zip code 03103
    Comments

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

5. Adam70

Adam70 New Member

RedRose, Akoya, Jay and 3 others like this.
  6. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

RedRose, Akoya and spike like this.
  7. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

5F444E2D-D622-4D45-BA81-B64F5D6633DF.png

8. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

IMG_0945.PNG

9. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

10. Kimster

:welcome:

I wish we were meeting under better circumstances. :(

Your sister is beautiful! I'll change her picture in our media gallery for tweets.

RedRose, Akoya, Scorpio and 1 other person like this.
  11. RedRose

RedRose Well-Known Member

That's it for information? Nothing? Oh dear.

Kimster likes this.
  12. Romulus

Romulus In the earth of missing person

https://eu.knoxnews.com/story/news/...e-greene-county-elizabeth-lamotte/2004992002/

Homicide victim in Greene County cold case identified after 33 years
    Travis Dorman Knoxville News Sentinel
    Published 6:22 PM EST Nov 14, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Elizabeth Lamotte
    Provided / TBI
    Authorities have identified a homicide victim whose body was found alongside Interstate 81 in Greene County more than 33 years ago, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced in a news release Wednesday.

Elizabeth Lamotte, a 17-year-old girl who was reportedly missing from New Hampshire, has been positively identified through DNA samples from family members, the release states.

The body was discovered just off I-81 near exit 44 on April 14, 1985 — roughly five months after Lamotte was reported missing in November 1984.

Greene County sheriff's deputies and TBI agents ruled the case a homicide and determined the woman had been dead for about three weeks. The body was "partially decomposed," the release states, and investigators were unable to identify the victim.

In 2006, authorities sent a sample of the Jane Doe's remains to the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification, and a DNA profile was developed.

It wasn't until last year that detectives with the Manchester Police Department in New Hampshire located Lamotte's family members and obtained DNA samples from them.

Those samples led to Lamotte being identified. Authorities have not specified her cause of death.

13. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

Rest in peace, Elizabeth.

@Adam70 our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

14. Adam70

Adam70 New Member

Thank you so much ! As horrific as this act is, those of us who loved her do take some comfort in having some of the answers we've had for so long . It in no way defines her nor can it ever diminish the memory of the bright , beautiful and caring person that she was . We still have so many questions about this , if anyone can send me or post links to more info it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

15. Kimster

I'm so sorry for your loss! I will be sure to post things here if I find them. I wonder what happened, too.

Whatsnext likes this.