1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GABBI DOOLIN: Kentucky vs. Timothy Madden for murder, rape, sodomy, kidnapping of 7yo *GUILTY PLEA*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by Imamazed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Sadly at his , Gabbi is not his first victim, you can bet on that.

2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

At 38 years old, he probably has quite a few abuses in his wake. I agree.

MadgeS, spike, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  3. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

Madden's wife & father-in-law speak on camera

“We know it’s not true, he’s not that kind of person,” said Madden. “He would never put his hands on a little girl and molest her.”
    http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/

Her child, who must be Gabbi's friend, is beside her.I feel so sorry for that little girl ~ what a scary, confusing time for her.

Jodi Madden looks very different than earlier facebook pictures, but she has been very ill....... Timothy Madden looks like an old man ~ much more than 38.

4. Kimster

First, I wish mom would do these interviews without her children around. It's hard enough everything they're going through without having to listen to their mom's anguish as she's talking to reporters. But I do think she looks very sick. It looks like she's taking prednisone or some type of steroids which makes you have that round face look. So heartbreaking!

I have to say, I'm having a problem with the timeline. I know the detectives go over timelines immediately so they must have it mapped out. But it sure is hard to imagine that this man committed this crime. He was part of the festivities that day and was with his own family. Very very strange.

And I can't dismiss the DNA either. The only problem I have with that is that I know it takes 6 months to get a DNA profile on a murder case in a jurisdiction of which I am familiar. As for Kentucky, I have no clue how their crime labs work.

5. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

38! he has to be meth user.imo

6. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Her dad is round faced too, could be heredity. She looks like she's cried a lot, which Im sure she has.

7. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

It does seem strange.. and it would be, for a normal person. Given that his DNA (likely *sperm*) was found on Gabbi's body, I can have no real doubt he committed this horrible crime. So I'm left to assume that Madden is, like many other pedo/predators, the kind for whom the crime has been happening in head for a long time before he even touches the victim. The crime itself takes only moments, a quick release for the build-up that's been going on his head, and of course he'd feel compelled to kill her so she wouldn't tell.. to me, that (along with the extremely high risk situation of snatching a child while thronged with so many familiar people..) makes the rape seem impulsive, an urge he lost control of and then he was left to 'handle' the situation and impending consequences.

I'm betting Gabbi was on his radar for a long time before the rape/murder. Men don't just up and rape a little child on a whim. This man is a pedo, hands down a pedo, and he did not magically become one in a single day, at 38 years old. And yes, I too think he's had other victims. They always do.

And I also find it hard to believe no-one close to him saw anything odd about him. Perhaps he was just one of those rare birds who can actually hide it well enough.. but these men are so compulsive and selfish, usually, that it's hard to believe he NEVER slipped up and did something suspicious. Especially as the local community apparently zeroed in on him pretty quickly and some time before the arrest, suggesting that it wasn't unthinkable to them that he did it. Gotta be reasons for that...

It makes me cringe all the way to my toes, to see people claim innocence for a man who's sperm is found in a dead child. I mean, how else did it get there? Jeez.

8. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

9. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

I have no idea why DNA extraction would take that long that you are familiar with. DNA is rather simple to run/extract and takes no more than a few hours to 1 day. Toxicology takes way longer ... 6 months to 1 year to run.

Unless you are talking about rape kits? That's a horse of a different color. JMO

But whatever: http://www.wbko.com/content/news/De...mothy-Madden-says-Im-innocent--352689511.html

"But according to DNA records obtained by KSP and analyzed by the KSP Forensic Laboratory in Frankfort, Madden is the only suspect.""

Kimster and MadgeS like this.
  10. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

11. Kimster

I'm going to ask why the very next chance I get. I wonder if it's that the lab they use is backed up. That's my best guess. I may be able to find out on Tuesday.

MadgeS and Ransom like this.
  12. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

I don't know what state you are talking about, but if it is NOT a state that is part of Katie's Law (http://www.dnasaves.org/states.php) then it would not have the funding for DNA extraction. Katie's states have funding provided by the Feds and the States to get'er done NOW... to save lives. This state of KY is part of DNA saves.

MadgeS likes this.
  13. Kimster

Interesting!

I'm in Oregon.

Ransom and MadgeS like this.
  14. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Madden was arraigned today. Charges best I could get watching the arraignment live on New Channel 5. Hoping for a replay. Not happy with the camera person zooming in on Gabi's mom, etc.

Pled not guilty
    Murder - 1st degree - DP or LWOP
    Rape - 20-50 years
    Sodomy - 20-50 years
    Kidnapping - DP or LWOP

Prelim hearing will be Dec. 2
    Judge was very upset ... seemed to be having a hard time not crying. :(

15. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

no parole if there is hope.

Ransom and Kimster like this.
  16. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Your state is on tap for next year to get the bill passed. It is in committee right now as the bill has been introduced AGAIN.

Kimster likes this.
  17. Kimster

Thank you for letting me know! I need to call my congressmen!

Ransom likes this.
  18. Kimster

Ransom likes this.
  19. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

The arraignment today.

walkie-talkie and Kimster like this.
  20. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Madden pleads not guilty to rape, murder of Gabbi Doolin

A courthouse covered in pink in support of Gabbi Doolin, housed the man accused of killing her for a few short tense hours Monday afternoon.

Timothy Madden limped into Allen County District Court for an arraignment Monday where he appeared for the first time along side his lawyer Travis Lock.

Brian and Amy Doolin sat with family literally feet away from the man accused of raping and killing their seven year old last week.

All charges Madden pleaded not guilty to.

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Ma...to-rape-murder-of-Gabbi-Doolin-353104591.html

walkie-talkie, Lily and Kimster like this.