1. Don't miss the next episode of TRUE COLD CASE FILES with our member, Jason Futch!
    You can also be a part of this broadcast by letting Jason know what cases you'd like him to research in future episodes!

Click Here

Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

General discussion and updates regarding Caylee Anthony and her family

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by DaisyChains, May 25, 2016.

1. spike

spike Bronze Member

That's what it sounds like.

Dobrev, Cousin Dupree and Paradise like this.
  2. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

Another way of reading it might be that he left the roadway a few miles ahead of the exit. It seems like a poorly-constructed sentence IMO. “traveled off the right shoulder, a few miles before the exit for SR-44” - I added the comma and it makes more sense to me this way.

Dobrev, Paradise, spike and 2 others like this.
  3. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

That could be, too.

Dobrev, Paradise, spike and 1 other person like this.
  4. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

He's the only one in this whole crapstorm that I had any empathy for.

Skitt, Kimster, Dobrev and 4 others like this.
  5. spike

spike Bronze Member

IKR?

Dobrev, Cousin Dupree and Paradise like this.
  6. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

This is what came to mind when I first read your post. He has tried before.

Paradise and Cousin Dupree like this.
  7. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

That's the truth. I hope one day we get to hear him speak without Mrs Trunchbull taking the limelight to defend her evil daughter all of the time.

8. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

I hope that he is okay. He always tugged at my heart during the whole Caylee tragedy.

9. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Casey Anthony's Dad May Have Had Seizure Before Suffering 'Incapacitating' Injuries in Crash: Eyewitness

[​IMG]
    PHELAN M. EBENHACK/AP
    STEVE HELLING

Posted on November 27, 2018 3:40PM

In the moments before Casey Anthony‘s father was seriously injured in a car accident, a witness called 911 and reported George Anthony appeared to be having a seizure.

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Anthony, 67, was driving his wife’s Toyota 4Runner on a Florida interstate when he lost control of the vehicle and flipped several times.

“A man just had a seizure,” the female caller told the dispatcher on the 911, an audio recording of which was obtained by PEOPLE. “He’s all over the road. Now he’s on the side of the
    road.”

The dispatcher asked for clarification. “Okay, so we have a person having seizure on [the interstate]?” he asked.

“Yes, he is,” the caller responded.

According to the incident report, Anthony’s vehicle veered off the right shoulder of the road. He attempted to swerve back onto the roadway and lost control. The vehicle flipped several times, crossing all lanes of traffic, before coming to a stop on the left median of the road.

He was the only person in the SUV at the time of the crash.

Anthony was transported to a nearby hospital. The Florida Highway Patrol report states that his injuries are “incapacitating.” The hospital confirms that Anthony is a patient, but was unable to give an update of his condition.

https://people.com/crime/george-anthony-car-crash-incapacitating-injuries-possible-seizure/amp/

Skitt, Kimster, Dobrev and 3 others like this.
  10. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Get well, George

11. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

:praying:

Skitt, Kimster, spike and 2 others like this.
  12. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

'She's lying about everything': Casey Anthony's ex roommate breaks down as he visits spot where Caylee's remains were found, and slams the mom for carrying on partying while her daughter was missing
    • Casey Anthony's former roommate said 'she's lying about everything' that happened when her daughter Caylee vanished in June 2008
    • He said she took part in a 'hot body contest' when her child was missing and friends didn't know Caylee had disappeared as she remained in high spirits
    • Clint House said her 2017 interview was suspicious after she said she sleeps well at night after being acquitted after a trial for her child's death
    • He speaks in Casey Anthony: Her Friends Speak airing Sunday at 8pm on Reelz
    Casey Anthony's former roommate has claimed 'she's lying about everything' that happened when her daughter Caylee mysteriously vanished in June 2008 and was later discovered dead.

During an interview for Casey Anthony: Her Friends Speak, which airs Sunday on Reelz, Clint House spoke about the Florida woman's behavior before, during and after her two-year-old went missing.

One particular instance he referred to was Anthony's attitude after she was acquitted and said 'I sleep pretty good at night', claiming it wasn't the regular response for a woman who had lost her child.

'She's lying about everything,' he said in the episode that begins 8pm sees him cry at the spot Caylee's body was dumped. 'And that interview, where she says she sleeps pretty good at night, are you kidding me?

'If I was put on trial for killing my kid, and I was acquitted because I didn't do it, as soon as I walked out those doors at the courthouse, I would be on a manhunt trying to find out who killed my kid. I wouldn't sleep again until I found out who killed my kid. That says everything you need to know.'

House was mentioning a comment she made to the Associated Press in 2017.

Anthony said: 'I don't give a s**t about what anyone thinks about me, I never will. I'm OK with myself, I sleep pretty good at night.'

But House was also convinced she played a part in her child's death due to her actions prior to Caylee being reported missing.

The toddler disappeared June 16 that year and her grandmother told authorities she was gone a month later on July 15.

House officially lived with Anthony's then-boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro, Cameron Campana and Nathan Lesniewicz but said that was just a technicality as she too 'stayed over on a regular basis'.

He saw her participate in a 'hot body contest' at a Fusion nightclub event he hosted, when she should have been worried about her baby's whereabouts.

'At that time, none of us knew that Caylee was missing,' he explained, adding they weren't alarmed at her actions at the time because she hadn't even mentioned her daughter had vanished.

'We couldn't be surprised. We weren't surprised until after the fact, until police were talking about it, asking questions. Until the media got ahold of it and things exploded. We were shocked and surprised that she could be out here doing what she had been doing that night, and meanwhile, her child is missing. It came as a big shock once we found out about it. But we just didn't know.'

Even before she went on trial she didn't seem rattled when he saw her in downtown Orlando.

read more ........ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ipated-hot-body-contest-daughter-missing.html

13. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

"That says everything you need to know".

Yep!

14. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I don't know if they're going to be able to tell us anything we didn't know already? I even talked to a few of them on the phone to make them verified insiders at the other place. They didn't tell me anything on the phone I hadn't heard already, either.

Whatsnext, ima.grandma, spike and 3 others like this.
  15. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

Yeah, I knew about this, but I'm going to ignore it because I doubt there is anything new. The defense put people on the stand who said she was a great mother etc..

16. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Believer of Miracles

Casey Anthony revealed to DailyMailTV she has nixed plans for a reality show and wants to spend her time helping 'wrongfully convicted' people including Scott Peterson, on death row for murdering his wife Laci in 2002.

But Anthony, 32, who was acquitted for the 2008 killing of her own daughter, told DailyMailTV she has no plans to help Jodi Arias, currently appealing her life sentence for murdering boyfriend Travis Alexander.

Anthony said of Arias, 'I think she is guilty as hell....I would like to punch her in the face... maybe as bad as people want to punch me in the face."

Her revelations come in an exchange of direct messages with DailyMailTV via her independently-authenticated Twitter account.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ly-convicted-people-cancels-reality-show.html

Olenna, daisy7, Kimster and 4 others like this.
  17. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

She's an imbecile that got away with murder. Scott Peterson ????

Lily, Olenna, Kimster and 5 others like this.
  18. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

I want the link to that Twitter. I hate that b........

Lily, Olenna, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  19. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

Also Scott Peterson?! Oh give me a break. I need to stop before I say too much.

Lily, Olenna, fran and 4 others like this.
  20. Whatsnext

Whatsnext Well-Known Member

I am kind of surprised she doesn't think Jodi Arias is innocent too:rolleyes:
    I would keep VERY low key if I were her, but a leopard can't change its spots.

Lily, Paradise, Kimster and 4 others like this.