1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GABBI DOOLIN: Kentucky vs. Timothy Madden for murder, rape, sodomy, kidnapping of 7yo *GUILTY PLEA*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by Imamazed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

2. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Administrative Manager Staff Member

I think the 25 minutes comes into play after the police were notified. So there was time while everyone was looking for her prior to notifying LE. That's my guess.

KimberlyAnn, daisy7, spike and 3 others like this.
  3. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Administrative Manager Staff Member

Still no cause of death, like strangulation or whatever.

How very, very sad for this little girl and family.

Thank you all for the links today.

4. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Lori Mitchell ‏@LoriWKRN 43m43 minutes ago

Timmy Madden booked in Allen Co. Jail at 1:36 pm without bond. Once again, he will be housed in Barren Co. Jail. KSP: investigation ongoing.

spike, walkie-talkie, Lily and 2 others like this.
  5. Kimster

Jacqueline Nie ‏@JacquelineWBKO 1h1 hour ago

Timmy Madden is booked at the Allen County jail. He tells the Doolin's: "I'm sorry for their loss but it wasn't me."

spike, Lily, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  6. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

They can claim innocent til the cows come home, that doesn't make it so. The guy Georgia executed last night was "innocent."
    It sounds like KY has the goods on Tim Madden - must be DNA from the crime scene - not easy to refute.

Has anyone found Madden's criminal history? Had he been accused of being inappropriate with a minor girl before? The local rumor mill was headed in the right direction very early on.

7. Kimster

I was trying today but I'm not good with records in Kentucky. I don't know that they would be able to get DNA that fast, but maybe with the state lab's help they were able to come through.

spike, Lily and noZme like this.
  8. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Comparative DNA results can return in 24-48 hours & sometimes less. This may have been assigned a priority at the state lab or a private company may have been used.

Further reading at un-named sites says there have been suspicions & accusations before now. I understand KSP holding their cards close for now; in time more will come out..... I hope Gabbi's family get's some solace from the arrest.

Kimster, spike and Lily like this.
  9. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

[​IMG]Jonathan HardisonVerified account‏@FOX6Hardison
    BREAKING:new court documents say 7-yr old Gabbi Doolin strangled & drowned before found outside KY football stadium

Lyndsey Gough ‏@lgough_WBKO 25m25 minutes ago
    The KSP lab confirmed that DNA from the suspect was a positive match to the DNA recovered from the victim.

Lyndsey Gough ‏@lgough_WBKO 23m23 minutes ago
    Documents reveal Madden consented to by cal swab and consented for KSP to collect his clothing he was wearing at the game.

Lyndsey Gough ‏@lgough_WBKO 21m21 minutes ago
    BREAKING: police documents say Doolin's cause of death was "manual strangulation and drowning"

10. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

If this man is guilty (and it looks very like he IS), somebody needs to make sure his own kids are okay. Not just in case they've been molested, but because the shock of their dad murdering a school-mate, and the shame, could have devastating effects on them.

I had a feeling the perp was one of the other parents...or a school employee. Somebody trusted. It's sickening.

11. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

fkn sob :maddening::angry:

12. katydid

katydid Well-Known Member

I do feel sorry for the POS's wife though. she has had three recent strokes. How many more is this going to trigger? And she has young kids to care fort sand love during this nightmare. UGH

13. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Madden speaks ~

A man accused of raping and murdering a 7-year-old girl calls the charges against him "bogus."~~~~~~~ “I’m still innocent. We’ll figure a way out of it” ~~~~~~~ “The need to [come forward], cause I know it wasn’t me,” he said. “Bad individual right there. He’s crazy.”

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572449/man-accused-of-raping-murdering-7-year-old-ive-done-nothing-wrong

ETA: TRANSCRIPT
    http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  14. spike

spike Bronze Member

RAGE. PURE PERVERTED RAGE.

GarAndMo49, GatorD, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  15. spike

spike Bronze Member

YES.

PlainJaneDoe, MadgeS and noZme like this.
  16. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Before his arrest, Madden had no criminal history of violence in Allen County. Circuit court records in Allen County list Madden as a defendant in misdemeanor theft cases from 1996, 1997 and 2013, along with four citations for traffic violations.

"The KSP Laboratory confirmed that the DNA from the above suspect was a positive match to the DNA recovered from the victim," KSP Detective Wesley Medley wrote in the arrest citation. "The Autopsy revealed the victim was raped vaginally and anally. The cause of death was manual strangulation and drowning."
    http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/sco...cle_fa43df34-8faf-11e5-b7bf-c714f4578d00.html

In the interview (above post) he said he had past charges for traffic & cold chhecks. I looked that up, it means insufficient funds.
    MADDEN: Years ago.

GORDON: On what?

MADDEN: Cold checks. Traffic tickets.

MIEURE: Just misdemeanors?

MADDEN: Yes.

GORDON: Are you a sex offender?

MADDEN: Nope.

17. spike

spike Bronze Member

It sounds as though he was on somebody's radar prior to this atrocity.
    Five children...they would have been a barometer for issues going on in that household....maybe teachers...clergy.

GarAndMo49, MadgeS, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  18. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

I should have mentioned, Dramamine may be helpful before watching that interview - he sure is "jumpy."

Arms folded tightly across his belly - a protective pose in body-language.
    Nervous legs & eyes looking away from news interviewer.... for the wrong guy, he sure has a lot of guilty signs.

19. spike

spike Bronze Member

Bingo. IMO.

MadgeS and PlainJaneDoe like this.
  20. Kimster

I agree and am praying for his family too.

If this is the perp, he has destroyed a lot of people's lives on both sides with his evilness.

PlainJaneDoe, katydid and spike like this.