1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GABBI DOOLIN: Kentucky vs. Timothy Madden for murder, rape, sodomy, kidnapping of 7yo *GUILTY PLEA*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by Imamazed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

OH!

spike likes this.
  2. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Administrative Manager Staff Member

Great work by LE. Articles say they searched Madden's home the night Gabbi disappeared. Still no cause of death so I wonder what prompted them to search his home. Did they find incriminating evidence or what? I can't find anything on the presser at the moment.

spike, fran, walkie-talkie and 2 others like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

The presser should be starting in about 30 minutes, I think.

spike, noZme and SoSueMe like this.
  4. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Administrative Manager Staff Member

Ah, okay, thanks. I thought it was Eastern time for some reason.

spike, Kimster and noZme like this.
  5. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

I have to confess - in desperation to find info, I've been checking one of those sites that we don't talk about here (every little town has one with local stories followed by unfounded & irresponsible comments.) The Madden name was mentioned early & often, & on WhitePages.com, there are multiple listings for the same last name. Scottsville is a small town.

That beast probably had children in school with Gabbi & her brothers. So glad he is caught. Tragedy now for another family.

6. Kimster

I've been looking at them too and it seems like they were just your "average" family, albeit his wife may be having health issues.

I don't get the motive here whatsoever. Hopefully the presser will clue us in.

spike, walkie-talkie and noZme like this.
  7. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

8. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Do you Lysol after reading there or go for the full, scrub down with a brass bristle brush?

9. Kimster

spike and walkie-talkie like this.
  10. Kimster

Eye bleach, girlfriend!

spike and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.
  11. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

spike and walkie-talkie like this.
  12. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

I did not mean to post his photo & cannot make it go away ... plz help Sue or kim.

spike likes this.
  13. Kimster

He's saying he's innocent? Hmmmm. And he feels bad for the family?

Usually they keep their mouths closed. Interesting.

14. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

15. Kimster

Hayley Mason ‏@WSMVHayleyMason 33s33 seconds ago

Kentucky State Police say Timothy Madden has been charged with kidnapping, rape, sodomy and first degree murder.

spike, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed and fran like this.
  16. Kimster

How could he have done all that in 25 minutes? I'm in total shock. :eek:

daisy7, spike and walkie-talkie like this.
  17. Kimster

spike likes this.
  18. Kimster

Guilty or not, I feel terrible for his wife and kids. They're going through hell already, if the reports are true and she has a rare illness.

19. Kimster

State police released the charges Friday afternoon at a news conference, but said they could not release any other details. They said the arrest came from a tremendous amount of teamwork.

Madden is from Allen County and went to Allen County Scottsville High School. He went to high school at the same time as Gabbi Doolin's father, Brian.

Police searched Madden's property on Mount Carmel Church Road the night Gabbi was found.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/...er-of-7-Year-Old-Gabri-Doolin--352253571.html

daisy7, spike, noZme and 2 others like this.
  20. Kimster

I'll bet they were waiting for a forensics test of some sort. Sounds like they knew that night that Madden was their suspect.

spike and noZme like this.