1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GABBI DOOLIN: Kentucky vs. Timothy Madden for murder, rape, sodomy, kidnapping of 7yo *GUILTY PLEA*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by Imamazed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

2. Imamazed

3. Imamazed

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/BREAKING-Body-found-in-Scottsville-349312871.html
    UPDATE: Body of a 7 year old girl found in Scottsville
    The Medical Examiner’s Office in Louisville performed the autopsy on Gabriella Doolin.

Her death was confirmed a homicide and Detectives with the Kentucky State Police are still investigating it as such.

No other details from the autopsy can be released at this time.

fran, GarAndMo49, MarlyWings and 4 others like this.
  4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Family of 7-year-old girl murdered speaks out

The city of Scottsville stretches just a few blocks and as far as the eye can see there are dozens of pink ribbons. Pink was the favorite color of Gabby Doolin, 7. The ribbons not only serve as a memorial to the second-grader, but as a reminder - someone in the small South Western Kentucky community knows something about her disappearance and death.

Kentucky State Police have not yet named a suspect in the case but said Monday they were following up on leads and interviewing those that had seen Gabby in the minutes before she disappeared Saturday evening.

http://www.wlky.com/news/family-of-7yearold-girl-murdered-speaks-out/36487710

5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Hunt for football game killer: Police reveal girl, 7, WAS murdered after she vanished from game and was found dead in a creek 20 minutes later after frantic search

The death of a seven-year-old Kentucky girl who vanished during a football game and was found in a creek only 25 minutes later is being treated as a homicide.

Gabriella Doolin was at Allen County-Scottsville High School on Saturday night watching a peewee football game when she disappeared and was reported missing by her parents, police said.

An announcement was made over the stadium's intercom at 7.40pm and the school went on a 'complete lockdown', a family friend said.

'The entire community started looking for her,' Mike Willoughby told WSMV. 'It was super quick.'

Authorities immediately began searching for Gabby and found her body 25 minutes later in a creek in a wooded area just 400 yards away from the school at 8.05pm.

Police are handling the investigation as a homicide and have made no arrests or named any persons of interest or suspects in the case.

The Scottsville Police Department posted on Facebook that they 'will not rest' until the 'monster' who was responsible for taking Gabby's life is found and held accountable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3321384/Death-Gabrielle-Doolin-7-treated-homicide.html

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Was she walking alone? Was her mother with her the entire time? if not why? this angel was only 7.

7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Thank you for this thread! I saw this on Nancy Grace earlier and couldn't believe it!

8. Imamazed

This is so sad and just terrifying! Hopefully they catch who is responsible for this soon!!!

9. Kimster

They believe she was killed where she was found. That doesn't surprise me given the fact she was found so quickly. They didn't have much time to go very far. I still can't believe that she could have been killed with all those people around. I've been to events like that many many times and there's kids playing all over the place. This gives me reason to think that another minor may have been involved. It breaks my heart to think it, but I don't see an adult doing this so close to an event with thousands of people around. They aren't releasing the cause of death yet, but I think that would also be tell tale of the age of the killer.

David Lohr's report:
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/563b...247_3924367076296314128&kvcommref=mostpopular

10. Imamazed

I thought that same thing Kimster :(

11. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Administrative Manager Staff Member

I've been going to these games too and there are literally parents and adults everywhere. Kids play on the sidelines and for the most part, it seems very safe as parents watch out for all the kids, not only their own. This is horrific and I don't know what to think. I will be interested to see what the cause of death is labeled. What a beautiful child. She reminds me so much of my great niece.

12. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

13. Kimster

"The area was a wooded areas but it wasn't a secluded area," Eaton said, which allowed her body to be found quickly.

I just don't understand how no one saw anything! When my boys were young and I went to these events, people were everywhere! Along the woods, ditches, streets, etc. and no one saw anything? I don't get it.

14. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Events like that are like a smorgasbords for perverts. And some perverts are just incredibly bold, when they're worked up. And they work quickly, it's part of the thrill. He could have been haunting these events or similar for *months* before the perfect opportunity (and the split second required to snatch a child, and commit his crime) came his way. He could be one of the other parents. He could be somebody working at the place. Somebody trusted. Someone no-one would blink at if they were seen with a child.

So I can't immediately assume another child is responsible. I also can't fault the mother, because when you take your kids to these events, they run around with all their friends and other parents, the whole place is "supervised" - IMO it's no-one's fault but the predator's that this little girl is dead.

I'm so gutted for her parents, and for their community.

15. Kimster

I can't fault the mom either. Kids are all over the place at these events and to be honest, this is the first time I've heard of a problem at any of them. I do see now how it is a perfect opportunity for sex offenders. :( I sure didn't when my boys were young. None of us thought a thing about it, other than checking on our kids to make sure they were behaving themselves.

16. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

17. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

But its clear residents no longer feel the sense of protection that they once did in their own neighborhood.

'We would leave our doors unlocked, never locked our cars, trusted that no harm could come to us in this quiet little town,' wrote Patricia Ann Hawkes, who is helping with fundraising efforts for the family.

'That all changed last night. I mourn our safe little town.'

'That security and safety has been taken from us.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Doolin-7-treated-homicide.html#ixzz3rnEias3Y

How many times have we read comments like that...

IMO, these people are the worst terrorists in existence. Never mind radical Islam.. the number of children killed by sex offenders world wide, and the abject fear they create in all communities, the way they have robbed parents and children of their freedom to live in peace, is worse than any political attack that's happened. Because they reach into every community, and kill and rape and damage our kids, and our ability to let our kids enjoy the freedoms we *used* to enjoy ourselves.

I do NOT understand WHY we - parents and decent people everywhere - don't rise up en masse and demand these perverts be hunted out and put away forever -- not paroled! -- or better yet, put down.

They are terrorists, in my mind. And they are given freedom on a platter, time and again.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  18. Kimster

You're preaching to the choir, friend. I've been standing on my soapbox spreading this word to anyone who will give me 3 seconds for a few years now.

19. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

20. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

I know. :hug:

I had to get it off my liver, though.

spike and Kimster like this.