1. NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on Monday, September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GABBI DOOLIN: Kentucky vs. Timothy Madden for murder, rape, sodomy, kidnapping of 7yo *GUILTY PLEA*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by Imamazed, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Yep: https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBer...50827361639/10153191249051640/?type=3&theater
    a new judge. Judge Janet J. Crocker will preside in Allen County Circuit Court. I think it is unfortunate, but Judge Crocker has a long-standing policy of no cameras in her courtroom and she will not be making an exception here. She has said that she believes cameras in the courtroom can be harmful to the administration of justice and create security risks. I don't know what the Kentucky Supreme Court thinks, but I'd guess the Tennessee Supreme Court would disagree. In Tennessee the judges in their wisdom approved Rule 30 which sets out that is in the public's best interest to be fully and accurately informed about the judicial system. Allowing cameras in the courtroom is part of the process. Judge Crocker feels differently. So that means no news or cellphone cameras in her courtroom tomorrow. So there will be no live streaming video of the hearing. However the court will make video recordings of the hearing available to the media later. That is certainly better than nothing. We have to respect the judge's wishes. We will have a reporter in the courtroom observing the proceedings. And I will do my best to provide updates on what is happening on this Facebook page

Lily, noZme and spike like this.
  2. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

= $$$$$ for the recordings????? The price of justice is for sale in KY. JMO

The price of Justice and OPEN courts are for sale in KY. iMO.

Lily and spike like this.
  3. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Bradley-Madden-charged-with-statutory-rape-367538231.html

MACON COUNTY, Tn. (WBKO) - Bradley Madden has been charged with four counts of statutory rape in Macon County, Tennessee.

[​IMG]
    The Macon County Sheriff's Office confirmed the charges Wednesday afternoon.

The charges stem from incidents that are accused of occurring with an underage girl in the summer of 2015.

A court documents states that Madden is accused of engaging in sexual activity with someone younger than 18 years old, but older than 13 years old.

The Macon County Sheriff's office stated that they had placed a hold on Madden, and he would need to be extradited to Tennessee.

Lily, Steve, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  4. spike

spike Bronze Member

POS

Lily, Steve, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

You're being too gracious.

Steve and spike like this.
  6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

West Virginia father claims Timothy Madden may have tried to lure son into car

A West Virginia father claims a man who looks like Timothy Madden, the prime suspect in the Gabbi Doolin murder case, may have tried to lure his son and another boy one month prior to Doolin’s death.

Dave Barr was watching news coverage with his 11-year-old son when the boy saw Timothy Madden walking into a courtroom and said ‘Dad, I recognize him.’”

“When my son saw the person walking in we stopped the T.V. and he was convinced. He said ‘Dad that’s the guy who tried to talk me into getting into the camper with him.’”

http://wkrn.com/2016/03/06/father-claims-timothy-madden-may-have-tried-to-lure-son-into-car/

7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

New Details In Gabbi Doolin Murder Case Raise More Questions

Questions have been raised about whether the prime suspect in the murder case of 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin attempted to attempted kidnapping.

While the prime suspect, Timothy Madden, has remained behind bars, new details beg the question of whether or not he was involved in another attempted child abduction.

Police have not commented, but Madden may have an alibi. Madden's wife sent a photograph to NewsChannel 5.

She said her husband took the snapshot of her in the hospital on Oct. 9, and that he was not in West Virginia.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/new-details-in-gabbi-doolin-murder-case-raise-more-questions

8. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Well that's creepy! I read somewhere that usually predators stay with one sex or another. Not always, but usually. I don't know if I believe that this I witness account is correct. I do hope they figure it out just in case.

spike likes this.
  9. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Prosecutors to seek death penalty in case against man accused of raping, murdering 7-year-old

The Commonwealth of Kentucky want to have a man accused of raping and murdering a 7-year-old girl put to death, according to a court filing.

The state filed a notice that it intends to seek the death penalty in its case against Timothy Madden.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/31450665/...st-man-accused-of-raping-murdering-7-year-old

noZme, spike and Kimster like this.
  10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

11. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

I can think of a more effective way to free up space.

Save the state some $ too, since rope is cheap and trees are free.

Just sayin.

MadgeS, noZme, walkie-talkie and 2 others like this.
  12. spike

spike Bronze Member

:highfive:

13. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Deadlines set in murder case against Madden in Gabbi Doolin's death
    The judge presiding over the murder case against Timothy Madden has set deadlines for attorneys to make filings regarding forensic evidence.

Madden, 39, of Scottsville, is charged with murder, first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy and kidnapping in connection with the Nov. 14 death of 7-year-old Gabriella "Gabbi" Doolin, whose body was found in a creek within a wooded area near Allen County-Scottsville High School.

He has pleaded not guilty to all counts.

Allen County Commonwealth's Attorney Clint Willis is seeking the death penalty in this case.

Crocker on Wednesday imposed a deadline of Oct. 7 for Madden's attorney, Travis Lock, to file paperwork requesting forensic testing of additional items of evidence that have been collected by investigators.

A pretrial conference has been set for Nov. 9.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/dea...cle_e663a832-9940-5859-8dd9-b5c58bcc4763.html

walkie-talkie, MadgeS, Lily and 3 others like this.
  14. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

hate this bastard.

15. spike

spike Bronze Member

That's way too kind, Madgie.

Steve and MadgeS like this.
  16. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I'm trying to be good Spikey.

17. spike

spike Bronze Member

:hug:
    I know what you want to say!
    Me too!

MadgeS likes this.
  18. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

:hug:

spike likes this.
  19. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

One-year memorial planned in remembrance of Gabbi Doolin

On Monday – the one-year anniversary of her death – the community that united after the tragic death of the 7-year-old, bouncy, blue-eyed blonde will come together once again at the Scottsville square from 7 to 8 p.m. for a memorial, candlelight vigil and balloon release.

"We wanted to do it as a memorial to her, in honor of her," organizer Keith Patrick said. "We've not forgotten her, and we've not forgotten this family. I really feel like this event affected a lot of lives throughout this community and the surrounding communities. We're coming together to let this family know we still care about them, we're still praying for them and we've not forgotten."

Patrick, a youth pastor at East Willow Street Church of God, said Gabbi's death left an indelible mark on the community.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/one...cle_21c61399-07fb-59de-aa5f-ff4bd976e56b.html

Kimster, Steve, spike and 2 others like this.
  20. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

Wow, it doesn't seem like a year at all.

noZme, Kimster, spike and 1 other person like this.