1. BREAKING NEWS IN THE BEAR BROOK MURDERS CASE!
    Three of the Jane Does have been IDENTIFIED!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
  2. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  4. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  6. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

General discussion and updates regarding Caylee Anthony and her family

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by DaisyChains, May 25, 2016.

1. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom's attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.

Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.

The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

Meter reader Roy Kronk found the girl's body in the woods near her grandparents' home that December. Dominic Casey also said that before the remains were discovered, Casey Anthony allowed her legal team to try framing Kronk, "to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony."

The investigator said he quit the legal team in October 2008.

Casey Anthony was convicted of lying to police but acquitted of murder. She filed for bankruptcy in 2013.

Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

There was no immediate response from Baez or the Anthony family.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/2...killed-daughter-caylee-investigator-says.html

2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

:thud:

Am I reading this right? Is everyone associated in this murder a lunatic?

MadgeS, daisy7, Ladyslug and 4 others like this.
  3. spike

spike Bronze Member

So....now what? Too late to do anything to Baez?

MadgeS, Ladyslug, Tammy and 3 others like this.
  4. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

I see nothing that most of us hadn't suspected.

MadgeS, GatorD, Ladyslug and 4 others like this.
  5. DaisyChains

That's what I was wondering. He violated a code of ethics IMHO. There should be some sort of investigation into how Casey paid for her defense. I don't know much about the PI that is releasing these allegations, but if any of it is true I am disgusted!!! Trying to find the body and trying to pin the murder on an innocent man? Sex for a defense attorney?

Have always wondered who Caylee's daddy was. Somewhere there is a guy who has a daughter that was murdered by her mother - and he doesn't even know it! I know she claimed Caylee's father died in a car accident before Caylee was born and that he was from MA - but I think she has NO CLUE who the father is. With her alleged propensity from promiscuity (not S-shaming, just speaking logically)it's highly possible if not probable that she might not have any clue who the dad was.

MadgeS, Ladyslug, Tammy and 4 others like this.
  6. Kimster

I don't think she knows who the father was either. And if she did, she would just lie about it.

Maybe Casey could file a lawsuit against Baez? I don't think anyone else would touch that mess.

MadgeS, DaisyChains, Ladyslug and 3 others like this.
  7. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

MadgeS, spike, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  8. Lambchop

Lambchop Administrator Staff Member

Not sure I want to believe anyone who was trying to write a book while personally involved in this case working for the defense.

MadgeS, spike, Kimster and 6 others like this.
  9. President Pope Dewey

President Pope Dewey Sanity is a state of mind

I can't believe anything out of this PI's lips anymore than I can trust CA to tell the truth. JMHO

MadgeS, Paradise, spike and 6 others like this.
  10. Lambchop

If DC is in court and testifying then he is probably being truthful because he refused to answer deposition questions while her trial was going on. She's out now so there is no longer a threat to him to hide the facts. JB should definitely be looked into but most of what is being said would be hard to prove. If it's true it would explain a lot in terms of why she continued to have some type of protection around her after getting out. Why, who knows? We know she is responsible for the death of her child because the facts, motive and evidence point directly to her only.

I also think it is possible that George's girlfriend was a setup. Cindy was way too "okay" with it. Way to hinky and when the girlfriend was on the stand something clicked making it sound like a setup.

The story here is not what we already know but what her family and legal staff did to ensure she would be released. It was never about justice. It was about deceit, of which CA was an expert.

Outside the courtroom, I would not believe anything DC states as being factual. Bottom feeders, all of them. In the mix an angel who did not deserve to be born to such a mother.

MadgeS, Tammy, spike and 4 others like this.
  11. DaisyChains

Is that PI writing a book about it? I thought it was just noted in a deposition in regard to the bankruptcy. I wanna know Bc that defo changes things up a bit if he is writing a book. ::bottom feeder alert!::

Does the PI have any record of misconduct or perjury?

MadgeS, Tammy, spike and 2 others like this.
  12. Kimster

Jose Baez, the Florida attorney who represented Casey Anthony in her 2011 murder trial, threatened to take legal action Wednesday over a private investigator's claims that the lawyer had sex with his client and said she killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"I unequivocally and categorically deny exchanging sex for my legal services with Ms. Anthony... I have always conducted my practice consistent with the high ethical standards required of members of the Florida Bar," Baez told People Magazine. He went on to say, "Legal action is forthcoming."

In court documents that went public last month, investigator Dominic Casey claimed Baez told him in 2008 that the mom killed her daughter and hid the girl's body. The investigator also said Casey Anthony effectively paid Baez with sex because she didn't have enough money.

"Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did," Dominic Casey claimed. He said Baez hired him shortly after police arrested Casey Anthony in July 2008, but he left the team before the end of the year.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/2...s-to-sue-over-claims-sex-daughters-death.html

Of course he filed a lawsuit! Whether the allegations are true or not, his livelihood is at stake.

DaisyChains, MadgeS, Tammy and 4 others like this.
  13. Kimster

:funny:

In an interview on Fox and Friends this morning Baez pushed back on Mr. Casey's allegations, saying he has made other outlandish claims about the case.

"One, El Chapo did not finance Casey Anthony’s defense. Two, I did not have an inappropriate relationship with Casey. Three, drug traffickers did not kidnap Caylee and take her to Colombia. Four, she never told me she murdered her child and where the body was and five, the post office was not involved in her disappearance," said Baez.

He recalled that he hired Mr. Casey, who had offered his services pro bono, early in the case before realizing that he was a "complete and total moron."

"I took a chance and unfortunately I’m paying the price today," said Baez, vowing to pursue legal action against Mr. Casey for the damaging allegations.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/31/interview-baez-denies-claims-casey-anthony-paid-legal-fees-sex

DaisyChains and spike like this.
  14. GatorD

GatorD Well-Known Member

Is this not new news? Didn't we learn or heard before the trial that DC was hired to find the baby's body before anyone else did. Seems like this was discussed on other boards, I thought.

DaisyChains, MadgeS, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  15. Kimster

Yes, and he was talking to someone while searching around homes in the area, but we weren't sure why at the time.

DaisyChains, MadgeS, GatorD and 2 others like this.
  16. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Can't comment because I hate the entire lot of them.

spike, Kimster and DaisyChains like this.
  17. DaisyChains

I think God is going to deal with them all at the judgement seat. karma is a B. :eek:

GatorD, spike, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  18. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Amen DaisyChains! :clap:

Kimster and spike like this.
  19. Lambchop

BBM: Can JB even do this? The statements were made under oath in a court document. DC was sworn to tell the truth and because he had refused to make statements in the past during depositions about this very matter I don't think he is about to lie about it now. Plus what attorney has their client sitting in their office day after day, all day. It's just not normal and sent up tremendous red flags at the time. Whatever happened, happened and it's too late to take it back. Claiming CA never told him where the body is not believable since testimony from the other detective proves otherwise. How bizarre that DC was looking exactly where the remains were located, probably within feet? That was no accident. Blaming Kronk because he happened to find the remains first should clear that up in everyone's mind, I would think. Someone got caught with their hand in the cookie jar and they are not liking that now it's being disclosed. Kronk paid the ultimate price for finding Caylee. Although, had DC found her first he never would have been able to find all the remains without drawing attention.

I personally do not think CA intentionally killed Caylee. I believe she gave her something to make her sleep and put her in the trunk and she died. I think the duct tape was to keep from looking at her face once she was dead. At least I think that is probably what she told JB. No one will ever know for sure. I can't imagine people supporting her if they believed she deliberately killed her child but she is such an accomplished liar she could get people to believe anything she says. What a waste.

spike, Kimster and daisy7 like this.
  20. Kimster

21. Lily

Lily Bronze Member