1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GABBI DOOLIN: Kentucky vs. Timothy Madden for murder, rape, sodomy, kidnapping of 7yo *GUILTY PLEA*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by Imamazed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Marc Klaas on Nancy Grace saying he thinks a sex predator killed her, too. I just don't think they had enough time but I don't have the knowledge MK has so I'm probably wrong.

I just pray they arrest this beast, whoever it is!

MarlyWings, Lily, spike and 3 others like this.
  2. Kimster

Trooper Eaton says a civilian found her and pointed her out to LE.

She was in close proximity of nature trail. They were certain quickly it was a homicide.

MarlyWings, Lily, spike and 2 others like this.
  3. Kimster

Evidence was able to be gathered from the scene.

4. Kimster

Nancy Grace is now moving to Amanda Blackburn's murder.

MarlyWings, spike and MadgeS like this.
  5. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

:bawling: Im sick about this...............

GarAndMo49 and spike like this.
  6. Kimster

http://abcnews.go.com/US/death-year-girl-missing-football-game-kentucky-ruled/story?id=35253388

Because the announcer of the game immediately started calling her name, I wonder if the killer decided they needed to act immediately. Or perhaps they were dragging her through the area and someone was coming? Or she was screaming or she was refusing to go or something? I don't know. I just don't get this one at all. I hope they find this killer quickly. This is a true nightmare.

walkie-talkie, Lily, spike and 2 others like this.
  7. Kimster

SCOTTSVILLE, KY. It's been four days since police found Gabby Doolin murdered in a creek. Kentucky State Police still won't say if they have any suspects. Tuesday, hundreds of people showed-up to the 7-year-old's visitation. The Scottsville community wore the color pink to honor Doolin's memory. Pink ribbons and balloons can be seen all over town. People waited in a long line to view the 7-year-old in her casket and pay respect to her parents who stood on both sides of it. "They've just been through so much last few days," said Marcella Eads, the girl's aunt. "I don't know how I would handle it if it was me. She was only my niece and it's tearing me apart."

Read More at: http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Visitation-for-7-year-old-Girl-Murdered-in-Scottsville-Ky--233171.shtml

8. Kimster

9. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Agreed, the quickness of her disappearing and being murdered has me stumped. Something like 28 minutes from disappearing until recovery if i read correctly.

GarAndMo49, MarlyWings, Lily and 2 others like this.
  10. Kimster

Breaking911 ‏@Breaking911 now

BREAKING: Arrest Made In Murder Of 7 Year Old At Football Game

spike, fran, walkie-talkie and 2 others like this.
  11. Kimster

Unconfirmed early reports on Twitter state there has been an arrest!

spike and noZme like this.
  12. Kimster

Julie Catmom, spike, fran and 3 others like this.
  13. Kimster

Here's what we know about Timmy Madden. He is 38 years-old and from Allen County and went to Allen County Scottsville High School. He went to high school at the same time as Gabbi Doolin's father, Brian.

Madden has address listed on Mount Carmel Church Road where police searched a property the night Gabbi was found.

According to his Facebook page, he works in construction.

Much much more about this suspect at this link: http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/...er-of-7-Year-Old-Gabri-Doolin--352253571.html

GarAndMo49, Lily, fran and 4 others like this.
  14. Kimster

A 38 year old man. I'm totally shocked. What the &^))?

walkie-talkie, noZme and spike like this.
  15. Kimster

16. Kimster

Julie Catmom, spike and walkie-talkie like this.
  17. Kimster

PRESSER AT 2:30pm CST

spike and walkie-talkie like this.
  18. Kimster

Whitney Davis ‏@WDavis_WBKO 2h2 hours ago

A pink ribbon is attached to the Allen County jail doors, in memory of Gabbi Doolin

spike and noZme like this.
  19. Kimster

20. Kimster

Jake BoswellVerified account‏@JakeWBKO 2h2 hours ago

Tammy Madden went to high school at the same time as Brian Doolin at Allen County-Scottsville in the 90's.

spike, walkie-talkie and noZme like this.