1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MI ERIC LEE FRANKS: Missing from Saginaw, MI - 21 March 2011 - Age 38

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Imamazed, May 28, 2015.

1. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/tag/eric-lee-franks/
    CUE Center for Missing Persons

[​IMG]
    http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/tag/eric-lee-franks/

Details of Disappearance:
    Eric went to Saginaw MI to reconnect with a former girlfriend and meet his 15 year old daughter that said girlfriend had not told him about. He was there about five months when he and his car disappeared. Police told the family that former girlfriend had Eric’s cell phone and used it after Eric had disappeared. Hotel owner where Eric lived says former girlfriend removed Eric’s belongings from room and Eric was not present. His car remains unsolved in regards to his disappearance.
    Investigative Agency:
    Michigan State Police
    Telephone: 989-495-5555

https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks
    Eric's facebook page

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?media/eric-lee-franks-missing-from-michigan.272/

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

3. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

This doesn't sound good at all.

4. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

No, it doesn't sound good at all. I am just hoping his mother can get some answers.

Takeitfromme and Kimster like this.
  5. Sabra

Sabra Well-Known Member

6. Sabra

Sabra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Kimster likes this.
  7. emccoy040815

emccoy040815 BETHEVOICE

My prayers are with this family. 4 years is to long to go without knowing. Someone has to know more.

8. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

It sure would be nice if Kelly Siegler and Yolanda McClary of Cold Justice would look into Eric's disappearance. If anyone can get the girlfriend to crack it would be these two and their team.

Takeitfromme and Kimster like this.
  9. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I think I saw his mother on a missing in Michigan video. She looked like such a nice lady! I want so much for him to be found so she doesn't worry about him anymore.

:tears:

Takeitfromme and Boots like this.
  10. Sabra

Sabra Well-Known Member

Yes. She was in that MIM video. And, yes, a very special lady.
    It has been four long years of torment for her. She will not stop searching.

Takeitfromme, Boots and Kimster like this.
  11. Sabra

Sabra Well-Known Member

Takeitfromme and Boots like this.
  12. Sabra

Sabra Well-Known Member

13. Kimster

This is an awesome video for information in this case! Someone used Eric's phone after he went missing to contact salvage yards and Eric's car is still missing!!! That really struck me, along with a lot of other evidence that the FAMILY has gathered.

What is needed:

- Find Eric's car

- Keep him in social media because the people who last saw him moved to another state. They need to tell the truth! Run? Sure. Hide? No!

- PRAY for someone in law enforcement to take this case and embrace this family as their own. They don't have an advocate in law enforcement and they sorely need one

14. Kimster

Here's a poster with his car:

[​IMG]

15. Kimster

The mother of Franks' child was married to another man. There was tension between the three, and one day in late 2010, the man we spoke with says he heard a threat when the husband[​IMG] of the woman confronted Franks.

"Drove screaming up the motel's driveway, and skidded to a stop, jumped out and started threatening Eric, and ended up telling Eric that he is going to put a bullet in his head if he didn't stop messing around with his wife," the man said.

(from Sabra's link)

16. Sabra

Sabra Well-Known Member

So true, Kimster.
    There are many friends and family keeping Eric's name and story in sm. Posting, sharing and then some. Eric's mom is not giving up. She will fight until she gets answers.

And, yes, they really need someone in le to do their job and investigate. Find the truth. Find Eric.

17. Kimster

I really want to know what kind of follow up has been done at the salvage yards in the area. What do the employees/owners remember?

18. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

Sounds like the cops were heating up the investigation and they up and move to Florida. They can run, but they can't hide.

19. Kimster

That's exactly how I looked at it, Boots! No, we are not going to forget Eric!!

Boots, Advocate and MadgeS like this.
  20. Sabra

Sabra Well-Known Member

Eric's mom:

My son, Eric Lee, has been missing from Saginaw, Michigan since March 21, 2011. He was last seen by Kendra Firmingham Carnes according to her statement to the police and to our family, but her accounts of the last time she was with Eric vary drastically. She is the mother of Eric's daughter. Eric went to Saginaw to meet his daughter, Emily, whom he had just recently learned even existed. He was there for about 5 months getting to know his daughter and sending pictures of her to me. Eric is adopted and he was so happy to have a biological child. There was no paternity test done, but she indeed looks so much like him. Her parents both told the police that Eric was her dad.

The man who raised Eric's child as his own and the man who denied to our family that he ever saw Eric in Saginaw during the 5 months Eric was staying there in a motel, was seen and heard threatening to shoot Eric , according to an eye witness who went to the MI State Police with what he knew. He ID'd the man who made the threat and walked the police through what he witnessed at the motel where it happened.

Eric is missed and loved by his family and friends. If you know anything about what happened to Eric in Saginaw, please call Det Hillary House with the MI State Police. (989) 495-5559. Det House is now in charge of Eric's case and our family and friends are so hopeful for truth and justice to prevail !!

Eric's life matters ! The lives of all missing person's matter ! Thanks for keeping the face of my Eric and the faces of all of our missing in the public eye! We will never give up or let our loved ones be forgotten !!
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks

http://www.whereisericfranks.com/

Boots, GarAndMo49, Advocate and 2 others like this.