1. BREAKING NEWS IN THE BEAR BROOK MURDERS CASE!
    Three of the Jane Does have been IDENTIFIED!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
  2. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  4. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  6. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

General discussion and updates regarding Caylee Anthony and her family

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by DaisyChains, May 25, 2016.

1. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

ugghhhh, her smirking face

Akoya, Steve, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Akoya, Lily, Uno2Much and 4 others like this.
  3. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

Akoya, Lily, Steve and 4 others like this.
  4. GatorD

GatorD Well-Known Member

I was relaxing yesterday watching my favorite weekend show Law and Order SVU, they do weekend marathons on one of the cable channels. One show I had never seen although it was a re-run and previously aired in 2009, I know this show was based on the Casey Anthony saga. If you haven't seen it and can watch from cable you have to watch it. Selfish is the name. Watch the whole show till the end, it is so based on the Anthony's. Part of the story line goes a different way, but the ending is part of what went on during the time Caylee was missing. Although it did end differently than this one episode, I can't say what happened in case anyone wants to watch.
    I often think some of the Law and Order SVU shows are partly based on some true crimes.

Akoya, spike, Lily and 4 others like this.
  5. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Casey Anthony's parents: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...et-emotional-interview-death-baby-Caylee.html
    May 28, 2018

From the article:

"The parents of Casey Anthony are once again sitting down for an interview about the death of their granddaughter Caylee, this time appearing on an A&E special that will air Monday at 8pm.

Casey Anthony's Parents Speak finds George and Cindy Anthony back in the home where their daughter is believed to have died, and 10 years later emotions are still at a boiling point for the pair." ".....
    He has made no secret of his belief that Casey was involved in the death of Caylee, while his wife has been a bit more hesitant to label their only daughter a killer.
    She has also said she speaks with Casey on occasion, while George has said he has no desire to ever see his daughter."

Akoya, Uno2Much, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  6. STEADFAST

STEADFAST Well-Known Member

Cindy seemed as prickly and delusional as ever. George seemed more stable than before. I found a lot of it really odd, especially the staged conversations between them, pretending as if there wasn't a camera right in their faces. Didn't understand why, if they wanted the memorial to Caylee down, Cindy would leave her bracelet there as a memorial. I will never understand Cindy.

Akoya, Uno2Much, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  7. Kimster

I watched the show last night and thought it odd as well. And Cindy said no one would find the bracelet while it's being filmed. o_O I've always felt sorry for George. I still think he would have been more normal if he had married a woman who is more mainstream.

What I came away with from this interview was that I think Casey is more like Cindy than I ever realized. I think Cindy may just be making stuff up as she goes along.

8. STEADFAST

STEADFAST Well-Known Member

Very good point!

Akoya, Kimster, spike and 3 others like this.
  9. Kimster

Ten years after Caylee was last seen alive, the question remains: Who was her father?

Even those close to Anthony have no idea.

“I don’t know who the father was,” a source close to the now-32-year-old Florida woman tells PEOPLE. “She doesn’t talk about it. She will never tell anyone. She’ll take that secret to the grave.”

In a 2008 police interview, Anthony’s neighbor Brittany Schieber said that Anthony was seven months along before she realized she was pregnant. According to Schieber, Anthony said that she didn’t know who the father was, and “that it was just a random one night thing.”

Another friend, Lauren Gibbs, told detectives, “Um, well, at first I thought it was Jesse. I don’t know his last name. But um, and then she told me later that it was not and that it was somebody who was in the Army or something like that. But then she told me that he had died last year in a car accident.”

Jesse Grund, Anthony’s on-and-off boyfriend at the time of Caylee’s birth, told PEOPLE in 2009 that he thought it was “possible” Caylee was his, but a subsequent DNA test proved he wasn’t the father.

Even Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony were unsure of Caylee’s paternity — and did not realize that their daughter was pregnant until the third trimester.

When the family showed up to the 2005 wedding of Cindy’s brother, Anthony was seven months pregnant — with her bump protruding in a tight dress.

Cindy’s brother, Rick Plesea, confronted his sister about Anthony’s pregnancy. “She was in complete denial,” he later told police of Cindy. “Cindy said, ‘Casey told us that she’d have to have sex in order to have a baby and that she did not have sex with anyone.'”

After her 2011 acquittal on murder charges in Caylee’s death, Anthony has kept a low-profile and has only once spoken publicly about the case. In the Associated Press interview, she gave no indication of who the father of her child is.

According to the source close to Anthony, she doesn’t speak much about Caylee, who would be turning 13 this August. “If she knows who the father is, she’s not telling,” says the source. “She definitely won’t ever say anything publicly. I doubt anyone will ever know.”

https://people.com/crime/casey-anth...er-says-source/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I've always assumed that CASEY doesn't even know.

Tammy, Uno2Much, Akoya and 2 others like this.
  10. Cousin Dupree

Seven months of missed periods and she didn't know she was pregnant? :rolleyes:

Tammy, Uno2Much, spike and 2 others like this.
  11. Kimster

Yeah, I don't believe any of that bologna. I remember when her uncle posted about it online and he didn't believe it either.

Tammy, Uno2Much, spike and 2 others like this.
  12. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

Cousin Dupree, spike and Paradise like this.
  13. Kimster

I hope he gets an unheard-of amount in Damages.

14. Cousin Dupree

:good:

Uno2Much, Kimster and Paradise like this.
  15. Kimster

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - George Anthony, whose daughter, Casey Anthony, was tried and found not guilty for killing her daughter, Caylee, was badly injured in a crash on I-4.

Florida Highway Patrol said George Anthony drove off I-4 westbound in Daytona Beach and flipped his wife Cindy’s 1999 Toyota 4-Runner on Saturday around 3 p.m.

A witness told FHP that Anthony traveled off the right shoulder a few miles before the exit for SR-44, troopers said. Anthony tried to swerve back onto the roadway before losing control and overturning several times, traveling through the right, center and left lanes before coming to a rest off the median shoulder, FHP said.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/george-anthony-seriously-injured-in-i-4-crash-fhp-says/878720454

16. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Traveled on the shoulder for a FEW MILES???

17. Kimster

Yeah. Do you think he was trying to harm himself?

18. spike

spike Bronze Member

Maybe talking on a cell or an engine light came on.
    That is a treacherous highway.
    It is even said to be haunted.

Cousin Dupree, Paradise and Kimster like this.
  19. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Veering off to the shoulder happens from those. Traveling a few miles on the shoulder then way over correcting (crossing three lanes) means he shouldn't be driving, whatever condition caused it. IMO, he either did it on purpose, whether feeling entitled to do so or other reasons, or he was so focused on something else that he shouldn't have been while driving.

Dobrev, Cousin Dupree, spike and 2 others like this.
  20. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

He could also have had a medical episode that caused it.

Dobrev, Cousin Dupree, spike and 2 others like this.