1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GABBI DOOLIN: Kentucky vs. Timothy Madden for murder, rape, sodomy, kidnapping of 7yo *GUILTY PLEA*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by Imamazed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Minimal DNA as a point of defense...

"Yeah look, Your Honour... there was only a little bit of my client's DNA found on the murdered child, so we can leave that out of the proceeding for being irrelevant and prejudicial. Right????"

FFS.

GarAndMo49, spike and Ransom like this.
  2. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Right. lol.

And his statement from above is very misleading: "Interestingly, I was not permitted to see him so I take great deal of issue with that," Lock said. "The fact that media was allowed to go in and have a sit-down interview with him but he was denied access to counsel, that's a problem for me."

Madden didn't even contact Mr. Locke until the Friday after he was arraigned by a Public Defender. (see post 105 about that)

GarAndMo49, spike, Lily and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Oh for pity's sake. I see a circus in the making.

spike, Ransom and Lily like this.
  4. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

noZme, GarAndMo49, Lily and 3 others like this.
  5. spike

spike Bronze Member

GarAndMo49, Ransom and Kimster like this.
  6. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

GarAndMo49, noZme, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  7. spike

spike Bronze Member

....have not yet decided.....

Ask us!!
    :angry:

noZme, Kimster and Ransom like this.
  8. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

The son that made threats against LE is still in jail after being granted a $40,000 bond. Guess no one wants to bail him out???

https://vinelink.com/#/searchResults

Madden, Bradley ^^^^

GarAndMo49, noZme, fran and 3 others like this.
  9. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

10. spike

spike Bronze Member

noZme, fran, Ladyslug and 3 others like this.
  11. Kimster

That poor little girl. :vigil:

noZme, fran, Ransom and 2 others like this.
  12. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

I dunno what to say to this :candle:

noZme, Kimster, Ransom and 1 other person like this.
  13. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Ex...iscuss-loss-coping-and-justice-362052291.html

Videos with Gabbi's parents discussing the last time they saw their little girl

Brian and his wife Amy agreed to sit down with WBKO Monday after a long month of so much emotion.
    They say what's happened to them is still hard to believe.
    "I don't remember a whole lot. I just remember screaming 'no'!"
    Gabbi's bedroom is now empty inside the Doolin home just outside of Scottsville. Due to events one month ago, that's how it will stay.

The game stopped and everyone including her father searched high and low for the seven year old.
    Brian says he saw a lot of people during that search, but one face sticks out in particular.
    "I saw him walking up the fence at the ball park. It was dark and I couldn't tell who it was originally. I hollered. I was asking a lot of people that night who they were. I mean, I thought he was helping me search. I asked him and that's what he had said. He was looking for Gabbi."

The man Brian Doolin says was Timothy Madden. Shortly after, Gabbi's mom saw an ambulance and heard the horrible news.

noZme, fran, spike and 4 others like this.
  14. Kimster

Oh my gosh, it's a nightmare! Oh my gosh..............

noZme, spike, Ladyslug and 1 other person like this.
  15. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

That was sooooo very hard to watch. My heart broke, again, for those parents. I cannot even imagine their pain.... God bless them.

Lily, noZme, spike and 2 others like this.
  16. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

I have both empathy & admiration for Mr & Mrs Doolin. God bless Gabbi's family.

Lily, spike, Ladyslug and 1 other person like this.
  17. Kimster

18. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Kimster, noZme, Lily and 1 other person like this.
  19. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Kimster, noZme, Lily and 1 other person like this.
  20. Kimster

Oh? Is this judge paying her own salary and rent on HER courtroom? Sounds like the taxpayers have nothing to do with it. :waitasec:

noZme, Lily and spike like this.