1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

GERMANY German Nazi hunter finds 8 more elderly suspects who allegedly worked at a concentration camp

Discussion in 'Europe: Cold Cases' started by Cousin Dupree, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

http://www.newser.com/story/229404/german-nazi-hunter-finds-8-more-elderly-suspects.html

German Nazi Hunter Finds 8 More Elderly Suspects
    They allegedly worked at a concentration camp where 65K were killed
    [​IMG]
    By Michael Harthorne, Newser Staff
    Posted Aug 9, 2016 4:13 PM CDT

(Newser)Eight elderly men and women could be charged with working at a Nazi concentration camp in Poland during WWII, the AP reports. German investigators say the four men were guards at Stutthof concentration camp and the four women were telephone operators and secretaries. According to Reuters, the eight individuals were identified by Jens Rommel, Germany's head Nazi hunter, and the Central Office for the Investigation of Nazi Crimes. Rommel has forwarded the cases to local prosecutors, who could charge the individuals with "accessory to murder in several thousand cases," NBC News reports. The individuals are in their late 80s or 90s....

I hope they can prove these allegations before they die. If they were involved in the concentration camps everybody in their lives needs to know about it. JMO

Akoya likes this.
  2. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

I agree with you. If these people had anything to do with a concentration camp where innocent people were murdered, they need to be held accountable, even if they are 100 years old. We can never forget what happened and we can never stop seeking justice for those who were violated and murdered.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    Cousin Dupree likes this.
  3. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Cousin Dupree - I don't know if you are interested in the holocaust, but I recently finished reading a book that was an eye opener for me. I had no idea how many high ranking members of the Nazi party were assisted in escaping from Germany. Many were eventually found and brought to trial, but many escaped and were never caught. This book was written by the son of the former Argentine Ambassador to Washington. It is well written and loaded with citations. I was shocked by a lot of information I didn't know. The book is available as an ebook from Amazon.

The Real Odessa: How Peron Brought The Nazi War Criminals To Argentina
    by Uki Goni

[​IMG]

4. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

You should read the book "Mengele" about Joseph Mengele He was one really sick ****!!

Akoya likes this.
  5. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Cousin - I don't know if you have a Kindle Fire or Reader, but I load mine up with books. Periodically, Amazon puts groups of their books on sales for $.99. They don't say anything, they just change the prices for a week or so. When they do this, I buy lots of books. I have about a dozen holocaust books to read, but I didn't get the one on Mengele. I will buy it. I saw Mengele's projects at the Holocaust Museum in Washington. There are no words to describe that man. He was one of the Nazi leaders who were smuggled into Argentina in The Real Odessa/Rat Line, that I just recommended. My grandmother gave me Anne Frank's Diary to read when I was about twelve. I went to the building in Amsterdam, years later.