1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GABBI DOOLIN: Kentucky vs. Timothy Madden for murder, rape, sodomy, kidnapping of 7 year old

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by Imamazed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Bless Gabbi's loved ones for going in her behalf. No words. :(

walkie-talkie and KimberlyAnn like this.
  2. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

http://wkrn.com/2015/11/24/son-of-ky-man-accused-in-murder-of-7-year-old-girl-arrested/
    [​IMG]
    SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WKRN) – The son of a man accused of raping and murdering a 7-year-old Scottsville girl was arrested Monday night.

Bradley Madden, Timothy Madden’s oldest son, was arrested Monday night in Lafayette on a warrant from Scottsville police. He is charged with 16 counts of terroristic threatening in the third-degree and 16 counts of intimidating a participant in the legal process.

-----

He allegedly wrote ” U got the wrong m,an u sick f*&^%$ ur have to be missing so ething try harder please don’t give up if u book my dad in and he does life u will do life wachi g ur back,” and “Go do ur god dam jobs correctly ***** u know who I talkimg about it is a set up from hell when he gets our best believe u will be sued for slander his privacy right and false arrest and yall will go to hell for this.”

On Nov. 23 he allegedly sent another message, ” I coming for you.”

This kid is total squirrel bait.
    ETA: per twitter
    [​IMG]Lyndsey Gough‏@lgough_WBKO
    This is an old mug shot from Bradley Madden, but we're expecting his Allen County one any time now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  3. Kimster

This whole family needs help. I hope and pray there is someone in the community who tries to help them, if any of them will accept it.

Lily likes this.
  4. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

omg :eek: apples not falling far from that tree , just wow

5. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

6. Kimster

Ransom and walkie-talkie like this.
  7. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Well he has a record in Warren County, KY

http://208.80.208.75/ois/search_name.aspx
    Enter: Travis Lock o_O

[​IMG]
    LOCK , TRAVIS BRIAN
    Race/Sex: W/M
    Intake Date: 11/5/2015 Time: 00:55
    Release Date: 11/5/2015 Time: 08:05
    SPEEDING, 26 MPH OR > OVER LIMIT $1000
    12/15/2015
    OPER MTR VEH U/INFLU ALC/DRUGS/ETC. .08 $0
    Not Set
    FAILURE TO OR IMPROPER SIGNAL $0
    Not Set
    IMPROPER START FROM PARKED POSITION $0
    Not Set
    RECKLESS DRIVING
    :jail:

GarAndMo49 and walkie-talkie like this.
  8. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/man-accused-of-killing-7-year-old-has-lengthy-record
    Man Accused Of Killing 7-Year-Old Has Lengthy Record
    Documents showed the 38-year-old threatened to blow up a relative's home. He was charged with making terroristic threats - the same charge his son Bradley was arrested for on Monday after sending threats to Scottsville Police.

Sitting on my hands about the other minor son.

I'm creeping myself out by my snooping, errr, I mean sleuthing.

GarAndMo49, Kimster and walkie-talkie like this.
  9. Kimster

:facepalm:

:nevermind:

Ransom likes this.
  10. Kimster

Okay, his "I am innocent" claim is now starting to have a hollow ring to it.

Ransom likes this.
  11. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

^ That's the kind of impulse control issue that led him to leaving his DNA on a dead little girl in the middle of a busy town gathering, I'd suppose.

I'm very curious as to how exactly he plans to try and step around that.

12. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

RE: Bradley Madden up first
    http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/30649530/son-of-suspect-in-ky-girls-murder-appears-in-court
    Video is this arrogant kid ... lots of swag going on

Bradley Madden, 20, is being held on a $2,500 bond.
    During the hearing, Bradley Madden was seen shaking his head and making hand gestures to his family, saying "25" and "get me out."
    A public defender was appointed for Bradley Madden. His preliminary hearing has been set for Dec. 9 at 11 a.m.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    Kimster likes this.
  13. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

RE: Timothy Madden

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO - below are his tweets:

Gabbi Doolin's family just arrived at the Allen County Justice Center for Timothy Madden's preliminary hearing.

Both families are now in the courtroom. The Madden family on the left, Doolin family on the right. Both are separated by the media.

Very tense very quiet courtroom filled with both families, media, and around 20 law enforcement officers

The court hearing has the potential to reveal more details, possibly tough to hear, as detectives take stand.

Madden's defense attorney, Travis Lock, will have a chance to cross examine detectives before hearing is over.

The Doolin family is accompanied by more than a dozen people.

[​IMG]

Timothy Madden has been brought into the court room for a preliminary hearing in Allen County.

Attorney Travis Lock is asking to have the court hearing delayed due to new information he just received today.

Judge Harrison is rescheduling the hearing for December 14 at 9 AM.

Attorney Travis Lock says he received a DNA report around Noon Wednesday he hadn't seen before.

He says the DNA report was time stamped on November 20, the day that Madden was arrested.

End

Lily and Kimster like this.
  14. Kimster

Nah, let's leave him in there for now.

GarAndMo49, Lily and Ransom like this.
  15. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/attorney-seeks-surveillance-video-related-girls-death-35539428
    <<<<snipped>>>> more at link

During the brief court hearing Wednesday, Lock said he had served two subpoenas to obtain video records as part of his case.

"It's my understanding that some video does exist that may show Mr. Madden on the date in question," he told reporters after the hearing.

Lock told media he was seeking surveillance video from businesses in Scottsville, a town of about 5,000 near the Tennessee state line.

Lock said he subpoenaed two convenience stores to see surveillance video. Lock said it's his understanding that his client was at one of the stores before the football game and at the other store after the game.

"Obviously any time there's audio or video recordings that are made in close proximity to the time of the alleged crime, then those ... recordings are going to be critical pieces of evidence," he told reporters.

Lock acknowledged it's possible Madden might be indicted by a grand jury on the charges before the rescheduled preliminary hearing occurs.

16. Kimster

They best work on the DNA evidence problem. Detectives are pretty darn good when it comes to buttoning down timelines.

Lily likes this.
  17. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Hearing rescheduled in Gabbi Doolin murder case

Citing new information regarding DNA evidence received hours before a scheduled hearing, the attorney for accused killer Timothy Madden requested and was granted more time to prepare for a preliminary hearing.

Madden, 38, of Scottsville, appeared in Allen District Court on Wednesday afternoon for a scheduled preliminary hearing, but Allen District Judge Martha Blair Harrison continued the hearing to Dec. 14 to allow Madden and his attorney, Travis Lock, time to prepare a defense in light of the additional information provided by Allen County Attorney Bill Hagenbuch.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/hea...cle_5a0a18fe-9931-11e5-800e-3fbd72f74e49.html

18. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

RE: Bradley Manning's charges

Probable cause = Yes; held over for trial = yes; Judge to BM = stay off social media; bond granted @ $40k (16 counts @ $2,500 per); got a hair cut; cried and cried (boo hoo)

GarAndMo49 and Kimster like this.
  19. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

And here we go ....:rolleyes:

"He's gone on record claiming his innocence and that speaks for itself," Lock said.

Kentucky State Police say they have DNA evidence linking Madden to the crime, but Lock said that won't necessarily convict his client.

"There is a tremendous amount of evidence that will be forthcoming," Lock said. "It's my understanding that any evidence that the commonwealth has at this juncture as it relates to DNA or blood or any other type of physical evidence, forensic evidence , is minimal at this point."

Lock also believes Madden's rights were violated the day of his arrest.

"Interestingly, I was not permitted to see him so I take great deal of issue with that," Lock said. "The fact that media was allowed to go in and have a sit-down interview with him but he was denied access to counsel, that's a problem for me."

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30708164/attorney-for-murder-suspect-says-clients-rights-were-violated

20. Kimster

I guess he didn't get the memo that everyone in prison says they are innocent.

GarAndMo49, daisy7, Lily and 2 others like this.