1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

FL HALEIGH CUMMINGS: Missing from Satsuma, FL - 10 Feb 2009 - Age 5

Discussion in 'Missing 2000 to 2009' started by walkie-talkie, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Benzos are what I was seeing. I'm surprised about marijuana. I know that eating large amounts of it causes hallucinations, though. There's been a spike in Oregon of emergency room patients having that problem, since it's legalization.

2. Olenna

Olenna Chief Justice of the Forum on Checks & Balances

Lisa Cummings.
    RIP

So much sadness. I can't even...

Hang in there, Hank...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2016
    ShortWave, Steve, Ladyslug and 7 others like this.
  3. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Wonder if this means Misty and Tommy will be allowed out of prison for the funeral?.....although I feel for any ones passing ( R.I.P. Lisa Croslin) I also have to feel for who matters in this whole situation which is Haleigh Cummings.....I don't think they should be allowed out to attend unless they give some pertinent information on where to find Haleigh...JMO

Steve, Ladyslug, daisy7 and 4 others like this.
  4. Zoidar

Zoidar ADULT CW member

Lisa Croslin

Lisa Carmen Overstreet Croslin, known to many as Leelee, passed away peacefully April 11, 2016, after a long battle with liver disease. God saw her body was getting tired, so he called her home. She was born Sept. 10, 1969.

Lisa lived her life caring for others, caring for her family, volunteering at the food pantry and serving the Lord. While compassionate for her church, Lisa’s greatest accomplishment was her children. She lived for and loved her family unconditionally. She was born in Nashville, Tenn., and was a resident of Palatka for the past 10 years, coming from Saginaw, Mich. She attended First Assembly of God in Palatka.

Lisa leaves behind the love of her life, husband of 30 years, Hank Croslin Sr. of Palatka; two sons and daughter-in-law, Hank Croslin Jr. of Palatka, and Timothy and Chelsea Croslin of Yarmouth, Mass.; a daughter, Misty Croslin of Palakta; four siblings, Vernon, Vickie, Liz and Tina; her six grandchildren, Austin Croslin, Dustin Croslin, Destiney Croslin, Layla Croslin, Kyliegh Croslin and Breanna Croslin; and many nieces, nephews and friends.

The family will begin receiving friends 10 a.m. Saturday, April 16 at Masters Funeral Home in Palatka. Funeral services will follow at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home with Pastor Wayne Mustered officiating. Burial will follow at a later date in Tennessee.

Memorial gifts may be sent to The Nehemiah Project, 129 Browning Lane, East Palatka, FL 32131. Friends may sign the online register at themastersfuneralhomes.com.

Masters Funeral Home of Palatka is in charge of arrangements.

ShortWave, Olenna, MadgeS and 6 others like this.
  5. Kimster

:RIP: Lisa

Say hello to HaLeigh for us.

Prayers for Hank and all Lisa's loved ones.

Steve, ShortWave, Olenna and 5 others like this.
  6. Zoidar

Zoidar ADULT CW member

This in todays' Palatka Daily News;

Other court news:

"Written final arguments from attorneys in the Misty Croslin’s post conviction relief for eight trafficking cases in Putnam and St. Johns counties were due April 8.

In 2010, Croslin was arrested and charged with six counts of trafficking hydrocodone and one count of trafficking Oxycodone in Putnam County and one count of trafficking oxycodone in St. Johns County.

Croslin pled no contest to the charges and she was sentenced to 25 years.

Croslin filed a motion for post conviction relief, citing ineffective counsel in July for the St. Johns County case and October for the Putnam County cases.

Christensen and St. Johns County Judge Michael Traynor are presiding in the cases.

If Croslin’s case is changed to youthful offender status, her sentence would decrease to a maximum of six years and she could be released for time served.

Croslin gained notoriety when 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings went missing while in her care in the early morning hours of Feb. 10, 2009. Law enforcement officials have called Croslin the key to the investigation for the missing girl.

Officials at the Putnam County Clerk of Courts office said the orders are sent directly to the judge, and the judges will notify the court when the hearing date is set.

amerritt@palatkadailynews.com"

Steve, Lily, Kimster and 5 others like this.
  7. Kimster

I have mixed feelings about this. I'd probably say let her out no problem, if I felt she was being completely honest about what happened the night HaLeigh went missing.

8. Olenna

spike, walkie-talkie, Steve and 4 others like this.
  9. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

spike and Cousin Dupree like this.
  10. Kimster

It lets me view from my phone, as long as I give them location information. The article is from 2010.

spike, MadgeS and Cousin Dupree like this.
  11. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

RIP Lisa.
    Anyone else get goosebumps seeing the Haleigh thread pop up as recently updated?

I guess Lisa knows everything now - maybe she can put in a prayer for justice here on Earth.

spike, Zoidar, walkie-talkie and 6 others like this.
  12. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

thank you@Kimster. I read it on my ipad.

spike, Kimster and Cousin Dupree like this.
  13. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

14. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

Red, Olenna, Steve and 6 others like this.
  15. Kimster

Exactly how I feel about it.

Red, Olenna, Steve and 5 others like this.
  16. Olenna

17. Kimster

Misty, we're going to watch you grow old until you decide to tell the truth!

Akoya, spike, Tammy and 3 others like this.
  18. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

19. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Haleigh Cummings Age Progressed to 8 Years Old

[​IMG]

noZme, walkie-talkie, Steve and 3 others like this.
  20. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member